Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You know by my posts that I am anxious about the modern state of affairs on society. Right now, I just want to see or help commit some kind of revenge or comeuppance. I hate that communism and leftism are sealing their perpetual victory over the world. I hope the "end times" doesn't occur and to see them treated the way they are now treating the other side, and there is a revival and I can get to see and live what society was like when my parents and grandparents were growing up in again. I want to see that! God's plan as it seems right now is not fair, and actually seems like a contradiction.

I want to win!

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You know by my posts that I am anxious about the modern state of affairs on society. Right now, I just want to see or help commit some kind of revenge or comeuppance. I hate that communism and leftism are sealing their perpetual victory over the world. I hope the "end times" doesn't occur and to see them treated the way they are now treating the other side, and there is a revival and I can get to see and live what society was like when my parents and grandparents were growing up in again. I want to see that! God's plan as it seems right now is not fair, and actually seems like a contradiction.

I want to win!

So what is the moral dilemma here? Do you want to know if it moral to take your revenge? This looks more like a cry for help and this isn't the right part of CF for that.

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So what is the moral dilemma here? Do you want to know if it moral to take your revenge? This looks more like a cry for help and this isn't the right part of CF for that.
It's just out of frustration.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We all want goodness and truth to win, and the right foundations to be restored. And the things you mention bother me too (though I'm not agreeing to them prevailing at this time). But the difference is that believers have the the Holy Spirit comforting them, so that no matter how it ends up going, they have inner peace and eternal security.

• Agree
Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hate that communism and leftism are sealing their perpetual victory over the world.

Revenge is the Lord's, He will repay, i have no doubts about that.

Their Victory needs to happen for bible prophecy to be fulfilled. All evil has to be gathered in one world power before God will bring His Kingdom about down on this earth.

The persecution of God's people has already began but will peak over the next 10 years. The good old times will not be back in the foreseeable future.

Place your faith in God's love even today and let His truth comfort you.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I have also started to have fantasies of wanting to actually go to war.
I think you may need to talk to someone you trust to put some of your ideas into a bit of perspective. If you carry out any violent acts you’ll end up in prison or shot.

Upvote 0

DarkGalaxy501

Jun 2, 2015
USA
✟20,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Bible does gives hints that there will be a one world government towards the end of age. That the wrath of God will fall upon the world during this period (end of time events) which will be followed by Jesus Christ's return to earth. You should not have your confidence in this world nor its politics. For this world is destined to be shaken and destroyed. Trust in Jesus Christ and set your eyes on Him.

Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We all want goodness and truth to win, and the right foundations to be restored. And the things you mention bother me too (though I'm not agreeing to them prevailing at this time). But the difference is that believers have the the Holy Spirit comforting them, so that no matter how it ends up going, they have inner peace and eternal security.
I feel like that is merely like therapy talk and nothing so much is actually resolved.

I kind of want to stop positing on internet forums at all now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think you may need to talk to someone you trust to put some of your ideas into a bit of perspective. If you carry out any violent acts you’ll end up in prison or shot.
Yeah, I would never actually carry out, but it becomes so frustrating that I can't help imagine this sometimes. I know it is wrong.

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟107,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Bible does gives hints that there will be a one world government towards the end of age. That the wrath of God will fall upon the world during this period (end of time events) which will be followed by Jesus Christ's return to earth. You should not have your confidence in this world nor its politics. For this world is destined to be shaken and destroyed. Trust in Jesus Christ and set your eyes on Him.
It's still disappointing, I'm also barely 30 in my life now.

Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green

I want to win!
We can and must do all we can to make this world a better place, but so much is out of our control. Trust God and live life one day at a time.

• Agree
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,633.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced

I want to win!

Quit reading all that endtimes stuff, it's mostly witchcraft anyhow.

Yesterday has passed, tomorrow no one has yet seen,

what we all have is today, this day today.

Make the most of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed

I want to win!
I don't care to win, unless it means our country remains a constitutional republic --not a noise of rabble. But it appears we have already lost that. My country is gone. Mob rule, mob educated by media propaganda and lying establishment congress and enforced by corrupt FBI and Dept of Justice officials. I can't believe the media and democrats are right in believing that their base is a bunch of cattle.

Upvote 0

jacks

Er Victus
Site Supporter
Jun 29, 2010
Northwest US
✟675,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I probably shouldn't be posting on internet forums at all anymore.

Posting and reading internet forums can fuel anger. It is where you find the most uncensored and hateful views. It might be good to take a break from it for a while. Also keep watching news and other "doom surfing" to a minimum. When it gets to me, I try to think "If I was on a camping trip with no internet or TV would I be getting upset about these things?" In other words most of it really doesn't affect our lives much and the things that do aren't found in random tweets and forum posts. Just try to take a break from it for a while and see if you feel more relaxed.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I want to win!
You better stop thinking that way or you will never make it to the promise land.
Vengeance is mine saith the Lord.
Stop for your own mental health.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DarkGalaxy501

Jun 2, 2015
USA
✟20,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I understand where you are coming from. I love this country and its history. My friends and i know better than to put our trust in man, let alone politics. As I mentioned this world is gonna be destroyed....which means that things will get worse before Christ comes...Which further means that we will be moved out of our comfort zone. So that we can learn to depend on Christ rather than what man has built.

As a 26 year old, i am truly sadden by what i see. But at same time i have hope. that my foundation is built on Christ rather than man. Instead of seeking physical destruction. Seek rather to destroy the evil ideals of communism by teaching other to love this country. Teach others the history of our nation and its principals from which it came from. Be a good role model to others. For darkness will grow and the lights of many will begin to fade. The light will soon become rare. So dont you burn out, bro. Be a light.

One thing that i have done is slowly turn away from politics and turn more to the bible and prayer. Im 26 years old. An adult. So I am going to need God more than politics in my life as i embark in adulthood.

Last edited:
Upvote 0