✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Where exactly?

I do know if your unable to understand the gospel then God won't hold that against you.

So if I didn't think this chip was the mark cause of all the confusion then God himself let's me know then I guess i better do something about it right?

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Keep reading.
There are God's People who REFUSE to take the mark.
They are the few.
The remnant.
The only ones saved.

So i was thinking that "free" was God's people. "Bond" was people in captive. Followers of satan.

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So i was thinking that "free" was God's people. "Bond" was people in captive. Followers of satan.

I'm starting to think that the six hundred three score and six mean a large number of sixes. Just not sold on the idea yet!

Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Say you didn't think the micro chip was the mark but later realize it is. You got it. Would God forgive you for making a mistake? What if you cut it out? What if you were desperately sorry and renounce the beast? Is it too late then?

I read your post and wasn't planning to reply as I saw some people answered what I wanted to answer. Then I left CF and went on to watch some ytube channels that I normally watch. I have this strange habit of stumbling across videos that addresses the topic of discussion on CF threads. I stumbled across a channel that I haven't seen before (I didn't go searching for the topic of the mark). So here is the video of a dream that a cute little 4 year old girl had some 5 years back of the mark. She speaks of it herself. This child had no prior knowledge of the mark of the beast or the book of revelations. You asked about the destination of those who took the mark. She was told in the dream that the afterworld will be "very not nice". Her dream answers all your questions.

Reactions: EllyGrace7
Upvote 0

EllyGrace7

Jul 30, 2017
Melbourne
Visit site
✟9,412.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Personally from my understanding of the bible... I believe when one gets the mark there is literally no turning back. And whether the mark is physical or not - though biblically it is described as such, the act of giving all authority and security to the world is what separates an individual completely from salvation. The mark is only a symbol of what will spiritually have taken place. For further clarification.... When taking the mark, you are literally signing away your rights and dominion over your vessel (Body) which God gave to you. You are ultimately saying in your heart "No God, you cannot provide for me or protect me. This world and its governments can! I trust them and I do not trust you".

If you are able during the tribulations, while many die and fall and atrocities are in abundance, to place your life in the hands of the system which is the cause of such havoc... How on earth, and in the heavens above, can you ever reach or be found by God? You are turned from Him so much that you place your salvation in the world and what it can provide, even though you understand its ways are harsh and evil. Those who are truly saved and are God's children would never do such a thing because He guides them in all their ways.

The scripture as far as I can tell is simple on these things. Trust in God and nothing else. Everything in this world will fade away, so do not place your hopes in it. The mark is representative of doing the opposite to that without a thought or concern for God and love. It is spiritual death - irrevocable and eternal.

Upvote 0

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Say you didn't think the micro chip was the mark but later realize it is. You got it. Would God forgive you for making a mistake? What if you cut it out? What if you were desperately sorry and renounce the beast? Is it too late then?

the mark of the "beast" is mainly the participation in the deeds/works of spiritual unrighteousness/lawlessness/wickedness, for example if a person begins to practice yoga of krishna/patanjali - this is actually the most typical example of receiving the mark of the "beast", and in principle a person can repent of it if he/she has practiced such a religion or at least have a chance to do it until they are still living in this world

Blessings

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

God forgives all sins except for rejecting Him. "Timing" is not an issue for God.
The beginning and end of your life are both part of His plans.

• Winner
Reactions: Jwlickliter
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God forgives all sins except for rejecting Him. "Timing" is not an issue for God.
The beginning and end of your life are both part of His plans.

Wow! Thought I was alone out here on these forms!

Well I have to admit I never read the entire bible so this give me a chance to learn from other people.

But yes I do belive there is an unforgivable sin.

Nice job!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, but I think we should keep in mind that before electronic technology came along, no one could essentially buy or sell unless one had the Emperor's or King's Coin in hand to make a purchase. This general kind of thing has been going on ever since money was invented. Is it any wonder, then, that in the New Testament, Jesus and His Apostles keep telling us over and over to be on our guard against the influence of "Mammon."

Well I'm really sure if you notice revelations is worded really weird compared to the other books in the bible.

I was told, not sure but dose seem this way, that revelation was a vision without interpretation. Kind of like Daniels vision where he had interpretation.

Revelation I belive can be understood through God the father only.

Just a thought.

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

There's no evidence that the Mark is a microchip or anything like that. If it was anything it was something related to the churches at the time that they would have understood.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yes, but I think we should keep in mind that before electronic technology came along, no one could essentially buy or sell unless one had the Emperor's or King's Coin in hand to make a purchase. This general kind of thing has been going on ever since money was invented. Is it any wonder, then, that in the New Testament, Jesus and His Apostles keep telling us over and over to be on our guard against the influence of "Mammon."

Exactly. That's all the Mark of the Beast was. The Beast was Nero.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So it's over
The 7 year tribulation period

And Nero and _______ were cast alive into the lake of fire?

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

2PhiloVoid

Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I don't think the Beast is "only" Nero, Crystal. You're seem to be too beholden to that one mere theory.

This isn't a dismissal or a put down. I'm just pointing out that there may be more to it than what you've been told; and we might all want to jump off of the "Nero-go-round" at some point.

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

• Winner
Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think the Beast is "only" Nero, Crystal. You're seem to be too beholden to that one mere theory.

This isn't a dismissal or a put down. I'm just pointing out that there may be more to it than what you've been told; and we might all want to jump off of the "Nero-go-round" at some point.

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

And I just asked a question that you don't seem to have an answer to.

Just pointing that out.

Oops sorry my fault wrong person.

Made a mistake, just being human my bad.

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
So it's over
The 7 year tribulation period

And Nero and _______ were cast alive into the lake of fire?

Revelation was just a symbolic message addressed to specifically named churches. Not literal future prophecy.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation was just a symbolic message addressed to specifically named churches. Not literal future prophecy.
Ohhhh

Okaaay

Then there is no need to concern us here on this thread at all

Upvote 0

Jwlickliter

Jul 19, 2017
Bryan
✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I think its about the past, present, and future in no particular order? So if your saying that in a different way I can agree. Otherwise I may need a chat with God and check myself.

Upvote 0