small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yep, one photo can induce enough fear to totally shut down critical thinking.

Well, you should be the expert on totally shutting down critical thinking.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I see. Prayer should be the last ditch effort.
Great.

Please don't attempt to tell me what I think.

Fisherman's Proverb: Pray to God but row away from the rocks.

Good advice.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Please don't attempt to tell me what I think.

Fisherman's Proverb: Pray to God but row away from the rocks.

Good advice.
Please don't tell me it's raining when clearly it is you.
Trusting God isn't in conflict with tying up my camels.
It's a subtle deception to think the two are at odds.

Please don't ask me not to express my opinion.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please don't ask me not to express my opinion.

I haven't and won't. You are welcome to your opinion but you are not welcome to tell me what my opinion is.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I haven't and won't. You are welcome to your opinion but you are not welcome to tell me what my opinion is.
If my opinion is regarding your opinion, you'll just have to cope with it, like I do with yours.

Reactions: Joshua_5
Upvote 0

Joshua_5

Sep 22, 2016
New Zealand
✟31,422.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The world will finely know how science has just been a tool of Satan and that they were deceived when the entire population of Italy has Autism and Cancer in 20 years.
Unfortunately, they've designed vaccines more subtly than that. Italians will just become more stupid, and sicker (with a small percentage contracting autism, death, cancer etc.). Of course, it might be decades before this can be realised, and by the time it is, the loss in IQ points will make it more difficult for them to overcome the propaganda and attribute their ills to vaccines.

Upvote 0

Joshua_5

Sep 22, 2016
New Zealand
✟31,422.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another anti-vaxxer argument that's been debunked - for reasons that should be obvious.

We don't want to give a bunch of people a placebo and stand by while they contract and then die from polio or some such disease just so we can confirm that people die without a vaccine.
So debunked, or excused? The two don't mean the same thing. What you are saying is that you give vaccinators an excuse not to undergo double-blind trials for their drugs as is required for other drugs - "for reasons that should be obvious".

What those opposed to vaccines say is that such excuses don't wash - you want us to buy your drugs, you subject them to the same rigour as other drugs - i.e. double-blind placebo trials - this is a matter of science, not ethics. If vaccines were subject to such trials, there would be no vaccines, as the trials would prove that vaccines don't work, and that the cure is worse than the disease.

• Haha
Reactions: ZenMilitia
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They who?

Think about it. Who wants a dumbed down population? Who wants to keep this dumbed down population dependent on government handouts? Who wants to control the world and remove Gods True Religion? Who works hand in hand with the Rothschild’s AND the global international bankers? Who wants to control freedom, firearms and freedom of speech? Who wants to control what information we have access to? Who has been financing the war on Christians while declaring that Islam is peaceful?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Think about it. Who wants a dumbed down population? Who wants to keep this dumbed down population dependent on government handouts? Who wants to control the world and remove Gods True Religion? Who works hand in hand with the Rothschild’s AND the global international bankers? Who wants to control freedom, firearms and freedom of speech? Who wants to control what information we have access to? Who has been financing the war on Christians while declaring that Islam is peaceful?
That only tells me your personal biases against those you disagree with, so less than no information really.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joshua_5

Sep 22, 2016
New Zealand
✟31,422.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That only tells me your personal biases against those you disagree with, so less than no information really.
And this only tells me you're too lazy to use a simple search engine, so not really worth spending much time on.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

He is Risen 72

Colossians 2:14 The Law is nailed to the Cross!!
Sep 3, 2013
Michigan
✟27,787.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

This only tells me of you bias and that you support “them” and are quite possibly “one of them”.

Upvote 0

Joshua_5

Sep 22, 2016
New Zealand
✟31,422.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed, you're asking me to substantiate your wild claims for you.
It was a reasonable hypothesis based on your seeming inability to conduct a simple internet search. But I'm happy to be corrected.

Upvote 0