Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
So, you somehow believe that the Trump administration is responsible for COVID-19? When, in fact, each state Governor is the one responsible for how the virus is controlled in its state? Neglecting to acknowledge that Trump sent a Ship to New York to be used for the infected people and Cuomo sent them to old age homes which resulted in many deaths? It seems like pasting the COVID-19 virus to Trumps forehead is a common tactic of the left when they have nothing else to say that holds water. Deflecting blame and cut and paste responsibility will not change the truth of this matter.

Here is a simple truth .. 80 millions Americans voted out Trump from office.. he will be a one term president who was impeached.. that is his legacy!

Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Here is a simple truth .. 80 millions Americans voted out Trump from office.. he will be a one term president who was impeached.. that is his legacy!
Oh, good comeback. How many of those 80 million election record breaking votes are actually real?
Tick tock..... the truth is just under the surface and the pressure is rising. I pray for your country, democracy, the truth.. Violence is always right behind the left being called on for their actions or when they don't get what they want. I fear for the safety of those that are going to be collateral damage in the wrath of the left when all this spills over and the truth exposed. I care because the loss of democracy in your country usually spills over into our country where Trudeau is poised to pounce with his leftist reset.

Upvote 0

ZagZig

Nov 25, 2020
Ontario
✟19,684.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
As real as 71 millions who voted for Trump
Time will tell. Nobody here has answered my questions. Do you want to be positive that all the legitimate votes are counted for the correct candidate and all the illegal votes rejected so that the real candidate can be announced as president? Or do you just want to push through your favorite because it's what you wanted? Do you want a proper democratically elected leader? One that was chosen by the majority? Will the democrats be as willing to concede as they want Trump to be? I consider the democrats chances of being non violent and peaceful very unexpected as they didn't accept Trump's victory for the four years he was in office and tried with every bit of effort that they could to investigate non issues. Yet, they won't accept the legal right for a government to investigate an election to determine if it was valid.

Reactions: Semper-Fi
Upvote 0