I Love You...

How many people have you said I Love You too? (romantice love)

• 1-2

• 10 or more

• 0 people

Results are only viewable after voting.

_sunshinegirl

*LoveIs* John 15:12
Aug 30, 2004
Georgia
✟23,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh my goodness...I'm sorry that one of your loves passed away :hug: Were you still together when he died? :hug:

Oh well thank you. :pray: It has been years now (since 2000), so it seems like another life almost. We were not together, we had been broken up for about 6 months, though we were still "good friends". We were on the road to recovery, so thus is was a bit hard, but I see the "good" in it now (not meaning to sound harsh).

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh well thank you. :pray: It has been years now (since 2000), so it seems like another life almost. We were not together, we had been broken up for about 6 months, though we were still "good friends". We were on the road to recovery, so thus is was a bit hard, but I see the "good" in it now (not meaning to sound harsh).
:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wormie

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
Oct 7, 2005
✟19,511.00
Faith
Non-Denom
There are only 2 people I've ever said it to... I would never say it without meaning it.

The first was my ex- we dated in high school, but broke up around graduation... :|
The second is my current SO... he was first to say it to me; I waited a little longer to be sure I meant it when I said it. :cool:

Upvote 0

jcj3803

Jan 11, 2007
✟8,762.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
^_^

I like your man law thread by the way! :D

May there be eternal torment visited on political correctness! Besides, Silver was calling the existence of Man Laws into question, so I thought I'd post 'em for her benefit.

Interesting that a number of the more prolific female posters on CF have not commented. Hee hee hee...

Bear with me, it was a difficult week and I've been ornery from fighting with bureaucrats in DC.

Upvote 0