Servus Iesu

Jun 15, 2005
✟20,312.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Justanotherchristian said:
ok when i was at school yesterday i was thinking.. you know what i wanna be jewish and i dont know if i said i would stop believing in jesus but then i realized wait i dont wanna be jewish i wanna believe in jesus and i realized that is unforgiveable i will go to hell..

You haven't committed blasphemy against the Spirit. Go to a confessor and talk about your doubts and be absolved of your sins. It is that easy.

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,538.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
ok when i was at school yesterday i was thinking.. you know what i wanna be jewish and i dont know if i said i would stop believing in jesus but then i realized wait i dont wanna be jewish i wanna believe in jesus and i realized that is unforgiveable i will go to hell..
I have a very difficult time trying to ascertain if you are serious when you post such things, but I will assert again that you should seek spiritual advisement from a priest to help answer your questions.

Michelle

Upvote 0

QuantaCura

Rejoice always.
Aug 17, 2005
✟21,762.00
Faith
Catholic

What are you talking about :doh: . That's not unforgivable :clap: . The only thing that is unforgiveable is dying while refusing forgiveness.:eek:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.