If UFO's are proven to be 100% real, what happens to your faith?

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Once again, for drill U F O means UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object means YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. You apparently think it means flying saucer/space ship/demon car. It does not. I may be a funny cloud, an airliner, a speck on your lens, or any number of things. According to MUFON (look it up), about 90% of UFO (remember the UNIDENTIFIED part) reports, upon investigation turn out to be... wait for it... airplanes. Dang, who saw that coming, right? So far, 0% have proven to be either demons or aliens.

Any questions?

Sorry, but yourUNIDENTIFIED Flying Objects certainly exist. The staple in the corner of the picture is a UFO until someone ntices it's actually a staple. ET spaceships (aka flying saucers) or demon cars may exist, but there's no evidence either way. If they're part of your religion, bully for you. I

As I've said before, I do not believe in aliens. That's for the gullible who don't understand God's Word.

But I definitely DO... believe Ezekiel in what he showed he saw in Ezekiel 1, and that it wasn't no donkey pulled cart!

And how is something going to be called a UFO, or UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena) if it WAS identified?

Thus your argument about UFOs is MOOT!

My subject is about what God's Word shows about Satan and his angels COMING HERE, upon our earth! Darn the UFO terminology, that has nothing to do with it as far as God's Truth goes. What those terms have to do with is to DECEIVE the gullible like yourself into wrongly thinking Satan and his angels aren't coming, and also for those deceived who believe that aliens exist, and will think Satan and his angels are... the aliens.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The same sort of ninnies who think the Navy sightings were of demons. Because their faith requires it. Given my background, I 'sect I have a pretty good idea what they actually saw, but I'll spare y'all boring mundane techno-babble like that. Carry on with your demonic aliens or whatever.

Well if Albert Pike said it, then that's all I need to know! After all if you can't trust a freemason, then who can you trust?

You still... don't 'get it'. It doesn't matter... what those Navy pilots actually saw. What's important is what the U.S. government Pentagon officials AGREED that they saw! Especially after decades of denial.

Upvote 0

Walk together

Jun 25, 2021
sydney
✟30,237.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
The bottom line is it's not aliens it's not humans and it's not cats or dogs so that leaves the only other possibility of the devil and the rest of the fallen angels. I know some people would like to put it all down to lies or mental illness but sorry that is not how it works.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As I've said before, I do not believe in aliens.
Sure you do, you just think they're demons. A matter of faith, just like it is for those who believe in ET aliens. But my Bible (I love saying that) doesn't make any mention of demons operating flying saucers. Speaking of which...

That's for the gullible who don't understand God's Word.
Chapter and verse on the demons in flying saucers, por favor. And spare me "demons can..." silliness. I'm sure demons can do a great many interesting things. They may actually be able to stand on their heads and stack BBs, for all I know, but the Bible gives no hint that they ever do. All they ever do in Scripture is torment people, and descriptions of them having any magical powers apart from that are notably lacking. Maybe there are some in your Bible, or maybe it's just your massive understanding of God's Word that allows learn things from it that it doesn't actually say.

But I definitely DO... believe Ezekiel in what he showed he saw in Ezekiel 1, and that it wasn't no donkey pulled cart!
Well I'll certainly bear that in mind. Ezekiel's Apparition, not an oxcart, got it. Not much like a garden variety "UFO" either, is it? Whole lot going on there, nothing at all like your standard issue flying saucer.

And how is something going to be called a UFO, or UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena) if it WAS identified?
But you have identified them, haven't you? They're demons, or flying cars being driven by demons. Even, presumably, the ones later identified as regular human-built aircraft, because Demons Can fly regular airplanes so as to deceive people into believeing that they're aliens if they're so inclined, right? So if you see a Beech Starship, but can't identify it as such, then it is a UFO, and as such is in fact being used by demons to deceive people into believing something or the other that demons want us to believe. Got it!

Thus your argument about UFOs is MOOT!
I like the way you shouted it, but I do not think that word means what you think it means. <Laugh>

My subject is about what God's Word shows about Satan and his angels COMING HERE, upon our earth!
And the Bible Clearly Teaches that Satan and His demons are coming to deceive us into believing that airplanes (and other UFOs too, or course) are aliens so we'll turn from the Christian faith and worship us some Klingons. Qapla!

Darn the UFO terminology, that has nothing to do with it as far as God's Truth goes. What those terms have to do with is to DECEIVE the gullible like yourself
Speak for yourself, matey. I don't believe in aliens, demonic or otherwise; there's no evidence of their existence. You believe in aliens that are demonic despite the complete lack of evidence that there are any kind of aliens at all. Matter of faith, for you, a faith having not anything to do with anything in the Bible at all, if I may make so bold.

You just believe in aliens like the atheists do, on faith. They think they're spacemen, you believe they're demons, but you are both in agreement that there are in fact someone "other" driving flyig saucers. I see no evidence that there are any "aliens" of any kind at all, demons or whatevers. The Bible doesn't speak of them, science has no evidence that they exist, but you and the atheists share that bit of faith - faith in something that in fact may well not exist at all.
Congratulations!

into wrongly thinking Satan and his angels aren't coming, and also for those deceived who believe that aliens exist, and will think Satan and his angels are... the aliens.
Wait, but what if that's what he wants us to think, so he can make us think that he thinks what we think he thinks isn't really what he thinks ao he can trick us into believing that he thinks....

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You still... don't 'get it'.
True. Whatever is is you have, I, thankfully, do not. I didn't get it. :oldthumbsup:

It doesn't matter what those Navy pilots actually saw.
What did they see? The Navy says that they couldn't identify the objects, hence the U in both Ufo and Uap, UNIDENTIFIED. No, what you need to do is get in touch with the Dept of the Navy tell them that the things are identified now and that they are demons. They'll appreciate it.

Which was what, exactly What's important is what the U.S. government Pentagon officials AGREED that they saw! Especially after decades of denial.
And what precisely did they agree that they saw? OH, UAPs! UNIDENTIFIED aerial phenomena. In other words, they agreed that they saw stuff they couldn't identify. Stop the presses! Rip out page one! The US gummint has announced that they saw things they couldn't identify! This could transform the World As We Know It! :doh:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The bottom line is it's not aliens it's not humans and it's not cats or dogs so that leaves the only other possibility of the devil and the rest of the fallen angels.
Except that one of your NOTs is Not True.

Here's a bit of Old Man's Advice: If there's any bit of technology that may possibly be a product of A) alien technology, B) pre-historic technology, C) magic, or D) Satan/Demons, or E) thousands of keyboard pounders, geeks, nerds, brainiacs, eggheads, using the intelligence God gave them to find new ways to use stuff that God has given them to work with, then the answer is, for crying out loud, E!
A-D have made no significant contribution in in the development of any technology of any kind, ever.
Our world is built upon that one crucial commodity - massed human brainpower.

You can bet the ranch that the Nimitz UAPs were invented by, designed by, built by, and operated by, regular old human beings. Did they "defy the laws of physics"? No, the laws of physics are established by God, and there is no defying them. Did they LOOK as though they defied physics? You betcha, you can do it with a flashlight. Trick is, making instruments think that something (an airplane, for instance) is something it ain't, or doing something impossible. Keeps everthing confused, your instruments and computers don't know exactly where the enemy is because they're being swamped with nonsense data.

So, Satanic magic? Uuuuuh...no. We humans did it.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sure you do, you just think they're demons.

NO, I do NOT believe aliens exist. And you NEED to remember I said that. So whatever ideas you have about what I think or believe have just fallen to the wayside, because you don't know what you are talking about. And here is why...

If you try and play the alien card, then it means you don't truly believe in God's Word, because God's Word says nothing about the existence of aliens.

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
True. Whatever is is you have, I, thankfully, do not. I didn't get it. :oldthumbsup:

What did they see? The Navy says that they couldn't identify the objects, hence the U in both Ufo and Uap, UNIDENTIFIED. No, what you need to do is get in touch with the Dept of the Navy tell them that the things are identified now and that they are demons. They'll appreciate it.

And what precisely did they agree that they saw? OH, UAPs! UNIDENTIFIED aerial phenomena. In other words, they agreed that they saw stuff they couldn't identify. Stop the presses! Rip out page one! The US gummint has announced that they saw things they couldn't identify! This could transform the World As We Know It! :doh:

Like I said, you just don't 'get it'. Study your Bible more and quit trying to argue points that don't even exist.

Upvote 0

Walk together

Jun 25, 2021
sydney
✟30,237.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Did they "defy the laws of physics"? No, the laws of physics are established by God,
That's right we can't defy the laws of physics but who said the angels can't. My guess is the fallen angels are bound to the owen limitations according to physics. Remember God has given his angels greater power than us and has limited the powers of the fallen angels. The limitation of the fallen angels is they have been cast out of heaven so guess where they are now.

Reactions: wendykvw
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
NO, I do NOT believe aliens exist. And you NEED to remember I said that.
I'll have it embroidered into a sampler. You don't call what believers in aliens call aliens, you have to call them demons, and that makes all the difference. Because if they're aliens, then there's no evidence of their existence, but if they're demons out deceiving folks by claiming to be aliens, then there's no evidence of demons doing any such thing.

So whatever ideas you have about what I think or believe have just fallen to the wayside
Based upon your brilliant maneuver of informing me in histrionic tones that you Don't Believe In Aliens and I'd Better Remember It, obviously. <Laugh>

you don't know what you are talking about.
I know precisely what I'm talking about. If you can't grasp what I'm saying, good grief, man, you're on a computer. If you don't know a word, look it up.

If you try and play the alien card
Not sure what that's supposed to mean. As I've stated ad nauseum, I see no evidence of the existence of aliens. End of. Show me an alien and prove his bona fides to me, and I'll acknowledge their existence. Otherwise I'm purely agnostic on subjecte if God created aliens, they're out there, and if He didn't, they ain't.

then it means you don't truly believe in God's Word
A false accusation, a dishonorable one, a shameful one, and wholly unworthy of anyone who has any shred of common decency.

because God's Word says nothing about the existence of aliens.
If you would actually read what I've said, there's at least some possibility that you might have understood bits of it, and possibily even enough to know that having never seen any credible evidence of the existence of "aliens", be they extraterrestrial critters or demons posing as such, I don't believe in them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Like I said, you just don't 'get it'. Study your Bible more and quit trying to argue points that don't even exist.
Oh, I dunno, I probably haven't read that many more times than you have. You're still at the point where you Know Everything except how to behave in public.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's right we can't defy the laws of physics but who said the angels can't.
That makes angels capable of doing anything at all, but that in no way proves that they actually do it.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Something else to ponder. What would lead us to believe that any of the UAPs have crews of any kind at all? Even benighted terrestrial science (Yes, I'm being sarcastic) is moving away from having drivers in craft where they're not absolutely essential. Spacemen/demons just Old School, or what?

UAP Trivia. - UAPs involved in the Nimitz Incident were estimated to be traveling at around 23,000 (23K) miles per hour, or in aeronatuical terms, about Mach 30. So here's a coincidence for you: https://asiatimes.com/2021/06/mach-30-wind-tunnel-will-put-china-decades-ahead/ Maybe the Chinese didn't get the memo that says that humans can't build anything like that.

I mean, Everybody Here Knows That Nothing Made By Man Can Do That. It's gotta either be magic aliens or magic demons (depending on your denomination).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When your proof comes it may be too late. Don't miss the right boat.
That's precisely what everyone who promotes some baseless doctrine or the other always says. "Yeah, sure, don't believe me, but you'll be sorry!" Never very persuasive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You shouldn't need persuasion it is in plain sight not to mention it is pointed out in the bible.
A quote of where that's "pointed out in the Bible" wouldn't go amiss.

• Haha
Reactions: Walk together
Upvote 0

PuerAzaelis

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2016
NYC
✟182,310.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Wha kens on whatna Bethlehems
Earth twinkles like a star the nicht,
An' whatna shepherds lift their heids
In its unearthly licht?

'Yont a' the stars oor een can see
An' farther than their lichts can fly,
I' mony an unco warl' the nicht
The fatefu' bairnies cry.

Reactions: Walk together
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe Davy has pointed this out to you a number of times quoting Ezekiel. Your not reading your bible are you.
I've read Ezekiel a great many more times than you have, I'll wager. Now,if you'd be good enough to explain how Ezekiel's apparition has anything at all to do with Satan, demons, last days deceptions, or any of the other ridiculously unscriptural rubbish that you and Davy appear to embrace I'd been keen to hear it.

Upvote 0