Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Look you can bask in your Joe Rogan rabbit hole all you wish. That isn't compelling enough to make me enact one eye roll.
I disagree: :rolleyes:

Really, Fox News in latter weeks? Well the NYTimes and the WaPo reported on it one week later. Twitter paused it for one to two whole days. Moreover, I still have not heard what is so damning on the laptop. Maybe since this has gotten you in such a tizzy, you can explain what the hubbub is about and why it's bad for the current Prez?
:frogface: It's the laptop from hell!!

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Look you can bask in your Joe Rogan rabbit hole all you wish. That isn't compelling enough to make me enact one eye roll.

I wouldn't expect anyone who is in full blown denial of reality to recognize the similarities. They exist though.

One letter used the names of biased former intel officials to discredit evidence they had never seen nor had access to. The other letter blatantly lied about the credentials of its signers (which it tried to hide with sheer numbers) to discredit a source of information that contradicted the approved left wing narrative.

In both cases, the left wing media propagated the narrative and attempted to use the letters to discredit people who were indeed telling the truth....if not in whole, at least in part.

Really, Fox News in latter weeks?

Yeah they were running stories from about October 20th on if I remember correctly.

Well the NYTimes and the WaPo reported on it one week later.

Right....they spread the disinformation. They lied to you and said it was Russian disinformation. Took them a year or later to sheepishly admit the truth.

Twitter paused it for one to two whole days.

Yeah...and at the hearings of the people who paused it, they brought out evidence that they knew it violated no TOS and had no reason to pause it.

Btw....weren't you just chastising me for quoting left wing reporter tweets? We can either look at what Twitter did as a part of this or not. Make up your mind but drop the self serving hypocrisy.

Moreover, I still have not heard what is so damning on the laptop.

No? I don't know the full contents either but it appears to strongly support the idea that the Biden family is entirely corrupt and Hunter is little more than a bagman for his daddy's bribes.

Maybe since this has gotten you in such a tizzy, you can explain what the hubbub is about and why it's bad for the current Prez?

How much time do you have?

• Winner
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
How much time do you have?
I am all ears. If you have a non musing factual base case that "Biden family is entirely corrupt and Hunter is little more than a bagman for his daddy's bribes,." let's hear it. And again, do you want Comer's number because they could use your exact evidence.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not what I am talking about. The plan to install fake electors, have Pence reject electors, send back to those states, and make use of those fake electors. Or Trump's plan to fire the head of DOJ, install his lackey, and have him make a false claim about election fraud, then as Trump said, “Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen.,” Or trying get Georgia to go back and magically find enough votes for him to win. I have no idea what social media and Biden you're talking about, but what I just laid out is ALL using federal offices. Yet you think the a letter by 51 agents who have an opinion that actions that looked like Russian disinformation, actually looked like Russian disinformation is the real interference.
Why is it that the people who decry whataboutism are quick to use it when it suits them?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
When half our population distrusts the government and trusts unverified articles from biased and illegitimate sources our nation is in big trouble.
So many people don't realize how much bias and unverified information there is throughout the entire media. Look how long it took for media outlets to admit the Hunter Biden laptop was really his. Yet people continually rely on those same media outlets for their information.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Snopes is not always accurate.
While that may be true, if you're disputing what they said then you need to provide counter-evidence that this particular item is inaccurate.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is true. I have not found snopes to be misleading though.
Some fact check sites are. I don’t pay much attention to them. Snopes is good for a lot of things, I wouldn’t depend on them for politics though

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blinken was the architect of the "hunter Biden laptop story is a Russian op" story. He is the one that rallied "fifty current and former intelligence officials" to sign on to the lie.
I Agree 100%, High Treason In My Opinion

Upvote 0