Humans did NOT evolve from Apes...

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟274,976.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Some 11k years ago, according to secular History, Human farming SUDDENLY appeared

Nope.

There's very good evidence that farming is at least 23,000 years old:
Scientists Find Evidence of Small-Scale Farming 23,000 Years Ago in Israel

Supporting studies:
The Origin of Cultivation and Proto-Weeds, Long Before Neolithic Farming
Composite Sickles and Cereal Harvesting Methods at 23,000-Years-Old Ohalo II, Israel

The development of intensive agriculture was an extended process that took more than 15,000 years and happened across multiple continents. There's good evidence that simple farming - deliberate cultivation of wild tuber species - was occurring in the pre-Holocene period (that is, more than 11,700 years ago) in Northern China and the highlands of Papua New Guinea:

Paleolithic human exploitation of plant foods during the last glacial maximum in North China
https://phys.org/news/2017-02-persistent-tropical-foraging-highlands-terminal.html

There's also some evidence, although a lot more tenuous and contentious, that this sort of simple farming (re-planting of wild grains and tubers) may date back much further, possibly as far as 30,000 at various sites around Europe.

I know you wont pay attention to this - your resistance to correction is almost admirable - but I hope other forum members will come away a little better educated.

Upvote 0

VirOptimus

A nihilist who cares.
Aug 24, 2005
✟250,677.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I said I'll try but I can't promise
Don't you think it's easier to just type lower case than going back and forth to caps

I'm telling you, when I write my fingers are flying and I'm not even thinking but writing

Then put more work into your posts if you want to communicate effectivly and want to be read. I can only speak for myself, but I just skim poorly worded posts with all-caps words thrown in.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,907,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will use caps the way I am using them. There is a reason for why I use them and I don't feel the need to have to keep repeating myself that when I speak of GOD and the things of GOD I will use caps
Indeed.

The Rainbow Study Bible uses all caps when directly quoting God.

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then put more work into your posts if you want to communicate effectivly and want to be read. I can only speak for myself, but I just skim poorly worded posts with all-caps words thrown in.
Do what you want
No one is forcing anyone to do anything

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed.

The Rainbow Study Bible uses all caps when directly quoting God.
I don't know where I got this from. But I've been writing this way (when I speak about GOD) for about 13 years now

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

Nope.

There's very good evidence that farming is at least 23,000 years old:
Scientists Find Evidence of Small-Scale Farming 23,000 Years Ago in Israel

Supporting studies:
The Origin of Cultivation and Proto-Weeds, Long Before Neolithic Farming
Composite Sickles and Cereal Harvesting Methods at 23,000-Years-Old Ohalo II, Israel

The development of intensive agriculture was an extended process that took more than 15,000 years and happened across multiple continents. There's good evidence that simple farming - deliberate cultivation of wild tuber species - was occurring in the pre-Holocene period (that is, more than 11,700 years ago) in Northern China and the highlands of Papua New Guinea:

Paleolithic human exploitation of plant foods during the last glacial maximum in North China
https://phys.org/news/2017-02-persistent-tropical-foraging-highlands-terminal.html

There's also some evidence, although a lot more tenuous and contentious, that this sort of simple farming (re-planting of wild grains and tubers) may date back much further, possibly as far as 30,000 at various sites around Europe.

I know you wont pay attention to this - your resistance to correction is almost admirable - but I hope other forum members will come away a little better educated.

Some science worshipers will believe anything they can find on the internet. On the SAME site as your posting is this: Enigmatic Archaic Human Relative Interbred with Ancestors of Modern Africans, Study

Also, the dates do not distinguish between Human (Adam's descendants) and the sons of God (prehistoric people). That's because today's science has not yet discovered the difference. God told us 3k years ago, but the all knowing arrogant scientists of today, would rather believe that they know more than God. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
"Humans did NOT evolve from Apes..."

Correct. They couldn't evolve from something they already are.

Since Humans were made billions of years before ANY other living creature, it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to have descended from Apes, no matter how many Evol preachers tell you this. IOW, Humans are some 14 Billion years old and Apes less than 10 Million. Correct your misconceptions. God Bless you

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Since Humans were made billions of years before ANY other living creature, it is IMPOSSIBLE for them to have descended from Apes, no matter how many Evol preachers tell you this. IOW, Humans are some 14 Billion years old and Apes less than 10 Million. Correct your misconceptions. God Bless you
Nope, humans have only existed for a couple of million years, and that is treating Homo erectus as being "human". All of your claims have been shown to be wrong. Why can't you learn? You can't support any of your claims. Why do you persist?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Why do you rule out that fallen angels did what should not have been done?

Why do you rule out the possibility that demons were able to take on/possess animals such as apes and mate with GOD's first and only created man?

It doesn't fit the narrative of the Bible since Angels are not made of flesh and do not marry nor are given in marriage according to Jesus. Mat 22:30 Remember that marriage is sex between two people of flesh. Angels don't have sex since their habitation was in Heaven and FLESH cannot enter heaven. 1Co 15:50 The fallen angels left Heaven and were placed in chains until the Judgment. Jde 1:6

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It doesn't fit the narrative of the Bible since Angels are not made of flesh and do not marry nor are given in marriage according to Jesus. Mat 22:30 Remember that marriage is sex between two people of flesh. Angels don't have sex since their habitation was in Heaven and FLESH cannot enter heaven. 1Co 15:50 The fallen angels left Heaven and were placed in chains until the Judgment. Jde 1:6
I said they took on the bodies of the animals and caused man to sin in the act of inappropriate behavior with animals

I said couldn't offspring have come forth (strange offspring) from this union which further confused man into thhnking that somehow we evolved from apes?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Nope, humans have only existed for a couple of million years, and that is treating Homo erectus as being "human". All of your claims have been shown to be wrong. Why can't you learn? You can't support any of your claims. Why do you persist?

I have God's Word for it and Science says NOTHING, so who are you that I should listen to your unbelief? Adam, the first Human, was FIRST made on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4-7 BEFORE the plants herbs and Trees and Billions of years before the first living creatures came forth from WATER, on the 5th Day Gen 1:21 according to the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth. When will you learn that He knows more than you will ever know? How many worlds have you made? ole mortal man? God Bless you

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aman,

You have GOD separating Adam from the beginning in some sort of cocoon refuge but then after his fall, you still have GOD separating Adam as if Adam was "protected" from his own offspring

Remember Eve became the mother of all living

GOD didn't create two separate species of man

HE created one species of man

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I said they took on the bodies of the animals and caused man to sin in the act of inappropriate behavior with animals

I said couldn't offspring have come forth (strange offspring) from this union which further confused man into thhnking that somehow we evolved from apes?

Chapter and verse please.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Another make it up as you go along creationist.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have God's Word for it and Science says NOTHING, so who are you that I should listen to your unbelief? Adam, the first Human, was FIRST made on the 3rd Day Gen 2:4-7 BEFORE the plants herbs and Trees and Billions of years before the first living creatures came forth from WATER, on the 5th Day Gen 1:21 according to the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth. When will you learn that He knows more than you will ever know? How many worlds have you made? ole mortal man? God Bless you
Chapter and verse please.
chapter and verse where it is said that GOD created two Adams and sent Adam out to live in an enclosed firmament

Chapter and verse that shows GOD created two sets of man

One Adam who had no helpmate

And the other Adam who did

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
You have GOD separating Adam from the beginning in some sort of cocoon refuge but then after his fall, you still have GOD separating Adam as if Adam was "protected" from his own offspring

Remember Eve became the mother of all living

GOD didn't create two separate species of man

HE created one species of man

False, since man was "formed" by Jesus (Lord God). Gen 2:7 His kind.
Some men are "created" Spiritually by God the Trinity. Gen 1:27 Their kind.

One kind is temporary and subject to death. Their kind is Eternal. That's two kinds.

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,364.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
False, since man was "formed" by Jesus (Lord God). Gen 2:7 His kind.
Some men are "created" Spiritually by God the Trinity. Gen 1:27 Their kind.

One kind is temporary and subject to death. Their kind is Eternal. That's two kinds.
Please factor in John 7:38 through John 7:39 since you are a better witness than John who said THE SPIRIT had not yet been given because THAT CHRIST JESUS had not yet been glorified

Upvote 0