I Love You...

How many people have you said I Love You too? (romantice love)

• 1-2

• 10 or more

• 0 people

Results are only viewable after voting.

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Those 3 little magic words that make you :swoon:

I've actually never said them to anyone that I've been in a romantic relationship with...I've felt it for 2 of the men that I dated but I never said it to them...I wanted them to say it first...and obviously, since I'm not dating anyone at the moment - they never said it! :D

Anyways, I was just curious...how many people (I'm talking romantic love) have you said, I Love You too and really meant it?

BoarderDave

SoCal Beachaholic
Jan 16, 2007
Southern California!
Visit site
✟27,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

First one was in 8th grade.. (I didnt know what Love was).

Second one was sophmore year in high school (I thought I knew).

Third one was almost everyday from Junior year through 2006ish. I absolutely love that woman. And will never stop.

Fourth one was a miscomunication between my heart and my brain.. thought it was love for the new one. Turned out it was pushing the love for the old one onto the new one, thinking it was still the old one. :confused:

Anyway.. 3rd one is it. No doubt about it. :)

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Anyway.. 3rd one is it. No doubt about it. :)
:hug: I take it this is the girl that is in the military, right?

Isn't timing just such a stinker of an element in love relationships! I swear - you can have the right girl, with the right guy but at the wrong time...very frustrating...:hug:

Upvote 0

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Have you felt like you were in love with someone but just didn't say it to them or you've never been in love?

(if that's to personal then just ignore me :sorry:)

It's not too personal. The answer is that I've never been in love with anyone before. :)

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It's not too personal. The answer is that I've never been in love with anyone before. :)
Thanks for answering :hug:

I've wondered if what I was feeling for those 2 guys I mentined in my OP was love or not...can you be in love with someone that isn't in love with you? Is that really love? Or is it only true love when it is returned?

Upvote 0

BoarderDave

SoCal Beachaholic
Jan 16, 2007
Southern California!
Visit site
✟27,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:hug: I take it this is the girl that is in the military, right?

Isn't timing just such a stinker of an element in love relationships! I swear - you can have the right girl, with the right guy but at the wrong time...very frustrating...:hug:
Yep.. that's the one. :D Talked to her yesterday.. she was explaining this training they did. She was guarding this post while they were firing off stuff. She said she could hear the stuff launch, fly overhead, and then explode on the hill a little ways away from her. ^_^ Then she sent me a pic of the crazy gun she is using at the moment.. :yum: Ugh.. she is awesome. haha :swoon:

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've only said it to one person, my ex-boyfriend. He's the only person that I have loved romantically.
At least you said it to him...I haven't been brave enough to do that...some day though...:)

Yep.. that's the one. :D Talked to her yesterday.. she was explaining this training they did. She was guarding this post while they were firing off stuff. She said she could hear the stuff launch, fly overhead, and then explode on the hill a little ways away from her. ^_^ Then she sent me a pic of the crazy gun she is using at the moment.. :yum: Ugh.. she is awesome. haha :swoon:
Awwww.....you are too cute! :D :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I've asked a mod to lock and delete this thread. I'm going to create it again because I think it is very, very important to have the 0 option. Sorry guys...for those of you that already posted...I've copied your posts and will put them in the new thread but if you could vote again that would be great...

Just give me a few minutes and I'll have the new thread up and running! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for answering :hug:

I've wondered if what I was feeling for those 2 guys I mentined in my OP was love or not...can you be in love with someone that isn't in love with you? Is that really love? Or is it only true love when it is returned?

I think unrequited love is still love. God loves us even if we don't love Him, after all.

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Aww man.. I'm quoting our conversation into the new one.. haha. I liked how that transpired.
A mod fixed it so we can keep the discussion going in here...:D

I think unrequited love is still love. God loves us even if we don't love Him, after all.
Good point...I guess I just think it would feel more real to me if the person I had loved - had loved me back...

Upvote 0

dluvs2trvl

Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Nope never been in love. Ive said it to a couple girls, but didnt really understand what it was i was saying. What i should have said was, i lust you. Still waiting for that first real love.
Hmmmm....so do you know what you're looking for now so you can tell the difference between lust and love?

Upvote 0