✟10,876.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok. Just pray over it and ask for wisdom and guidance in his will. He will show you.

I know HIS WIll sir

It's clearly told us in John 6

And that is the best advice to give ALL MEN as they pray and wait and do not "go out" from
HIM

Blessed the man who trusts in the LORD and waits for HIM

Blessed the man who waits 1335 days and keeps his garment with him

• Agree
Reactions: Jwlickliter
Upvote 0

PeterCOH

Dec 24, 2011
✟8,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Say you didn't think the micro chip was the mark but later realize it is. You got it. Would God forgive you for making a mistake? What if you cut it out? What if you were desperately sorry and renounce the beast? Is it too late then?

I don't think you can take the mark and then revert back- micro chip or not - it's about receiving the mark - most of who will take it willingly. You will be given a choice - one choice from what I can tell.

Secondly, I strongly believe that the prevailing theories are considerably off target with regard to this topic. Lookup an author by the name of Joel Richardson. He's written extensively on the topic.. Start with Islamic Antichrist. It' on Audible also.

Upvote 0

GUANO

Jul 3, 2013
Los Angeles
✟32,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Everyone great and small, most all the people already agree with it ,

except the remnant - those YHWH has called for Himself, chosen and set apart for Himself... they/we/ will die instead of receive the mark.
Depends on how you interpret it. I have a 'number' that was given to me before I was ever born and never had a choice in the matter.
This number is required from most employers. Microchips are expensive, risky, and completely unnecessary. The scripture says a "mark" or "number" or "name"... It's not a microchip lol and it's not ever going to be something everyone looks at and says HEY! THAT'S THE MARK OF THE BEAST! Ya, no political campaign would get anywhere pitching that nonsense.

Upvote 0

sdowney717

Apr 20, 2013
✟102,588.00
Faith
Christian
During that time of the mark of the beast, all those people following the beast and worshipping it are under a strong delusion given to them by God because they refuse to love the Truth (Christ) and be saved. so they will all of them willingly take the mark. So they also will refuse to repent as it says many times in Revelations. For them the way of salvation into Christ is a closed door.

2 Thessalonians 2New King James Version (NKJV)

1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Upvote 0

longwait

Mar 14, 2016
asia
✟85,978.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also according to Ron Wyatt, the man who discovered the ark of the covenant said that if you follow man made laws and do not keep the 10 commandments during the tribulation then you will also take the mark of the beast. If you keep the 10 commandments you will be marked by God. This I believe to be true because it says in Revelations that those who keep the commandments of God and remain faithful to Jesus these are the ones who belong to God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums