Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey fantastic news! I just got word that I will be getting more money on a regular basis and it is enough for rent at a nice apartment in the Harrisburg area! I have been in my current apartment for probably 5 years and I have been seeking to move out ASAP and it looks like I am finally able to do it! I have been living right in the pit of hell here 24/7, there is an extremely evil presence in the complex and a drug problem here. I smell pot smoke coming from the other units in my building every night and I also smell it coming out of people's windows when I go out for a walk, lots of people here are doing drugs. Every day has been a huge spiritual battle, I have been doing spiritual warfare over the complex every day and praying for the salvation of all tenants every day. It looks like I am finally able to get out of here and I will be able to afford an upgrade to my living conditions and move into a nicer complex! I may be able to get in to Alpine Heights apartments in Hershey which is my dream location, it is back in the woods behind Hershey Med and is beautiful and nice and peaceful! The extra money was a miracle, I can now afford to move out right away! I am on the waiting list for at least 10 local complexes and have been on them for years but the housing market is terrible and still nothing has come up, it could have still been years before I could move out without the extra money! Previously I could only afford section 8 housing which is very low-income but now I can afford a normal apartment which will open up a lot more doors for me!