Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Say you didn't think the micro chip was the mark but later realize it is. You got it. Would God forgive you for making a mistake? What if you cut it out? What if you were desperately sorry and renounce the beast? Is it too late then?
Yes because to take it in any form you have to submit to it and you have to deny Jesus to do so and grace is no longer afforded you.you fall into the great delusion and won't even be able to see the choice of repentance anymore.

• Informative
Reactions: Jwlickliter
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes because to take it in any form you have to submit to it and you have to deny Jesus to do so and grace is no longer afforded you.you fall into the great delusion and won't even be able to see the choice of repentance anymore.

Just a question for you that pop in my head after reading this. Can you explain love to me?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just a question for you that pop in my head after reading this. Can you explain love to me?
It is what God has displayed to us in sending Jesus and Jesus said if we love Him we do as he tells us.
He has declared that those who knowingly continue to do sin Hate him .(paraphrased)ref( 1 John).Those who love Him don't bow down to the devil.and let's not beat about the Bush .the beast is of the spirit of antichrist.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is what God has displayed to us in sending Jesus and Jesus said if we love Him we do as he tells us.
He has declared that those who knowingly continue to do sin Hate him .(paraphrased)ref( 1 John).Those who love Him don't now down to the devil.and let's not beat about the Bush .the beast is of the spirit of antichrist.

Ok fair enough.

I still wonder if a mentality challenged person took the mark then what happens to him? Is he going to hell?

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi there are some good answers to this post already. I read most of them and twice in Rev after the mark was enforced we see this similar statement

And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds.

There is some speculation on this as I thought about Jesus saying if your right hand causes you to stumble cut it off better to enter the kingdom with one hand than to go to hell. Of course this is not a literal statement as you could certainly still do evil with the other hand. A guy named LA Marzulli speculates that the mark of the beast is more than an rfid chip. He thinks that it could also contain some genetic upgrade or merge man and machine where those tho take it might not be made in the image of God anymore.
There is an odd verse in Daniel speaking of the last days in ch2
Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. 44 And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.

Verse 43 says they will mingle with the seed of men and they will not adhere to one another....This is then something other than the seed of men. I am not saying what it is at this point but many possibilities exist and this will be 20/20 after it happens.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there are some good answers to this post already. I read most of them and twice in Rev after the mark was enforced we see this similar statement

And men were scorched with great heat, and they blasphemed the name of God who has power over these plagues; and they did not repent and give Him glory.

They blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and did not repent of their deeds.

There is some speculation on this as I thought about Jesus saying if your right hand causes you to stumble cut it off better to enter the kingdom with one hand than to go to hell. Of course this is not a literal statement as you could certainly still do evil with the other hand. A guy named LA Marzulli speculates that the mark of the beast is more than an rfid chip. He thinks that it could also contain some genetic upgrade or merge man and machine where those tho take it might not be made in the image of God anymore.
Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter’s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; yet the strength of the iron shall be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with ceramic clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile. 43 As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. 44 And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.

Verse 43 says they will mingle with the seed of men and they will not adhere to one another....This is then something other than the seed of men. I am not saying what it is at this point but many possibilities exist and this will be 20/20 after it happens.

I wish I could give you all the positive rating for that post.

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Weird. Humpty dumpty comes to mind.

Upvote 0

Friend-of-Jesus

Jul 21, 2017
Alberta
✟45,031.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Say you didn't think the micro chip was the mark but later realize it is. You got it. Would God forgive you for making a mistake? What if you cut it out? What if you were desperately sorry and renounce the beast? Is it too late then?

No, you're absolutely not destined to hell or to heaven either. Salvation depends on repentance and faith in Jesus Christ's death and resurrection.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,645.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exactly. That's all the Mark of the Beast was. The Beast was Nero.

Perhaps Revelations has dual prophesies, meaning that similar things happened in the past that mirror the future, but here are some questions:

1. Was that period of time really the worst ever in history, as it is supposed to be before Jesus comes again?
2. If Jesus already came back, why would He be coming again?
3. It's been 2000 years since Nero's time. Where's the 1000 years of peace? It's surely not now, that's for sure!

People who believe Revelations already happened better be very careful, or they will take the Mark of the Beast not knowing what it is, and they'll end up loving the Anti-Christ because they'll believe he already came! Sounds like a deception by Satan if you ask me!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Friend-of-Jesus

Jul 21, 2017
Alberta
✟45,031.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, but I think we should keep in mind that before electronic technology came along, no one could essentially buy or sell unless one had the Emperor's or King's Coin in hand to make a purchase. This general kind of thing has been going on ever since money was invented. Is it any wonder, then, that in the New Testament, Jesus and His Apostles keep telling us over and over to be on our guard against the influence of "Mammon."

Nice try, but how about the mark on foreheads? Did they glue coins to the upper part of their faces? Hahaha

Upvote 0

Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,645.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok fair enough.

I still wonder if a mentality challenged person took the mark then what happens to him? Is he going to hell?

I don't think mentally challenged people would comprehend what they were doing, and because they were innocent, God might spare them. However, are we talking about people who live in a home or hospital because they cannot function in the real world, or just someone who is bipolar?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nice try, but how about the mark on foreheads? Did they glue the coins to the tops of their faces? Hahaha

You need to see the book of Revelation as a collection of prophecies which cull their connotations and meaning from the Old Testament. Because many Christians fail to do this, they instead interpret much of the symbolism in Revelation in woodenly stiff ways and thus doing the Church a disservice in understanding what the book is telling us.

So, my friend, excuse me if I don't admit to having "tried and failed" to explain the Mark of the Beast. :cool: Just because my interpretation may not be one you've run into yet doesn't mean I'm wrong. Of course, it doesn't mean I'm right--that remains to be seen, doesn't it? But, I'm telling you that you can already 'see' the Mark of the Beast...right now.

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Upvote 0

Friend-of-Jesus

Jul 21, 2017
Alberta
✟45,031.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You need to see the book of Revelation as a collection of prophecies which cull their connotations and meaning from the Old Testament. Because many Christians fail to do this, they instead interpret much of the symbolism in Revelation in woodenly stiff ways and thus doing the Church a disservice in understanding what the book is telling us.

So, my friend, excuse me if I don't admit to having "tried and failed" to explain the Mark of the Beast. :cool: Just because my interpretation may not be one you've run into yet doesn't mean I'm wrong. Of course, it doesn't mean I'm right--that remains to be seen, doesn't it? But, I'm telling you that you can already 'see' the Mark of the Beast...right now.

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Nice try, but you failed to give an explanation for the coins attached to foreheads.

• Haha
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nice try, but you failed to give an explanation for the coins attached to foreheads.

I wouldn't expect coins to be 'literally' attached to someone's forehead or even on their right hand. Revelation is symbolic and reliant upon allusions; it's not literally descriptive in it's prophetic designations. For instance, there won't actually be LOCUSTS swarming around for five months....etc. etc.

Upvote 0

Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,645.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wouldn't expect coins to be 'literally' attached to someone's forehead or even on their right hand. Revelation is symbolic and reliant upon allusions; it's not literally descriptive in it's prophetic designations. For instance, there won't actually be LOCUSTS swarming around for five months....etc. etc.

How do you know that?

Upvote 0