Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Your awareness of the obvious is as bad as poorboy Donald’s.

To be really honest with you Brother, I don't take kindly to being ridiculed in open forum for an honest openhearted statement which I have made.

1 Jn. 4:20
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

HATETH:
GREEK
G3404
μισέω
miseō
mis-eh'-o
From a primary word μῖσος misos (hatred); to detest (especially to persecute); by extension to love less: - hate (-ful).

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
The blue collar guys that I know are much better people than that guy. I would never compare them to a person like Trump.

I was a dirty collar worker until I retired, my reference was to his demeanor, he doesn't com off as a RICH, Snooty, Better than you kind of a guy, that's my opinion of the man, anyone who disagrees with me is surely entitled to do so, as you have done, do you now understand how what I said what I was expressing, I don't feel as though I said anything wrong or against Blue Collar workers, my statement was about Trump, not them.

Look at it this way, everyone can be offended about anything some of the time, and some can be offended about some things most of the time, but when everyone becomes offended by everything all of the time, then we have a very big problem with Political correctness, it's too prevalent in our Society.

I'm not angry about what you have said, I just feel it's way over time for someone to say what I just did.

What I said about Trump was heartfelt it was not in relation to anyone but him.

Personally, there are times when I think Trump is a jerk, and should learn to keep his big mouth shut, but in the long run, would I rather have 4 more years of Clinton, Obama, Hillary, Biden, I don't think so.

And maybe just maybe what I said is right on, he is a blue collar worked in a billionaires body, he sure has no respect for Politicians, or the positions they hold, he says it like it is, that is what blue collar workers do, we don't know how to talk out of both sides of our mouth at the same time. :wave: ok?

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
You mean about insulting blue collar Americans by favorably comparing them to a lying, cheating, stealing, grifter?

Your making a carrier out of talking about someone else's post, what is your problem, cant you speak to the OP yourself, who put a squirrel in your pants?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
And maybe just maybe what I said is right on, he is a blue collar worked in a billionaires body, he sure has no respect for Politicians, or the positions they hold, he says it like it is, that is what blue collar workers do, we don't know how to talk out of both sides of our mouth at the same time. :wave: ok?
As a blue collar worker myself, I recognize him for a fake. He's worse than some prissy Liberal who you can take or leave alone for who they really are.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
As a blue collar worker myself, I recognize him for a fake.

I'm sure there were many blue collar workers you worked with who were the same, and some who thought the same about you as well, were all human beings, can't we just speak without the fear of being brought to task for our comments.

Honestly, does Donald Trump speak like any Politician you have ever heard?
Is life better now than in the last 50 yrs?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was a dirty collar worker until I retired, my reference was to his demeanor, he doesn't com off as a RICH, Snooty, Better than you kind of a guy, that's my opinion of the man, anyone who disagrees with me is surely entitled to do so, as you have done, do you now understand how what I said what I was expressing, I don't feel as though I said anything wrong or against Blue Collar workers, my statement was about Trump, not them.

Look at it this way, everyone can be offended about anything some of the time, and some can be offended about some things most of the time, but when everyone becomes offended by everything all of the time, then we have a very big problem with Political correctness, it's too prevalent in our Society.

I'm not angry about what you have said, I just feel it's way over time for someone to say what I just did.

What I said about Trump was heartfelt it was not in relation to anyone but him.

Personally, there are times when I think Trump is a jerk, and should learn to keep his big mouth shut, but in the long run, would I rather have 4 more years of Clinton, Obama, Hillary, Biden, I don't think so.

My apologies. I just happen to have the lowest regard for Mr. Trump. Lowest isn’t even close. Maybe contempt is a better term. He is a rich kid without any of the class that many rich people have. I think deep inside he knows he is unworthy of the adulation he receives.

He doesn’t have any regard for blue collar folks. I hate to see them fall for his con. At least Clinton was honest about her disdain for Blue collar folks.

I come from modest means and know Blue collar work and poverty from up close and personal. I’ve been the kid getting charity presents for Christmas and lived in places Trump would call [insert derogatory term Trump uses].

So spare me the indignation over the elite nose-tilting. Trump is the worst type of elite.

I’ll get outta this thread. I’ve said all I need to say.:wave:

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your making a carrier out of talking about someone else's post, what is your problem, cant you speak to the OP yourself, who put a squirrel in your pants?
A poster would remind you that the OP is not about us.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
My apologies. I just happen to have the lowest regard for Mr. Trump. Lowest isn’t even close. Maybe contempt is a better term. He is a rich kid without any of the class that many rich people have. I think deep inside he knows he is unworthy of the adulation he receives.

He doesn’t have any regard for blue collar folks. I hate to see them fall for his con. At least Clinton was honest about her disdain for Blue collar folks.

I come from modest means and know Blue collar work and poverty from up close and personal. I’ve been the kid getting charity presents for Christmas and lived in places Trump would call [insert derogatory term Trump uses].

So spare me the indignation over the elite nose-tilting. Trump is the worst type of elite.

I’ll get outta this thread. I’ve said all I need to say.:wave:

Haven't said anything of substance yet, may as well :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure there were many blue collar workers you worked with who were the same, and some who thought the same about you as well, were all human beings, can't we just speak without the fear of being brought to task for our comments.
I don't believe I have brought you to task for your comments; I thought we were just having a discussion. Don't be so thin skinned.

Honestly, does Donald Trump speak like any Politician you have ever heard?
No, and am disappointed in him for it. He has a different job than I do and has to interact with people who are not much impressed with his pretended "just us boys" coarseness.
Is life better now than in the last 50 yrs?
Not lately.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I don't believe I have brought you to task for your comments; I thought we were just having a discussion. Don't be so thin skinned.

No, and am disappointed in him for it. He has a different job than I do and has to interact with people who are not much impressed with his pretended "just us boys" coarseness. Not lately.

My comments were about US in general, as a Society, I was not directing them at you personally.

I'm disappointed in some of the things he has said, but overall who would you rather have in his place right now, rather than his having been elected?.....Hillary

Who would you rather have in his place in the future 2020 Biden, Harris, Warren, Beto, or the possible New Republican contender Joe Walsh, surely they all or any one of them is better than the crass President Trump.

Here is a point for discussion in this thread.

If all Authority comes from God why has He allowed His Authority to be used by such a disgusting person such as Trump, He also allowed that Authority to be used by Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot.

Does God just allow His Authority to be used, claimed by whosoever grabs it, or does He actively apportion it to whomsoever He Wills for His purposes in the Earth to be accomplished?

It has always been my understanding on this subject, that God chooses who would be our leaders according to the condition of our Society, remember what He did with the Israelite's? 1 Sam. 8:1-18 we are no different than they.

Again sorry for what I said it was not directed at you personally.:sorry:

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
My comments were about US in general, as a Society, I was not directing them at you personally.
If anybody wants to take me to task for my comments they are free to do so and deserve what they get n response--that includes some damned snooty "Liberal." Honestly, I don't know why a person would let himself be so cowed by such people that he would have to rely on a guy like Trump to fight the battle for him.

I'm disappointed in some of the things he has said, but overall who would you rather have in his place right now, rather than his having been elected?.....Hillary
Hillary? Good Lord, no. Bernie would have been my pick, the best of a bad lot.

Who would you rather have in his place in the future 2020 Biden, Harris, Warren, Beto, or the possible New Republican contender Joe Walsh, surely they all or any one of them is better than the crass President Trump.
Walsh, or maybe Harris.

Here is a point for discussion in this thread.

If all Authority comes from God...
It doesn't. That was just Paul licking the boots of the Roman Empire.

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't. That was just Paul licking the boots of the Roman Empire.

Yeah, and now we see you don't believe Paul was inspired by God to write the things he did, they were all hogwash, "nope can't take anything Paul said as truth he was just fearful of Rome."

If all Authority doesn't come from God then who in blue blazes does it come from, OURSELVES?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, and now we see you don't believe Paul was inspired by God to write the things he did, they were all hogwash, "nope can't take anything Paul said as truth he was just fearful of Rome."
Yes, I know, it's either all written word for word by God himself or it's all trash. But what did you expect? Under the present administration I'm not a "real" Christian any more because I'm not a right-wing Fundamentalist Protestant. I hate America and want to destroy Judeo-Christian values. I also like to kill babies for fun. In a second Trump term I am likely to cease being a US citizen altogether.

If all Authority doesn't come from God then who in blue blazes does it come from, OURSELVES?
In this country it comes from "We, the People..."

Upvote 0

Skewpoint

Jul 11, 2019
USA
✟72,362.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
In a second Trump term I am likely to cease being a US citizen altogether.

:amen: :clap: :tutu: :ebil: :wave: :oldthumbsup: Good Idea Champ.

Wish we didn't have to wait till 2020, I guess you will be on that bus with all of those people who said the same thing before Trump was elected the first time.

Upvote 0

Peter J Barban

Mar 29, 2016
Taiwan
Visit site
✟97,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you think that means?
Most peoples in the world think they themselves are great and enjoy celebrating their culture. Trump recognizes that many Americans, too, that feel this way yet are under-served and under-represented in the media, academics and in government. Trump serves as an attractor for those who wish to celebrate their culture and their country. A Trump rally is a safe space to feel good about oneself and one's culture.

Coincidentally, the media/academic/government complex is using its power to transform American culture through shame and coercion. It deplores the celebration of Americana. It completely rejects those who love their culture. It is as though Dems have gone from liberals to puritans.

As a result, we see a separation of two groups who see two entirely different "America "movies on the same screen (thanks Scott Adams). One views America as a great evil that needs complete reformation under elite control (dominated by the Progressives) and another who sees Amerca as a great good that just needs the elite to get out of the way and let them live their lives in peace (currently Trump supporters).

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
:amen: :clap: :tutu: :ebil: :wave: :oldthumbsup: Good Idea Champ.

Wish we didn't have to wait till 2020, I guess you will be on that bus with all of those people who said the same thing before Trump was elected the first time.
At least you are honest about where you stand, as nasty and disgusting as that place is. But it's not going to be bus, is it? Last time a country did something like that with it's citizens who were the "wrong" religion it was box cars.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Most peoples in the world think they themselves are great and enjoy celebrating their culture. Trump recognizes that many Americans, too, that feel this way yet are under-served and under-represented in the media, academics and in government. Trump serves as an attractor for those who wish to celebrate their culture and their country. A Trump rally is a safe space to feel good about oneself and one's culture.

Coincidentally, the media/academic/government complex is using its power to transform American culture through shame and coercion. It deplores the celebration of Americana. It completely rejects those who love their culture. It is as though Dems have gone from liberals to puritans.

As a result, we see a separation of two groups who see two entirely different "America "movies on the same screen (thanks Scott Adams). One views America as a great evil that needs complete reformation under elite control (dominated by the Progressives) and another who sees Amerca as a great good that just needs the elite to get out of the way and let them live their lives in peace (currently Trump supporters).

All that assumes a "real" America that the Progressives are not part of and have no share in--which is the ugly thing about the Trump administration and what makes it dangerous.

• Agree
Reactions: comana
Upvote 0