If UFO's are proven to be 100% real, what happens to your faith?

Walk together

Jun 25, 2021
sydney
✟30,237.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
I'll wager. Now,if you'd be good enough to explain how Ezekiel's apparition has anything at all to do with Satan, demons, last days deceptions,
Well if Ezekiel didn't see angels then it must have been ET in his little silver disk that is unless the people of that time had flying machines of their own. You can't have it all your way it must have been one or the other, not nothing.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wha kens on whatna Bethlehems
Earth twinkles like a star the nicht,
An' whatna shepherds lift their heids
In its unearthly licht?

'Yont a' the stars oor een can see
An' farther than their lichts can fly,
I' mony an unco warl' the nicht
The fatefu' bairnies cry.
Love it, thank you!

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well if Ezekiel didn't see angels then it must have been ET in his little silver disk that is unless the people of that time had flying machines of their own.
So are arguing that the UAPs seen during the Nimitz Incident were angels? How interesting! Do you have any reason for believing that? At all?

You can't have it all your way it must have been one or the other, not nothing.
If you'd been able to read my posts, you'd know that I reject the idea that "UFOs" must be either aliens of demons, since I consider that idea to be, frankly, ridiculous. Nonsense, if you prefer. As I have pointed out, most "UFOs", about 90%, roughly, upon investigation turn out to be airplanes. Not ET in a little silver disk, not angels as you apparently imagine, but airplanes. Regular every day run-of-the-mill flying machines, like you can buy a ticket on and ride to Cleveland (where you'd probably be lauded as a prophet) tomorrow.

THe rest that remain unidentified, then, have to either be demons or spacemen, right? Well no, wrong. Absurdly wrong. The remaining 10% can't be identified because we don't have enough information on them to say for certain what they were. If we did have the information, the odds are that a vast majority of them would be normal aerial stuff again.

So a fig for your "UFOs and UAPs Must Be Angels or Demons" nonsense, because nonsense it surely is.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I must say that I think you may be coming to the party now by acknowledging Ezekiel's Apparitions so he did see something then as you have pointed out.
Now I have to assume that you've been unable to read anything I've posted at all. I suppose that shouldn't come as a surprise. Maybe you and Davy can team up and manage to deciper some of my posts and see whether or not you actually agree with them.

Upvote 0

Walk together

Jun 25, 2021
sydney
✟30,237.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
deciper some of my posts
Thanks for the offer but I think I have done my part now. You have played a good role in arguing this topic as it has given an opportunity to spread the warning to those that will listen.

Upvote 0