Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the News the Day I returned from my first dose of the Vaccine I saw two experts explaining why we get symptoms. The first said the needle in all vaccines cause micro tears like we get with weight lifting. The second said all the viral action pools at the site the vaccine entered so aerobic actions that get your blood flowing gets it to move out of there and through the rest of your body. You may experience fever, aches and pains and stomach issues afterward but this is the vaccine working to build you immunity.

I found this true and believe I got past the symptoms faster through exercise so i thought i share this here.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,054.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Many of those I know who does a lot of aerobic exercise and did not stop exercising when they took their shots experienced shortness of breathing for two days after the 2nd shot.

I haven't taken my shots yet (local supply problems) but actually got infected by Covid variant. Only had mild symptoms for a week and fully recovered in two weeks. Thankfully did not require hospitalization

Upvote 0