There she goes...at the speed of sound
Feb 24, 2009
✟85,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
So this is really simple.

If you are in a little boat, and you see the Titanic sinking.... do you tie yourself to the Titanic? You know.... so you can save the Titanic?

No, you do not. Because you will not save the Titanic. It is going to sink, no matter what you do. You will not save it. It will sink you.

This is true of relationships too. You can't save someone who is flushing themselves down the drain.

It's that simple. There is nothing else to consider. If this guy has mental issues, and refuses to go see a doctor, and won't get help..... if you stick around this guy, he's just going to drag you down.

He is sucking the life out of me.

Yeah, and that is what people like this do. They destroy the people around them.

Here is what you do: You block him. Never talk to him again. Move on with your life.

Yes, I know this sucks. Yes, I know it will be painful. Yes, I know you hate to even think about it.

Yes, yes, yes. I'd love to give you some simplistic, three easy steps, that results if a magical fix, and everything turns out great, and you have hollywood sun set ending, riding off on horse back into blissful utopia, with romantic music, and flowers falling from the sky.....

Reality check, Hollywood is garbage, and this guy is going to suck the life out of you, until you have wasted a 10 years of your life, and end up needing counseling yourself.

Ditch this guy. Block him. Move on with your life. And most women don't do this, but I would say that you should not even say goodbye. This guy will book you on a worldwide guilt trip of epic proportions. I promise you, he will. He will make you feel like you are directly responsible for his death.

Just block him out of your life. Disappear. Cut this cancer out, and never look back.
This reply hit me hard. Thank you.

Upvote 0