I'm Back And Here's My Story (Still Struggling Though)

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your kind words. I do see a psychiatrist but it's monthly and yes I'm on meds
If you feel you need more frequent care, or adjusted medications, or otherwise feel like you're not progressing or doing well, please speak up to your doctor. *hugs*

• Friendly
Reactions: Aquatic Waves
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now I'm going back about my fear of hell, blasphemy against the HS, I betrayed God and Jesus, I committed the unforgivable sin, the guilt, and grieving.

You have not committed the unpardonable sin. The bible tells us:

Heb 9:27-28 And inasmuch as it is appointed unto men once to die, and after this cometh judgment; so Christ also, having been once offered to bear the sins of many

We die once, christ was offered once for sin. Basically, this means that while we apply it the cross covers all of our sins, from the moment we were born to the moment we die.

There is not actually a sin that of itself is unpardonable. Where Jesus mentioned this sin he was referring to a heart attitude that would rather call all of the miracles He was performing "of the devil" rather than repent. While we seek repentance it is available to us, for the cross covers every sin in the flesh, every sin we can commit while we are alive.

• Friendly
Reactions: Aquatic Waves
Upvote 0