x
✟7,872.00
Country
Tunisia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am extremely ashamed to even write this;I have done something truly horrible that no one else has done,and I am sure I am lost but unsure of what to do at this point,I became a christian after having multiple spiritual experiences,but then,I started to develop really bad religious anxiety,I always was an anxious person and learning about the unforgivable sin i would get so many thoughts cussing God and saying bad stuff about him,and it made me veryyy terrified and I didnt what to do,but then,I learned online that the true unforgivable sin was to call God demonic,and since then,I kept having so many intruisive thoughts of that,up until then,it was ok bc these thoughts were nothing but intruisive (only now i realize this,but in the moment i thought i was truly lost)but then,doubts about my faith started to come,and then thats where I got into the dangerous zone,everytime i would have doubts,those intruisive tjoughts will be like what if God was really;;;;u know what,and I was so lost bc I just kept having bad thoughts against God and nothing I can do could help at all,i started to isolate from everything bc everything made those thoughts worse(I will see non christian people and wonder why God made them only to put them in hell forever and then I will get these bad thoughts,I will try to read the bible and then I got them)Im scared at that point even though those were intruisive thoughts i was listening and dwelling on them which I REALLY shouldnt have done,and i was only focusing on them nothing else,well,I believe I definetely may have mumbled these thoughts or said them out loud a bunch of times,and I definetely semi believed them,I used to try and calm myself by saying the unforgivable sin is actually unbelief but now I realize its really not it clearly says whoever speaks;so its a spoken thing;and it says that its unforgivable in this age,and unbelief is forgivable if you repent,its clearly a one time thing,I am only 15 years and I am very much going to hell forever,I dont know what to do,I am only writing this to ask what should I do?is seeking God even worth it atp?I dont feel true repentance nor forgiveness,just intelectual fear of hell that i even can turn off sometimes;ibut its also so bad and it makes me feel liek im going crazy idk what to do

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
Your second line (I became a Christian) say's it all ....You did not commit the unforgivable sin. ...it is impossible to do so once you are born again.

You need to get over the hump in your own mind forgive yourself because God has already forgiven you.

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus.
condemnation = down judgment
There is no down judgment from God against you ....the battlefield for you is in you mind .....forgiving yourself

someoneig
someoneig
then why does the bible very clearly says that once this sin is done its done?it says whoever speaks against the Hs will never be forgiven
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
then why does the bible very clearly says that once this sin is done its done?it says whoever speaks against the Hs will never be forgiven

That’s true ….the Bible means what it says. Once the unforgivable sin is committed …that’s it.

BUT …it can’t be committed by someone who is born again.

If you want me to go into it I will ….But no matter what you do (and I am not encouraging you) once you are born with the seed of God in Christ… that’s it! …you are His ….sealed for life and beyond.

someoneig
someoneig
i possibly might have not truely saved,not only that,but also scripture doesnt say that 100 percent I believe you caan lose your salvation
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He found me over 55 years ago so it would be wise to listen to some of us :) It was said correctly if you had blasphemed you would not care. Those Christ was talking to did not believe in Him who He said He was. They never once cared about repenting. Do you see? If you did it you would never be here. So far your just listening to lies. John 3:16 is simple and anyone that calls on His name shall be saved. Yes some believe you can lose your salvation some believe you never do ...thoughts I don't play with. He found me my name is written in heaven I am grafted in to Christ (the vine). I am in Christs hands His are in the Fathers.. yeah I am not going anywhere.

The mind is Satans play ground and any LIE he tells FLIP IT! So God is not telling you with fear that you blasphemed nor your not saved. So if those are LIES whats the truth? Yeah you are saved you never blasphemed. What you can only say John 3:16 once? See were told to put on the whole armor of God..that helmet everything pick up that doubled sided sword which is the word of God. So when fear hits me in the middle of it I will say NO God has not given me the spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind and I have the joy of the lord I am strong in the power of HIS might. I always use GODS word and the enemy always has to flee. No matter how I feel.. even if fear...at first might seem like feel like its there but we do not walk by sight or feels we walk by faith. That faith is what we stand on. So He has not give me the spirit of fear.. it has to leave it has no choice. So find what HE said in His word about the problem and speak it. Christ didn't quote Davids writing's to Satan no it was the word of GOD!

So know that Christ is never against you always for you. He is never mad at you will never condemn you will never make you feel guilty. He died for all that. When He talks there is always peace.. how you know its Him and HE will always back up what He says with His word. We always test the spirits. So if He says something I don't know I will ask " a where is that written" And He always gives scripture. So tell fear to go.. you are a child of the great I AM.. He is your Father as Isaac was you are the children of promise.

Now heres the kicker its hard not to feel awful when we sin when we fall knowing He right there smiling reaching down picking us up saying "that's why I died". So you do like the rest of do. You get up ....get up.. dust off keep going. You repent try not to do it again and keep going. You might fall allot but He is never ever going to leave you. He is not like man. He loves you...you are because you believe in Christ Jesus are righteous holy..in right standing with the Father. Its NOT what you did or will do. Its what CHRIST already did. You believe in Jesus that is accounted to as righteousness. Here that's whats hurts.. NOTHING is free here. You have to pay some price...He already did it all just for you.

For you Isa 41:10 "Fear thou not; for I am with you: be not dismayed, scared for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness."

Read Psa 91 ...yes it is 100% about you also. What He does for one He does for all. We are one body. NT in Christ we are as Isaac was the children of promise. HAHA you are SO LOVED!

Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
unsure of what to do at this point
The only thing to do is to put it all under the Blood of Jesus. Only the Grace of God and the Blood of Jesus can do work in us to rescue, save, heal, and deliver us. God's promise to us is that He will not disgrace or disappoint those who put their trust in Him Romans 10:11

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟121,966.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
i possibly might have not truely saved,not only that,but also scripture doesnt say that 100 percent I believe you caan lose your salvation

What you or I believe does not alter truth …. loss of salvation is not possible once you are born again.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

That seed of God is incorruptible and it lives and abides forever….

You can’t even lose the corruptible seed from you birth, no matter what you do… change you name, alter your looks, disown your parents … no matter what you do ...you will still have the seed of your dad. How much greater is the seed (holy spirit) of God.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I am extremely ashamed to even write this;I have done something truly horrible that no one else has done,and I am sure I am lost but unsure of what to do at this point,I became a christian after having multiple spiritual experiences,but then,I started to develop really bad religious anxiety,I always was an anxious person and learning about the unforgivable sin i would get so many thoughts cussing God and saying bad stuff about him,and it made me veryyy terrified and I didnt what to do,but then,I learned online that the true unforgivable sin was to call God demonic,and since then,I kept having so many intruisive thoughts of that,up until then,it was ok bc these thoughts were nothing but intruisive (only now i realize this,but in the moment i thought i was truly lost)but then,doubts about my faith started to come,and then thats where I got into the dangerous zone,everytime i would have doubts,those intruisive tjoughts will be like what if God was really;;;;u know what,and I was so lost bc I just kept having bad thoughts against God and nothing I can do could help at all,i started to isolate from everything bc everything made those thoughts worse(I will see non christian people and wonder why God made them only to put them in hell forever and then I will get these bad thoughts,I will try to read the bible and then I got them)Im scared at that point even though those were intruisive thoughts i was listening and dwelling on them which I REALLY shouldnt have done,and i was only focusing on them nothing else,well,I believe I definetely may have mumbled these thoughts or said them out loud a bunch of times,and I definetely semi believed them,I used to try and calm myself by saying the unforgivable sin is actually unbelief but now I realize its really not it clearly says whoever speaks;so its a spoken thing;and it says that its unforgivable in this age,and unbelief is forgivable if you repent,its clearly a one time thing,I am only 15 years and I am very much going to hell forever,I dont know what to do,I am only writing this to ask what should I do?is seeking God even worth it atp?I dont feel true repentance nor forgiveness,just intelectual fear of hell that i even can turn off sometimes;ibut its also so bad and it makes me feel liek im going crazy idk what to do
The sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit only holds while the person maintains the attitude. If they repent, they are no longer blaspheming. You can be forgiven. It obviously troubles you so your heart is not hardened.

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Firstly you need to understand the cross:

Heb 9:27-28 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many.

Those verses make it clear that the cross is Jesus's righteous life given for a lifetime of shortcomings. Our whole lifetime of sins is covered by the cross.

Now for the unpardonable sin, what Jesus was referring to was the Pharisees had seen all of Jesus's miracles and still called him a devil. It was a state of heart that rather than repent, they attributed Jesus's signs to satan. It is a state of heart that refuses to repent, no matter what sign has been given. The signs were of the Holy Spirit, blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is refusing to acknowledge the cross, Jesus, and His Word to such a degree that no matter what evidence is given we will not listen.

You can not commit a sin that can not be forgiven, for if we confess our sins God is faithful and just to forgive. Blasphemy is not responding to His offer of life, and forgiveness, it is a heart of refusal. At any point that we want forgiveness it is available for the cross covers our life time of sins.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
"...whoever comes to me I will never drive away." John 6:37

Upvote 0

Wyatt A.

Apr 23, 2022
Baywood-Los Osos
✟31,396.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
What your talking about is all perfectly normal. It happens to everybody.
Its good that you're thinking about God at an early age.
Its good that you're thinking about repentance.
The fact that your thinking about these things proves God exists and He has a plan for you.
The unforgivable sin, (even though its called the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit), is not cursing God or the Holy Spirit.
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is failing to see yourself as a sinner and going your whole life without asking forgiveness.
There is no unforgivable sin, accept refusing to repent and confess Jesus is Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

-=H=-

Dec 7, 2020
Middle of Nowhere
✟28,947.00
Country
Monaco
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Jesus died for all your sins, past, present and future. There is no unforgivable sin because Jesus took on the sin of the world. The enemy wants you to believe you've committed the unforgivable sin, but he is a liar. In Jesus, it is done, it is finished. You are made complete in Him. Stop beating yourself up.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@someoneig, looking at your OP, it is your intrusive thoughts, NOT YOU, who are guilty of blasphemy. (And they will certainly burn in Hell!)
You must be ruthless with them.
  1. See a psychiatrist, not just a psychologist.
  2. Go to a church that has a healing ministry.
They will keep harassing you until you do.

Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First off you would have to see a act of God then attribute it to something else to be an unforgettable sin. Thus why Jesus mentions can Satan drive out Satan.

Upvote 0

Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,745.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The unforgivable sin is not something you can accidentally do. You do not just stumble into it and suddenly realize you have done it. This sin is done with full knowledge of what you are doing, it is intentional, and by design. You are denying Christ and doing so with full knowledge of who He is and what the Gospel and plan of God is. It is an act of outright rebellion as in fist in Gods face refusing Him and cursing Him. Your normal guy on the street really cannot do this. He is not culpable for any such actions because "they know not what they do." It is like placing a toddler into the middle of a 4 lane highway with traffic on every side, and then counting him/her responsible for what happens. God is not setting us into a minefield where you may accidently step on a bomb, and then blaming you for it. That is not the Good and Righteous Loving God that I know. Stop worrying about this. Call on the name of Jesus and know He will save you. EVERYONE who calls on the name of Jesus shall be saved! Know it! Accept that it is true. Rest in it!
Blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mod Hat On

Some Posts and Responses
have been Removed
in
Thread Clean

RV
: TRSC: Deliverance Rule
Requesting specific prayers for deliverance from demonic activity, or requesting advice on how to exorcise or bind demons is not allowed. Posts which attempt to exorcise or bind demons, or posts which give instructions on how to complete deliverance are not allowed.

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,394.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
am only 15 years and I am very much going to hell forever,I dont know what to do,I am only writing this to ask what should I do?is seeking God even worth it atp?I dont feel true repentance nor forgiveness,just intelectual fear of hell that i even can turn off sometimes;ibut its also so bad and it makes me feel liek im going crazy idk what to do
No, you aren't.

If you had committed the unforgiveable sin, you would not be on a Christian forum, asking for advice and frantic because you didn't know what to do. You wouldn't care.

Look at what Mark 3:20-30 says;
Jesus was driving out demons - i.e. performing a miracle. The Pharisees said that he was able to do this because he was possessed by Beelzebub (the devil). Jesus said that that was not possible because Satan (the devil) cannot drive out Satan - he would be divided against himself.
And in Matthew 12:27 Jesus says that if he was driving out demons in the power of the devil, in whose name were the Pharisees driving out demons?
So Jesus was driving out demons in the power of God, but the Pharisees claimed that he was performing the miracle in the power of the devil. That is the unforgiveable sin - giving the devil the glory/credit for something which is from God. It is blaspheming the Spirit to claim that his gift of healing, and the power to heal, does not come from him but from the evil one.
I think also that the Pharisees knew in their hearts that this was God's power but they didn't want to acknowledge it, because that would have meant they would have had to take Jesus seriously. Which means that this is deliberate and knowing - if someone knows for a fact that something has happened through God's power and by his Spirit, but chooses to give credit to the devil instead - that cannot be forgiven, Mark 3:30.

As for "speaking a word against the Son of Man; Jesus knows your heart and knows if it was deliberate and you meant it, or whether the thoughts/words are due to anxiety, fear, interference from the devil or whatever.
Again, if you had really committed this sin you would not be so worried and asking for advice.

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have not committed the unpardonable sin. You need to understand the forgiveness of God. The Bible tells us the cross is a righteous life given for a whole human life of sins.

Heb 9:27-28 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many.

The cross is not canceled out because you had a negative thought about God. The Bible tells us that God is both faithful and just to forgive us and cleanse us of any sin we may commit.

1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

The unpardonable sin is a state of heart that "seeing" all the evidence for God rejects them so that the person can sin. This is what the Pharisees were doing, they were rejecting the signs that Jesus performed and calling them of the devil. It is a state of final and total rejection of God's evidence.

Any person who genuinely seeks to follow God, will not be turned away.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Only Gods elect can commit the unpardonable sin, mark chapter 13. All sins are forgivable by repentance to God. Luke chapter 10. Use Jesus name to order evil spirits and satan away from you. You may have to do it two times a week. Be meaner than junk yard dog. And study the bible. Satan as antichrist will come 6th trump. Revelation chapter 13. Majority will worship antichrist near future. You don't want to be in this category. Many people will end up in sheol. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked. Luke chapter 16, thiers two sides of the gulf. Study the bible.

Upvote 0