I Love You...

How many people have you said I Love You too? (romantice love)

• 1-2

• 10 or more

• 0 people

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GritsnGrace

Legend
Sep 23, 2002
Louisiana
Visit site
✟38,028.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That's one thing I've learned as well...mutual respect is soooo very important. I think that for me was one of the elements missing with the other guys I've dated that I never "felt" love for...

One thing my oldest sister has always told me - you should never be made to feel that you're lucky a guy is dating you...you should feel equal in the relationship. When you are put into a position of feeling like you're lucky that a guy is giving you the time of day or is "gracing" you with his presence then you start losing your own identity and you start acting in ways to "earn" and keep his attention and love...

That isn't what mutual respect is all about...

(hope that made sense :sorry:)

This is how my ex #2 was like. He actually told me once, after we broke up, that he thought the only reason I married him, was because of his looks!!! Puh-leeeze!!:doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No, it might have made me break up with her sooner though.

It didn't scare me, though I was very surprised she said it so soon, and I knew I couldn't say that I loved her at the time.
Gotcha! Thanks for clarifying! :)
Yes i can tell the differance now. Its taken a while to learn, but i felt it was a lesson worthy of the time spent on it.
Yep! Any lesson learned is a worthy lesson :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

jcj3803

Jan 11, 2007
✟8,762.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
One thing my oldest sister has always told me - you should never be made to feel that you're lucky a guy is dating you...you should feel equal in the relationship. When you are put into a position of feeling like you're lucky that a guy is giving you the time of day or is "gracing" you with his presence then you start losing your own identity and you start acting in ways to "earn" and keep his attention and love...

This sword cuts both ways.

Upvote 0