Records released by House Republicans show that Joe Biden repeatedly emailed Hunter Biden’s business associate in 2014

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, because Joe is stonewalling and trying to delay the impeachment so he has time to declare martial law and suppress the rights of the true American people as well as stop the election from happening, thus cementing his authoritarian grasp on the Government and institute a Caliphate of LGBT supporters who will force their agenda on everyone.
Are you being sarcastic because this all sounds very conspiracy theory, just like Jade Helm doing the Obama administration? Remember that, how did that pan out?

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Are you being sarcastic because this all sounds very conspiracy theory, just like Jade Helm doing the Obama administration? Remember that, how did that pan out?

Sarcastic? There is not a sarcastic bone in my body, honest! I am as pure as the Michigan snow that would normally be in my yard but thanks to Obama's weather dominator, crooked Joe Biden made it around 60 degrees in order to push his fake global warming agenda and destroy Christmas all at the same time. And yes, I remember Jade Helm, thankfully the Texas Governor got the word out in time and we were able to thwart the UN from locking up all the deplorables in the abandoned Wal-Marts.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
He often poes and has been for years.

Well Happy New Year to you too!

I will have you know that my approval rating on Breibart and Infowars is close to 99%.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Yes, because Joe is stonewalling and trying to delay the impeachment so he has time to declare martial law and suppress the rights of the true American people as well as stop the election from happening, thus cementing his authoritarian grasp on the Government and institute a Caliphate of LGBT supporters who will force their agenda on everyone.
I resented having to take Psych in college. But not anymore. Just one word for you.

Projection!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Friendly Reminder, this thread is about the Leader of the corrupt Biden Crime Family emailing the friend of the Consiglieri of the Biden Crime Family and not some middle aged, fat, mentality challenged, borderline crazy person with access to the interwebs somewhere in the Middle East that may or may not even be a real person.

• Useful
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Friendly Reminder, this thread is about the Leader of the corrupt Biden Crime Family emailing the friend of the Consiglieri of the Biden Crime Family and not some middle aged, fat, mentality challenged, borderline crazy person with access to the interwebs somewhere in the Middle East that may or may not even be a real person.

Come on man, you know you'll do what ever the Boss says.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Come on man, you know you'll do what ever the Boss says.

With what he's paying me? You Betcha! I'm getting the most I ever have for holding a chair down.

• Haha
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I think what Eric Schwerin testified (under oath?) to is important. Maybe this is why they haven't released any of the email content.
Schwerin testified again last week (I believe this is actually his first formal testimony to Congress in this matter). Fox News spins as much as it can, but...

Eric Schwerin 'not aware' of Joe Biden role in Hunter's biz

Schwerin appeared behind closed doors for a transcribed interview before the House Oversight and Judiciary Committees Tuesday as part of the House impeachment inquiry against President Biden.

"In the course of performing these duties, I had the ability to view transactions both into and out of Vice President Biden’s bank accounts while he was vice president," Schwerin said in his opening statement. "Based on that insight, I am not aware of any financial transactions or compensation that Vice President Biden received related to business conducted by any of his family members or their associates nor any involvement by him in their businesses. None."

Schwerin also said he "cannot recall any requests for Vice President Biden to take any official action on behalf of any of Hunter’s clients or his business deals – foreign or domestic."

"In fact, I am not aware of any role that Vice President Biden, as a public official or a private citizen, had in any of Hunter’s business activities. None," he said.

Schwerin added: "Given my awareness of his finances and the explicit directions he gave to his financial advisers, the allegation that he would engage in any improper conduct to benefit himself or his family is preposterous to me."

Last edited:
Upvote 0