Is America the beast from the land (Rev. 13)?

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am a believer in the fact that a lot of Revelation isn't metaphorical. I would think a lot of it as literal, but not too literal. For example, when John talks about seeing a beast in the sky that looks like a dragon, that may be a plane or helicopter with missiles, however, I don't think it would a metaphorical object.

What I mean is what you claim to be the beast from the land being a country, I don't think it's that metaphorical. John wrote down what he saw, literally. He wouldn't have called a beast something that is a physical land, he's going to use things that he saw in nature and was around during his time.

Revelation is just a BIG CODE BOOK. To unravel it read the Old Testament, out of 404 verses 289 have Old Testament verbiage.

The Dragon is Satan, the BEAST is any Kingdom that conquered/enslaved Israel, Daniel ch. 7 tells us this, it just needs to be researched.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lee Stuvmen

If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
✟30,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I went to read your link because you've posted it 100 times, while I heave already read this kind of stuff before, I did this to show you where the errors lie in this link.

For starters, it took about 5 minutes to see that site "CHANGE" Daniel 7:3 to coming out of the SEAS to coming out of the EARTH and justifying it by showing that Daniel 17 showed the Kings coming up from the EARTH.

So they just changed the Scripture and I guess you think this is OK? Well I don't, and there is a reason for the difference.

The SEA Represents Gentile Kingdoms. The EARTH is Daniel telling everyone that the Kings that started each GENTILE KINGDOM (SEA) was a person that did so ON LAND, but the Kings who started the KINGDOMS are not the KINGDOMS that is spoken of in Daniel 3. The difference is the BEASTS were tarted by ONE KING, but the two are denoted in a different manner. The Kings were Kings of Earthly Kingdoms ON LAND, the KINGDOMS were Gentile Kingdoms, DENOTED as being from the SEA OF GENTILES. One is Metaphoric, one is not.

Changing the word to EARTH is a NO NO Sir.

YOUR LINK HERE:
Using THE TRANSLATION PROVIDED BY SCRIPTURE(Daniel 7:17),

Daniel 7:3 actually reads;

3 And four great KINGS/KINGDOMS came up from the EARTH, diverse one from another.

This is not the way you treat Prophecy sir. STRIKE ONE. We know the Earth is the whole earth but the Seas speak about a Metaphoric rise of Gentile Kingdoms.

REVELATION 17
  • In Revelation 17:3 we are shown a scarlet beast with 7 HEADS and 10 HORNS.
  • In Revelation 17:12 we are told the 10 HORNS are 10 KINGS without kingdoms.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The Horns have Received no Kingdom as Yet, but receive Power with the Beast. This doesn't mean what you seemingly think it means is my guess. In Rev. 17 they have received POWER, but the Angel told John (1st Century) that the Horns have received no power as YET (90-95 AD) but receive power with the Beast, and since the BEAST had 7 Heads in Rev. 17, that means they were in POWER in the vision.

And no, Horn doesn't always mean King/Kingdom, it represents POWER which many times means King or Kingdoms. But we need to stick with what the Symbolism actually means, thus we can interpret it correctly by reading the CONTEXTUAL VERBIAGE in each passage.
==========================================

I have clicked over to the America is the Harlot Blog, let me go through it. The first thing you linked to seemed to be an overview, many of the points were simplistic, but would be good for a young Christian, however we shouldn't be changing SEA to LAND/EARTH that's a no no.

PART #25 - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / GREAT HARLOT CITY MYSTERY BABYLON

The JURY will now hear the TESTIMONY of REVELATION 18, in a continued effort to POSITIVELY IDENTIFY the Great City Babylon, that is to be destroyed in one hour by 10 Kings without kingdoms.

Lets delve into this: I guess I am the Jury here.

REVELATION18

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

The DEFENSE would ask the JURY, is it really necessary elaborate upon the current state of American morals?

So I the JURY see this site has stated that THIS IS America without offering one point of emphasis to show this is factual. You cite the following points below that would be common in much of the World today as facts America is Babylon.

Must we mention, to name JUST a few;

-Identity Theft

-Drug Crimes

-Rapes

-Robberies

-Murders

-inappropriate contentography

-Child Molestation

-Political Corruption

-Corporate Greed

-LEGALIZED HOMOSEXUAL MARRIAGE

So this is just not a factual presentation, it is a hope filled presentation. Homosexuality is legal in many places. Spain, France, Germany, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, Norway, England, Ireland, Finland, Scotland and it goes on and on. But why bother. So them pushing this narrative is just not declarative enough. They have proved nothing so far. Putting up scriptures that claim how much God hates Homosexuality after they make an ascertain doesn't make that ascertain true. Nothing has been proven.

The JURY should also note that the Great City Babylon stands JUDGED GUILTY of committing FORNICATION with the KINGS of the earth.

Your site has this backwards, Babylon is not the Harlot, Babylon is the Beast Governments. The Harlot is Judged for committing Fornication's with the KINGS of the Earth (Governments). The Harlot is False Religions. This represents a relationship between people and false gods/demonic entities/gods of stone, gold, silver etc. etc. where men serve false gods OVER GOD.
Synonyms
Cheating, infidelity, misconduct, two-timing, unfaithfulness.
Antonyms
Faithfulness, fidelity.

So of course all on the first line signifies people serving false gods. The bottom line signifies those faithful to God the Father.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Now comes some weird claims.

The DEFENSE would also submit for JURY consideration, that the FORNICATION runs even DEEPER.

REVELATION also JUST TESTIFIED that MERCHANTS WOULD BECOME RICH.

The DEFENSE would remind the JURY that American Society is based upon "Capitalism".

The JURY should note that;

In it's BASIC SENSE, "Capitalism" is based upon COVETOUSNESS.

• MERCHANTS cleverly advertising GOODS,

• so that people COVET those goods

• and BUY THOSE GOODS;

• WHICH MAKES THE MERCHANTS RICH
The JURY SHOULD NOTE;

According to the following TESTIMONY, "Capitalism" IS NOT an attribute of a "TRUE Christian" nation.

Duly noted, this site thinks Capitalism is EVIL. Then the site posts scripture like the love of money i the root of all evil. Posting scriptures after making a CLAIM doesn't make the POST CORRECT SIR !!

The DEFENSE would ask the JURY;

What CITY on the face of the earth is such a LARGE CONSUMER of products, that it's destruction would result in an almost TOTAL drop in WORLD WIDE demand for consumer goods?

The TRUTH IS;

THERE IS NO Single "City" on the face of the earth that can meet this qualifier!

However - THERE IS a "CITY / NATION that DOES meet EVERY QUALIFIER of "Great CITY/NATION Babylon"!

-THE SIXTH "Christian" NATION/HEAD The United States of America

This site has offered NOT EVIDENCE/PROOF at all of this ascertain. For starters, if they understood Babylon is NOT A CITY or a NATION then you would understand the Prophecy. Babylon stands for the WHOLE WORLD, and thus she receives all the Plagues of God. But you are in search of a City/Nation, which is incorrect.

In Revelation 17, we are shown a Great Red Beast with Seven Heads and Ten Horns.

We see this Beast CARRY A HARLOT "Christian[drunk on the blood of martyrs]" RELIGION.

-THIS BEAST Represents SATAN'S HARLOT "Pontifex Maximus' 'SUNDAY Christian" WORLD POLITICAL SUPER POWERS

-Seven Heads =

-Seven Mountains =

=Seven HARLOT Kingdoms

-Seven "SUNDAY Christian" Kingdoms through out time.

-HEAD #1.) ROME
(appears to have suffered a "deadly POLITICAL head wound".

Was the FIRST "Sunday" observing "Christian" World Superpower!

-HEAD #2.) PORTUGAL

-HEAD #3.) SPAIN

-HEAD #4,) FRANCE

-HEAD #5.) ENGLAND

-HEAD #6. ) U.S.A.
-HEAD #7.) Catholic EUROPEAN UNION

("apparent deadly head wound healed!)

Ten Horns =

Ten Kings WITHOUT KINGDOMS
(Which HATE the SIXTH "Christian" / HARLOT Kingdom)

How do you even believe this stuff man? No proof is offered, its all made up, conjectured, out of thin air.

This site has just RECREATED the Seven Headed Beast as it sees fit, even though we know what it really is via the Scriptures. (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Anti-Christ when he Conquers Jerusalem) This has a BASIS FOR FACTS, the ones they mentioned has ZERO BASIS in facts.

I had to stop, that was a pointless adventure, as I knew it would be.

Babylon = False Governance under Satan's STEWARDSHIP.

The Harlot = ALL FALSE RELIGION.

Its just not that difficult brother.

It is never comfortable for me to question the veracity of another's statement, which is obviously a trait we do not share, but the truth be known.

My link is only posted 10 times, not 100.

No one has visited that sight for 4 days, as you claim you have just done.

But it would appear that you were honest in that your only intent was to find fault.

Had you started with the beginning post and worked your way through, you would have found only the Testimony of Daniel, John(Revelation), Jesus Christ,
God(Himself).[If you feel comfortable questioning their testimony, that is up to you.]

But if you did somehow visit that site, it is obvious that you must have jumped around taking things out of context and ignoring posts that preceded that DID offer evidence you claim was not there.

I know you do not agree with where I have been led in my instruction, just as I do not agree with SOME of your statements.

But I do not intentionally go out of my way to seek to prove your understanding wrong.

That will be revealed by God Himself.

Please understand that post was not intended for you or even for this time in human history, but for the appointed time of the 1st Angel's message when fear replaces the calcium in rebellious human bones.

Only time will prove which of us has been sealed in truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The beast with seven heads and ten horns and that little horn which Daniel wrote of is the ancient kingdom of Babylon as it appears today.A devided kingdom with ten forms of goverment(kings).The seven heads of this beast are seven hills on which the great city of Jerusalem sits.

Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh I think we are right at the door, the difference between the Sixth Trumpet and the Sixth Vial has to be inside a 3.5 Year reign (42 Months) of the Anti-Christ Beast. As soon as the Rapture happens Israel will be in the 70th Week, after 3.5 Years the Wrath of God/opening of the Seals begin. The Seals, Trumpets and Vials are DIFFERENT EVENTS. The 200 Million army happen during the Trumpets. The Kings of the East happen during the Vials. They are not the same event.

The Rapture could happen tomorrow, no man knows, but the signs are all around us that the time is upon us.

1. Israel is a Nation again.
  2. Daniel stated that Travel to a from would increase as well as KNOWLEDGE !!
  3. The Fourth BEAST is reconstituted as the E.U.
  4. The World is becoming more and more coarse/vulgar.
  5. It takes Satellites/Computers/internet to have a One World Gov.
Why so hung up on a 3 1/2 year period then? It is a very short time in terms of geopolitics. And why can't the kings of the East of the 6th trumpet also be involved in the 6th bowl? It's not as if this is Britians Got Talent where when one act is finished it is necessarily another actors turn and so the first actor has to leave the stage.

The fact is that irrespective of whether these are different events, the only place where a 200 million strong army can be put on the field from is the east. Specifically China.
This isn't magic it is simply a matter of demographics and having sufficient resources. Nobody else for the foreseeable future can do this, not the USA, not the EU, not Russia, not India, certainly not the lunatic Arabs and nobody else.

If you see a human standing army of 200 million in the near future then it must come from the East. If the army has to be from somewhere other than the East then the world is many years from developing the demographic and resources in another location so as to make this a possibility.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There a been seven kingdom which have ruled over Israel.
When John wrote revelation there had been 5 that were fallen and one that was,yet there would be one more that would rule over Israel before it declared its independence.Name that kingdom.

Upvote 0

Lee Stuvmen

If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
✟30,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"Personal opinion disclaimer "

USA is not beast from Revelation 13 , but it's harlot from Revelation 18

I do not disagree, but I am curious;

How is it that you see the same thing as I, regarding this thing?

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Why so hung up on a 3 1/2 year period then? It is a very short time in terms of geopolitics. And why can't the kings of the East of the 6th trumpet also be involved in the 6th bowl?
The better point is why do you assume, without reason they are involved? Of course because you just always assumed it was like I did before I actually studied it. Now as to why I don't think its the same nor can be the same.

The 200 Million are Bringing PLAGUES of God. They have the Breastplates that match the EXACT LIKENESS of the High priests of Israel in the Holy of hollies. The Four Angels are not BOUND in the river Euphrates, they are BOUND to an appointed time, day and hour. Its not demonic spirits, it is Angels. The 200 Million horsemen are going to slay 1/3 of mankind.

The Kings of he East are going to be Arabs who hate Israel. Like who else would they be? Oh yea, China, all because we place the 200 Million in the wrong place. Since the scripture in Vial number 6 never speaks about 200 Million, we can go back to assuming it will be Arabs who surround Israel.

The fact is that irrespective of whether these are different events, the only place where a 200 million strong army can be put on the field from is the east. Specifically China.
I have written this twice, you must not read the text very well, do you just speed read?

ITS A 200 MILLION ANGELIC ARMY !! Bringing Plagues against MANKIND.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Waterwerx

Jul 14, 2016
Hazleton, PA
✟63,759.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Single
If not, why not, or if you think this is a ridiculous suggestion, what are your reasons? I am interested in hearing them.
I believe the US will be aligned with the beast, but not really certain if it will be heading it up.
It is my understanding that America currently is and will remain as the top economic/commercial powerhouse which will meet a sudden and unexpected demise outlined in Isaiah 47 , Jeremiah 50-51 , and Revelation 18 at some point during the 2nd half of the tribulation.

Pros for Babylon heading up the beast's world empire:
1. No other nation in the Bible faces such a harsh judgment to the point where their land becomes completely uninhabitable and ceases to exist as a nation and system. Not even Gog's coalition of nations, who directly attack Israel, are turned into uninhabitable wastelands.
2. By it's sorceries are all the nations deceived. No other nation pollutes and influences the world like Babylon.
3. Isaiah 14 .
4. Babylon's attitude of self-sufficiency reaches the point of arrogance and hostility towards God. Isaiah 47:10 would also seem to indicate that Babylon portrays herself as one thing while being the complete opposite, hence the phrase "no one sees me".(no this isn't a reference to "stealth technology", but rather to deceptive practices).

Cons for Babylon heading up the beast's world empire:
1. Scripture indicates that when Israel is surprise attacked, so too is Babylon(which will also have a major population of Jews that are commanded to flee from her). Jeremiah 6:22-24 and Jeremiah 50:41-43 are practically the same word for word and generally refer to the same aggressor(s) headed up by a northern power.
2. Daniel 9:26 indicates that the beast would be either tied to a Roman lineage or Middle Eastern depending on whether you believe the Roman General Titus was responsible for the destruction of the Temple or the recruited legions under him(mostly consisted of Syrians, Egyptians, Arabs, etc.).
3. Compare and contrast: Jeremiah 50:43 the king of Babylon troubled to the point of being ineffective of an appropriate response versus Daniel 11:44 where the beast goes out with great fury to destroy and annihilate many. Also in contrast to this is Jeremiah 51:30 where the mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight and they remain in their strongholds.

I think at this point the cons heavily outweigh the pros for Babylon heading up the beast's empire. However, there are other things to consider. If you look at Revelation 14 with the proclamations of the three angels as being chronological warnings: first, the hour of His judgment; second, Babylon is fallen; and third, a warning against receiving the mark of the beast, we can determine that one of the "Babylons" is destroyed and followed up by the implementation of the mark system.
We also have to keep in mind that there are two different Babylons in Revelation: The first mentioned in chapter 17 is a religious system that is destroyed by the beast and his allies while the latter system in chapter 18 is a commercial system that is destroyed by judgments from God(or rather agents of destruction used by God).

Anyway, those are some of my ideas, and it could be argued that a commercial Babylon heading up the beast's empire is the last to fall.

Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The better point is why do you assume, without reason they are involved? Of course because you just always assumed it was like I did before I actually studied it. Now as to why I don't think its the same nor can be the same.

The 200 Million are Bringing PLAGUES of God. They have the Breastplates that match the EXACT LIKENESS of the High priests of Israel in the Holy of hollies. The Four Angels are not BOUND in the river Euphrates, they are BOUND to an appointed time, day and hour. Its not demonic spirits, it is Angels. The 200 Million horsemen are going to slay 1/3 of mankind.

The Kings of he East are going to be Arabs who hate Israel. Like who else would they be? Oh yea, China, all because we place the 200 Million in the wrong place. Since the scripture in Vial number 6 never speaks about 200 Million, we can go back to assuming it will be Arabs who surround Israel.

I have written this twice, you must not read the text very well, do you just speed read?

ITS A 200 MILLION ANGELIC ARMY !! Bringing Plagues against MANKIND.
OK. Looking forward to seeing it at any rate. I've been reading this sort of stuff since 1986 and have read stuff like this that was written well over a hundred years ago. Too much excited anticipation with no outcome tends to jade one a little, I'm afraid. I will be interested to see what eventuates, and would love it to be in my lifetime (here on this earth) but somehow I think the speed with which God operates suits His agenda and not the hopes of the many that wait for Him to come.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What happened. The article is over three years old. The only reason people think the mark has something to do with a cashless society is.....

"that's what they've been taught."

It's not the first beast that gives the mark,of the beast.It's the second.There are still I couple more years before they receive the chips.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There's an old saying"know thy enemy".If you want to understand the mind of the enemies of our Lord and those kings of,the east with those 200 million then read the books they believe in.You will learn the signs they seek and the reason they march to Armageddon ,Israel.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
America is not the beast rising from the earth in Revelation 13.

The second beast that rises from the earth is Lucifer the Devil, our end time Antichrist. Lucifer is going to be allowed to appear as a man for the last 5 months prior to the second coming.

The first beast rises from the sea. But it's not really the sea. The sea is symbolic for many peoples and multitudes and nations and languages.

The second beast rises up from the earth, but it's not really the earth. The second beast does not have an earthly origin, it has a heavenly origin. The earth is a heavenly designated geological area that by default becomes a holy place. "Take off your sandals, for the ground where you are standing is holy".

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Lucifer was cast down into the earth, he and his angels will rise up out of the earth at the 5th trumpet and be allowed to manifest themselves in our realm for the last 5 months of the tribulation.

To the first beast he gives his power, his throne and great authority.

This is about something much bigger than the United States, or the Church of Rome.

Lucifer is not the devil. Just a term for a Babylonian king.

Also Revelation was just a message to the church at the time.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If not, why not, or if you think this is a ridiculous suggestion, what are your reasons? I am interested in hearing them.

The land in scripture is a picture of our soul journey to awakening to the Truth that we are IN Christ. All that happened to Israel, the wanderings in the wilderness, struggling to enter into the promised land is like our soul wandering between two mountains (Sinai and Zion) losing our soul to find it (again) through The Door/Christ...entering in to LIFE eternal (means lasting or existing forever, without end or beginning, not to do with this tent) which is like the land of milk and honey/Promise Land.

Jesus told us the kingdom was within, yet so many still observe the world for signs. But that is all part of the process of coming to know the Truth that we are...IN Christ. ONE. A son... The mystery hidden for the ages and now being revealed - "Christ IN you."

Luke 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Revelation is a picture of the making of the New Creation IN Christ...becoming blind (by the Light) that we might see (John 9:41) the image of the son we didn't know we always were since the beginning...first and last...Alpha and Omega...The end of this journey takes us back to the beginning, full circle.

The beast being the nature that dies so the spirit (of Christ) Lives without duality within. ONE.
2 Peter 2:12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

A Day in scripture is an evening and a morning...darkness to light which is the same as a thousand years in relation to our soul's journey/process taking place within...

Upvote 0