Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Was that intended to be a goad? Well of course not, Right?
Just stating a fact. I don’t whine about my candidate losing and I don’t buy into ridiculous conspiracy theories about Presidential elections.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟250,015.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
LOL The truth is that the hard left is seeking destruction of the God given rights that our nation was founded upon. Marxism will create an elite ruling class with the poor as slaves.
Noone is proposing Marxism.
USA is a collection of people from various religions and on religions.

Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟196,132.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yes, they are:

Voter ID

No, they're not. From the article:

To receive a voter identification card at the county registrar's office, the voter must provide:
  1. A photo identity document or approved non-photo identity document that includes full legal name and date of birth.
  2. Documentation showing the voter's date of birth.
  3. Evidence that the applicant is a registered voter.
  4. Documentation showing the applicant's name and residential address.
These things cost money. #1 and #2 can be expensive and hard to obtain if your birth certificate was stored in a separate facility from white voters, and the facility burned down or was not maintained. #4 is to my point about tribal reservations not having a physical address. #3 can't happen until you have the others.
Which demographic is that?

Anyone to whom my above paragraph applies.

Voter ID is a poll tax, designed to suppress voting.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, they're not. From the article:

To receive a voter identification card at the county registrar's office, the voter must provide:
  1. A photo identity document or approved non-photo identity document that includes full legal name and date of birth.
  2. Documentation showing the voter's date of birth.
  3. Evidence that the applicant is a registered voter.
  4. Documentation showing the applicant's name and residential address.
These things cost money. #1 and #2 can be expensive and hard to obtain if your birth certificate was stored in a separate facility from white voters, and the facility burned down or was not maintained. #4 is to my point about tribal reservations not having a physical address. #3 can't happen until you have the others.

Anyone to whom my above paragraph applies.

Voter ID is a poll tax, designed to suppress voting.
The only people I have ever encountered who did not have any identification all had outstanding warrants and photos on file at the local jail. It is almost impossible to live in our nation today without having some identification so lack of identifications is about as bogus an excuse as anyone can come up with.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟339,612.00
Faith
Pentecostal
So much wrong and/or ironic in this statement I'm not sure where to begin.

"God given rights that our nation was founded upon" is a whole thread of it's own but let's assume you mean constitutional rights.

The 4th amendment is constantly violated by the police, to the point you are more likely to be robbed by the police than by a home invasion.

The 5th amendment is being eroded with a recent court case that held silence can be used against you.

The 6th is basically non existent at this point with no one getting a "speedy trial", with the poor waiting it out for lack of bail money.

The 8th still gets violated constantly with police beating and murdering people with no due process, let alone the death penalty and rape in jail.

The 13th outlawed slavery except for criminals, a loophole that is still exploited to this day.

The 15th is being threatened with the race based gerrymandering the republicans keep doing, along with all the extra barriers they put in place for poor people.

None of that has to do with whatever comic book villain version of Marxism you believe exists.

Also there already is an elite ruling class and none of us here are in it.

There you have it. Gas lighting at its finest! Nice work!

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So much wrong and/or ironic in this statement I'm not sure where to begin.

"God given rights that our nation was founded upon" is a whole thread of it's own but let's assume you mean constitutional rights.

The 4th amendment is constantly violated by the police, to the point you are more likely to be robbed by the police than by a home invasion.

The 5th amendment is being eroded with a recent court case that held silence can be used against you.

The 6th is basically non existent at this point with no one getting a "speedy trial", with the poor waiting it out for lack of bail money.

The 8th still gets violated constantly with police beating and murdering people with no due process, let alone the death penalty and rape in jail.

The 13th outlawed slavery except for criminals, a loophole that is still exploited to this day.

The 15th is being threatened with the race based gerrymandering the republicans keep doing, along with all the extra barriers they put in place for poor people.

None of that has to do with whatever comic book villain version of Marxism you believe exists.

Also there already is an elite ruling class and none of us here are in it.
Is there any possibility in any way that you can support any of your claims with just a tiny bit of evidence?

Upvote 0

LockeeDeck

Mar 14, 2021
Los Angeles
✟31,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Is there any possibility in any way that you can support any of your claims with just a tiny bit of evidence?

4th
LAW ENFORCEMENT SEIZED MORE FROM PEOPLE THAN BURGLARS STOLE LAST YEAR

There was a case just recently where the police robbed a veteran of his life savings.

Watch Nevada Highway Patrol Officers Seize a Veteran's Life Savings Through Asset Forfeiture

5th
Berghuis v. Thompkins - Wikipedia

You must actively declare you are exercising your 5th amendment rights when being questioned by the police for your silence to not be used in court, which they will never tell you.

6th
Kalief Browder - Wikipedia

A boy spent 3 years in solitary confinement without trial for a false accusation of petty theft. He committed suicide afterwards.

8th
Basically every police shooting BLM marched over but also every beat down the police do where they yell stop resisting at someone who is not resisting.

There are MANY but here is a link to a group of cops beating up a teenager for shoplifting.

SEE IT: California cops seen on video beating teen accused of shoplifting are placed on leave

13th
The Uncounted Workforce : The Indicator from Planet Money

Nowadays they pay prisoners pennies as to not call them slaves but they are still compelled to work to make the prison money or face consequences.

15th
Hofeller Files - Stephanie's Copy
Justice Department sues Texas over new redistricting maps | AP News

The Republicans literally brag about gerrymandering, the race element was suspected but leaked with the files from the dead campaign manager.

Now, why do you support all this?

• Informative
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
4th
LAW ENFORCEMENT SEIZED MORE FROM PEOPLE THAN BURGLARS STOLE LAST YEAR

There was a case just recently where the police robbed a veteran of his life savings.

Watch Nevada Highway Patrol Officers Seize a Veteran's Life Savings Through Asset Forfeiture

5th
Berghuis v. Thompkins - Wikipedia

You must actively declare you are exercising your 5th amendment rights when being questioned by the police for your silence to not be used in court, which they will never tell you.

6th
Kalief Browder - Wikipedia

A boy spent 3 years in solitary confinement without trial for a false accusation of petty theft. He committed suicide afterwards.

8th
Basically every police shooting BLM marched over but also every beat down the police do where they yell stop resisting at someone who is not resisting.

There are MANY but here is a link to a group of cops beating up a teenager for shoplifting.

SEE IT: California cops seen on video beating teen accused of shoplifting are placed on leave

13th
The Uncounted Workforce : The Indicator from Planet Money

Nowadays they pay prisoners pennies as to not call them slaves but they are still compelled to work to make the prison money or face consequences.

15th
Hofeller Files - Stephanie's Copy
Justice Department sues Texas over new redistricting maps | AP News

The Republicans literally brag about gerrymandering, the race element was suspected but leaked with the files from the dead campaign manager.

Now, why do you support all this?
Well that is in about as little evidence as it is possible to present. I will let people evaluate it, I see it for what it is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LockeeDeck

Mar 14, 2021
Los Angeles
✟31,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well that is in about as little evidence as it is possible to present. I will let people evaluate it, I see it for what it is.

LOL, you are in deep aren't you. Multiple eye witness accounts, court rulings, leaked files, video evidence, "as little evidence as it is possible to present".

Fascinating what your reality must look like where you believe Trump winning is plain as day with nothing but blustering to back it up but faced with the cold reality of our current system you just say not enough evidence.

Let me ask you this,
Do you support police robbing veterans?
Do you support minors being locked up in solitary confinement with no trial?
Do you support gerrymandering?

These things should be troubling no matter what side of the political spectrum you are on.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
LOL, you are in deep aren't you. Multiple eye witness accounts, court rulings, leaked files, video evidence, "as little evidence as it is possible to present".

Fascinating what your reality must look like where you believe Trump winning is plain as day with nothing but blustering to back it up but faced with the cold reality of our current system you just say not enough evidence.

Let me ask you this,
Do you support police robbing veterans?
Do you support minors being locked up in solitary confinement with no trial?
Do you support gerrymandering?

These things should be troubling no matter what side of the political spectrum you are on.
No what I find troubling is people making those accusations without any legitimate evidence that they exist.

Upvote 0

LockeeDeck

Mar 14, 2021
Los Angeles
✟31,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No what I find troubling is people making those accusations without any legitimate evidence that they exist.

Wait,
Do you think the video of the police robbing the veteran is faked?
Do you think the case of the minor locked up for 3 years is a lie?
Do you think gerrymandering isn't happening?

You are seriously saying that you don't believe these things exist given the evidence I provided and the overwhelming evidence that exists beyond that?

But at the same time that Donald Trump won the election?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wait,
Do you think the video of the police robbing the veteran is faked?
Do you think the case of the minor locked up for 3 years is a lie?
Do you think gerrymandering isn't happening?

You are seriously saying that you don't believe these things exist given the evidence I provided and the overwhelming evidence that exists beyond that?

But at the same time that Donald Trump won the election?
Do you think that you interpretation of these things is the only possible or believable explanation for what was being done or why it was being done?
Did I say anything about Trump?

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟827,217.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We can't have fair elections without Voter ID. Without fair elections democracy is under threat. Yes.

Those checks were in place for the last election. I know because my wife voted by mail-in ballot and it was an incredibly stressful and bureaucratic process.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LockeeDeck

Mar 14, 2021
Los Angeles
✟31,239.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Do you think that you interpretation of these things is the only possible or believable explanation for what was being done or why it was being done?
Did I say anything about Trump?

Interpretation of WHAT? REALITY?

Do you not have any opinion on the stated facts other than your dubiously claims of disbelief?

Police robbed a veteran, that's a fact. It's something that happens often, it's a policy called asset forfeiture.

A minor was jailed for 3 years in solitary confinement over a false allegation because our court system is so bad. That system hasn't changed since then so what makes you think that wouldn't happen again?

Gerrymandering is well documented fact. There isn't much to add to that other than it robs people of representation but for some reason you seem perfectly fine with that.

But please by all means give us your version of reality that incorporates these facts.

Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Interpretation of WHAT? REALITY?

Do you not have any opinion on the stated facts other than your dubiously claims of disbelief?

Police robbed a veteran, that's a fact. It's something that happens often, it's a policy called asset forfeiture.

A minor was jailed for 3 years in solitary confinement over a false allegation because our court system is so bad. That system hasn't changed since then so what makes you think that wouldn't happen again?

Gerrymandering is well documented fact. There isn't much to add to that other than it robs people of representation but for some reason you seem perfectly fine with that.

But please by all means give us your version of reality that incorporates these facts.
You have answered your own objections, asset forfeiture is a legal process, it is therefore not robbery which is an illegal process. The court placed a juvenile in solitary confinement that is a lawful duty of the court. I see legal processes you see unfairness where there is not unfairness and then you call it something that it is not.

Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟827,217.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
3) The US is already heading toward a theocracy of the religion of equality.

You know the Tower of Babel was really about equality, right? Here the people were being transformed from stones (everybody different) to bricks (all alike.) Kind of like today.

Did you know that God hates bricks? At least on altars he does:

Exodus 20:25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

Isaiah 65:3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;

God hates bricks because people are stones.

In conclusion, the support structure is in place. The religion of equality has infected the land. Once the left can find somebody who is less corrupt than Hillary and having less dementia than Joe then maybe they will get their authoritarian.

In Nimrods city of Babel, the building of a tower was an act of defiance against a God who had just flooded the earth. It was them saying you will not be able to get away with that again because our tower will reach above the waters.

It was also an act of arrogance and self-sufficiency without God's involvement.

God had told mankind, to fill the whole earth and multiply but they were concentrating on one place. By confusing their languages he forced the fulfillment of his original mandate.

Genesis 11 has nothing about equality it is about a thwarted attempt to defy the will of God.

Pentecost by contrast is a divine initiative that brings people from every nation back together by uniting them in Christ and the redemption that he brings. They understood this oneness in their own languages. A global church reaches across every nation and tribe and tongue but we are all one in Christ.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟827,217.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know many on the right...none believe Trump won.

That is anecdotal experience but the fact is the Republican Party is now dominated by the "Big Lie" and subscription is essential if you want to survive in the party.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟827,217.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which “God”? And nobody of note is promoting Marxism. Although EX President Trump and some of his strongest supporters do seem to bring the Marx brothers to mind.

There is only one God.

Upvote 0