How's your 30 something going?

Jan 8, 2015
Florida
✟15,152.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I recently turned 31, and I sometimes have similar thoughts. Do you remember when you were a kid, and it seemed like it would take FOREVER to turn 18, and you couldn't even comprehend being 30? For me, it feels like once I hit 18, time hit a fast-forward button, and it gets faster every year. But, they say you are only as old as you feel. I still feel like I'm in my 20s, and while sometimes my body lets me know its limits, for the most part, I still feel young and vibrant :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
For the most part, great. I like myself better in my 30's than I ever did, although I do have a lot of self image things I want to improve. Have a great job the past two years and my own place and stable with a car. Finally rebuilding a little of a savings like I had at one point in my early twenties. Still bad on credit and need to rebuild. Was with someone for almost six years but that relationship ended and now doing the single thing for awhile. More friends in my 30's that I'm close to than I've ever had, and I'm closer to my parents that I've ever been.

Right now 35, so halfway through.

Upvote 0