United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
aman,,

You'll also have to explain John 20

And also Jesus' testimony that no man born of woman is greater than John

As well as the TRUTH of what CHRIST was saying when HE came into the world in the flesh and testified that one must be born again

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Another make it up as you go along creationist.

Adam was made before the Big Bang of our Cosmos. Gen 2:4-7 He lived and died on a world which was totally immersed in Water. Gen 1:6-8 Adam's firmament was brought to our planet and the windows on top were opened and it rained for forty days and nights and the 450 ft Ark lifted off Adam's Earth and went upon the face of the waters. Gen 7:17 On the 150th day after the flood began, the Ark was ABOVE the mountains on Adam's Earth Gen 7:20-24 ...AND...on the same day was resting upon the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4. As Adam's firmament sank in Lake Van, Turkey 11,000 years ago, the Ark was released into our world. That's the flood story as God told us more than 3k years ago in Genesis. It doesn't agree with the ancient story of the flood. Does it? God Bless you

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Adam was made before the Big Bang of our Cosmos. Gen 2:4-7 He lived and died on a world which was totally immersed in Water. Gen 1:6-8 Adam's firmament was brought to our planet and the windows on top were opened and it rained for forty days and nights and the 450 ft Ark lifted off Adam's Earth and went upon the face of the waters. Gen 7:17 On the 150th day after the flood began, the Ark was ABOVE the mountains on Adam's Earth Gen 7:20-24 ...AND...on the same day was resting upon the mountains of Ararat. Gen 8:4. As Adam's firmament sank in Lake Van, Turkey 11,000 years ago, the Ark was released into our world. That's the flood story as God told us more than 3k years ago in Genesis. It doesn't agree with the ancient story of the flood. Does it? God Bless you

I see I am not the only one less than impressed with your unholy mixture of sciencey sounding stuff and theology sounding stuff.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Why do you rule out that fallen angels did what should not have been done?

Why do you rule out the possibility that demons were able to take on/possess animals such as apes and mate with GOD's first and only created man?

I'm a Spiritually created man but that doesn't change me physically. That's another reason that Adam was formed on the 3rd Day Gen 2:7 and "created" Spiritually by God the Trinity on the 6th Day. Gen 1:27 and Gen 5:1-2 You have confused Adam's formation physically with his creation Spiritually. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I see I am not the only one less than impressed with your unholy mixture of sciencey sounding stuff and theology sounding stuff.

Of course not. Very few understand that only the people of the last days have the increased knowledge necessary to understand what the Supreme Intelligence of Creation, told us in Genesis.

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Do you have the increased knowledge of the last days? If so, it is now possible for you to understand. As we draw closer to the end, the discoveries of Science will confirm what God told us in Genesis chapter One. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
And HE breathed in them and said

Receive THE HOLY SPIRIT

Adam and all the generations prior to JESUS first coming into the world were not born again of CHRIST's LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT

Then you must believe that Adam, Abel, Moses, Abraham and David were lost? Do you see them in Hell?

Upvote 0

lesliedellow

Sep 20, 2010
United Kingdom
Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Of course not. Very few understand that only the people of the last days have the increased knowledge necessary to understand what the Supreme Intelligence of Creation, told us in Genesis.

Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Do you have the increased knowledge of the last days? If so, it is now possible for you to understand. As we draw closer to the end, the discoveries of Science will confirm what God told us in Genesis chapter One. God Bless you

Ever heard of Gnosticism? They thought they were blessed with a special knowledge, the hoi polloi werenot privileged to, as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Aman,

Please supply the scriptures which show two sets of Adam

Sure. Adam was formed physically before the plants herbs rain and trees, which GREW on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4-9
Adam was created by the Trinity (God) on the 6th Day. Gen 1:27 and Gen 5:1-2

Here's the problem with your thinking. Eve was ALSO created by the Trinity (God) on the 6th Day AND Eve was made physically from Adam's rib on the 6th Day. Gen 2:22 IOW, Both Adam and Eve were created by the Trinity at the SAME time. Gen 1:27 and Gen 5:1-2 Now, you have TWO sets of born again people. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Ever heard of Gnosticism? They thought they were blessed with a special knowledge, the hoi polloi werenot privileged to, as well.

Sure but Gnosticism didn't make it to the last days. Did it? Since we are already in the last days, as evidenced by the scientific discovery that ALL life came forth from WATER, exactly as God told us in Gen 1:21 more than 3k years ago. It's proof of God revealed by the increased knowledge of the last days. www.smithsonianmag.com/.../behold-luca-last-universal-common-ancestor-life-earth-... God Bless you

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,162.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Adam was made before the Big Bang of our Cosmos. Gen 2:4-7 He lived and died on a world which was totally immersed in Water.

So... Adam was a fish.

Huh.

I guess that explains that Jesus fish symbol thing.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Wrong, you don't know what is and what is not evidence.

I would gladly discuss that topic with you so that you do not keep making the same mistake.

And you should not make false claims about others. I have refuted your nonsense countless times. Now I just point out that I already did do. But if you learn what is and what is not evidence we can do it all over again. You might understand your errors if you did this.

Are you up to it?

Sure. Go ahead and tell us everything you know.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Sure. Go ahead and tell us everything you know.

Don't act that way. If you want to learn people here will help you.

You really need to learn the basics first, then you will not keep making foolish mistakes. Are you ready to at least try?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Don't act that way. If you want to learn people here will help you.

You really need to learn the basics first, then you will not keep making foolish mistakes. Are you ready to at least try?

I don't believe that you have anything to teach me. Fool me and tell us all about "evidence". It's all you got so go ahead. God Bless you

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,911,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Are you ready to at least try?
Count me out.

I like my wife's signature verse:

1 Corinthians 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I don't believe that you have to teach me. Fool me and tell us all about "evidence". It's all you got so go ahead. God Bless you

I have one question, can you be honest? So far you have failed at that endeavor. If you can be honest we can begin. I will warn you when you are straying.

Upvote 0