Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
"Drink"

What is the reason?
It's entirely arbitrary. There is no good reason for me to dislike that word to the extent that I do. XD my fiance often utilizes the word "fluid" in its place to avoid saying it, including the verb uses, such as "I am fluiding the water" and he hands me my "fluid". A replacement which is both entertaining and acceptable to me.

Though, how easily it wears me thin is likely tied to the fact that I am autistic.

• Haha
Reactions: miknik5
Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Here is the pecking order. God, Jesus, Humans, Angels, Natural people, All other living creatures. Don't you know that Innocent mankind, prehistoric mankind, who God called the sons of God, will all be in Heaven?
Wouldn't god and Jesus be equal, being that they are just different iterations of the same being? Also, you forgot the holy spirit. Also, putting humans before angels is a bit questionable, since the latter are direct tools by which god works.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Wouldn't god and Jesus be equal, being that they are just different iterations of the same being? Also, you forgot the holy spirit. Also, putting humans before angels is a bit questionable, since the latter are direct tools by which god works.

What matters is Who comes first?

God the invisible Spirit, the Trinity, the Father Son and Holy Spirit, Before the Day Gen 1:1-2
Jesus, the physical Image of God, and physical Creator, Day 1 Gen 1:3

Humankind, destined to have dominion over every living creature that moves Day 3 Gen 2:4-9
Angels, God's messengers to aid mankind, After Adam was made but before every living creature that moves. It was the 4th Day Job 38:7 since the Stars lit up that Day Gen 1:16 Some 9 billion years later, Planet Earth formed from their Stardust.
Mankind, prehistoric people Day 5 Gen 1:21
Every other living creature . Day 6 Gen 6:20

That's the pecking order according to Scripture. God Bless you

Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's entirely arbitrary. There is no good reason for me to dislike that word to the extent that I do. XD my fiance often utilizes the word "fluid" in its place to avoid saying it, including the verb uses, such as "I am fluiding the water" and he hands me my "fluid". A replacement which is both entertaining and acceptable to me.

Though, how easily it wears me thin is likely tied to the fact that I am autistic.
Cute!

Great boyfriend!!!

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Listen. I'm pretty sure I have autistic traits as well

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well

They also hold to the truth and testimony of Jesus also

Order
You know
No man can come to the Father except through The Son

If there is only one way, all are pointing out that one way

Read John 16

Even the Holy Spirit glorifies Him and doesn't even speak of himself

Upvote 0

pshun2404

Jan 26, 2012
✟78,299.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Not exactly...Hebrews 1 explains that YHVH as the Son (or that aspect of God we can know and some have seen or heard) is the creator and is eternal and above all the angels and all the angels worship Him. Then Hebrews 2 explains "Jesus, a little lower than the angels" which means "Jesus" was a human being in whom, YHVH (the Word/Son) was manifest incarnate.

Do you see the difference? Now being one person born, it is said He was/is God, but also God manifest, or God was IN HIM reconciling the world to Himself, or the fullness of the Deity bodily, and so on.

YHVH's "name" before He became incarnate in the womb of Mary was not Jesus...

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
YHVH's "name" before He became incarnate in the womb of Mary was not Jesus...

Amen. The King James translators called Him "Lord God" as opposed to "God" since God is a plural name for the Trinity. Lord God in Hebrew is Adonai YHWH, a singular name. It's Jesus in the Old Testament. Amen?

Last edited:
Upvote 0