• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

I Love You...

Discussion in 'Singles (Only*)' started by dluvs2trvl, Mar 13, 2008.

1. 1-2

2. 3

3. 4

4. 5

5. 6

6. 7

7. 8

8. 9

9. 10 or more

10. 0 people

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. dluvs2trvl

dluvs2trvl What You See Is What You Get!

+1,896
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Thanks sweetly :hug: I'm not upset at all...

2. CoachR64

CoachR64 Awesome, with a side order of amazing

+632
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    D, I don't know. Part of me says no, but part of me still wonders.

The worst part is that she was one of my best friends at the time and I lost that too. I didn't even say goodbye when I left...

Stupid, I know. But saying it made it real...

Coach

3. dluvs2trvl

+1,896
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Hmmm....do you know where she is now and what she is up to? Any chance you could reconnect with her? :hug:

4. penNpaper

penNpaper Forever in Your Arms

+525
    Non-Denom
    Married
    *observes and take sum notes*

Regards,
    Drew

5. CoachR64

+632
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    I have an idea where she is. I've gotten group e-mails from her, but she hasn't responded to my personal e-mails in 2 years.

We were both going in separate directions with our lives and both were scared to admit it or ask the other to go with them.

It's in the past. I have to look at the future now. Dwelling on the past only blinds me to what is ahead.

Coach

6. penNpaper

penNpaper Forever in Your Arms

+525
    Non-Denom
    Married
    *taking notes*

Regards,
    Drew

7. dluvs2trvl

+1,896
    Pentecostal
    Married
    :hug: I like that line - Dwelling on the past only blinds me to what is ahead - it's very, very true!!!

I know that whomever you marry will be one lucky lady! :thumbsup:

8. dluvs2trvl

+1,896
    Pentecostal
    Married
    :D Isn't that notebook full yet? :p

9. CoachR64

+632
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    If your making a note book of what NOT to do, I could fill it up for you in not time flat!

Coach

10. dluvs2trvl

+1,896
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Couldn't we all! :doh:

11. Balugon

Balugon o( ' . ' )o

+501
    Pentecostal
    Single
    1 for me. But thats when i knew something was wrong, cause there was a pause and she didnt say it back. heh. That was a girl i dated in high school, and we were both interested in making it work, but we werent each others type and so it ended.

12. mina

mina Brown Eyed girl

+3,413
    Christian
    Married
    1- and he couldn't say it back. :( it really hurt me. We had dated for a long time and as it got more serious he was in panic mode- he did not know what he wanted. So i said it, and things pretty much ended. We had dated for close to 2 years exclusively and i did love him. I think he loved me too but was too scared to let himself feel that and commit to that. I hope the next time, the person is more receptive and knows that he loves me.

13. SonicBOOM

SonicBOOM Guest

+0

awwww Mina :( I'm so sorry :(:hug:

14. oncewaslost

oncewaslost owl

+129
    Calvinist
    Single
    i haven't said it to anyone.

15. ido

ido Adios

+1,967
    Christian Seeker
    Private
    US-Green
    I've said it to two guys - the first one was a guy that I dated that put me on the spot by asking me "What would you say if I told you that I loved you." I couldn't bring myself to tell him I didn't love him like that - so I said it back. :sorry:

The second was my ex.

16. mina

mina Brown Eyed girl

+3,413
    Christian
    Married
    thanks. God has brought a lot of healing and wholeness into my life since that. I think i am over him at last. It's still pretty crappy that he wasted my time and couldn't figure it out. I think this guy regrets it some. I don't talk to him anymore, but yeah we have a weird corespondance now and his actions make me wonder. I would never date him again though.

17. frenzy

frenzy Guest

+0
    Two.

18. PureSolace

PureSolace Active Member

+21
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    Oops! should of read the post before voting. I tell everyone I love them... but meaning it romantically I've never said it to anyone. Oh well. :)

19. YongShi

YongShi Junior Member

+3
    Christian
    Single
    I've said it a few times to one person. Those few times were to my ex-bf. But we only stayed together for a short period of time, and up till now, I'm still not sure whether it was real love or not. But I'm thinking it was more like infatuation....

20. Markus6

Markus6 Veteran

+320
    Christian
    Married
    No, it might have made me break up with her sooner though.
    It didn't scare me, though I was very surprised she said it so soon, and I knew I couldn't say that I loved her at the time.