Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The 30's so far have been interesting. At 34 there have been a lot of ups and downs. There have also been amazing moments and those that have left me broken. None us know what the future holds but I'm excited about the possibilities as I wait to see what the Lord has in store. :blush:

Upvote 0

sk8brdkd

Audio A Sk8er
Feb 25, 2006
Wayne
Visit site
✟73,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Personally, I still feel like a teenager. i can sometimes act like one, i know i look like one and i just sometimes feel like one. I can easily relate to teenagers (usually). I always get carded at bars or liquor stores. It's kinda funny. A friend of mine who is 5 yrs younger then me and a buddy of his who is 12 yrs younger then me, neither of them get carded, but, I do. It's funny and I like it.

Upvote 0

Bobby H

Site Supporter
Jun 10, 2013
✟60,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My 30s have been nearly identical to most of my 20s. I've been living in the same apartment for nearly ten years now... working for the same company... yadda yadda yadda. It's a mixed bag. There's a lot I'm still disappointed about but there's also a lot more to be thankful for.

Reactions: look4hope
Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The 30's so far have been interesting. At 34 there have been a lot of ups and downs. There have also been amazing moments and those that have left me broken. None us know what the future holds but I'm excited about the possibilities as I wait to see what the Lord has in store. :blush:

I really like that you're waiting on the Lord.

Upvote 0

riona

Nov 10, 2014
✟15,441.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've been in my 30's for over 2 years now, and still struggling with it.
I feel old and worn out.
My husband is a good husband, a good man, still adores me, still tells me I'm sexy.... but I just feel...blah.
I'm not a bouncy 20 something anymore, but I'm not an old maid yet... such an odd decade where I'm supposed to be stable and settled in my life. I'm supposed to know my purpose and be fulfilling it.
And yet, I still feel like a clueless 20 year old. Only without the energy and with way more stretch marks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
My 30s have been nearly identical to most of my 20s. I've been living in the same apartment for nearly ten years now... working for the same company... yadda yadda yadda. It's a mixed bag. There's a lot I'm still disappointed about but there's also a lot more to be thankful for.

Maybe some extra time for a nap then as the pic shows? Lol j/k :p

Upvote 0

johnny1217

Sep 14, 2015
Connecticut , USA
✟15,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
35 is around the corner for me...so far in my thirties I've "grown up" quite a bit. Take much better care of myself , have alot more responsibility than i did in my 20's , have a much stronger faith. I think the one drawback has been those days where i wake up, get out of bed and truly FEEL my age . ( no longer young and invincible) :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
@johnny1217
We are still young!!!! feels not so bad for me.
It's all about perspective.
Well, I'm sure I'll be back when I'm having a bad day and completely change my attitude about this
:ahah:

Last edited:
Reactions: johnny1217
Upvote 0

johnny1217

Sep 14, 2015
Connecticut , USA
✟15,263.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@johnny1217
We are still young!!!!
33 feels not so bad for me.
It's all about perspective.
Well, I'm sure I'll be back when I'm having a bad day and completely change my attitude about this
:ahah:

You're absolutely right. :)
It is about perspective, though like you said that perspective can change day by day :p:cool:
I never would have guessed you're 33. What's your secret, Fountain of youth??:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Another birthday approaching!!!!!!
Why!!!!? Nooo!!! I'm happy with this one!!!!
Okay, I'm okay with it. Seems that every year, something interesting and "new" happens. Looking forward to see what's next. After all, I should and shall be grateful.
:ahem::ueee:

Upvote 0

Soma Seer

Sep 19, 2015
✟8,555.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Not sure why but recently, when I wake up...first thing that come to mind is the realization of being 31. Wasn't it just yesterday when I took a trip to Europe,
was out n' about, with out a care in the world?
No....I keep thinking I'll wake up 24 again.
How marriage and children completely change the dynamics of the life you live.

Anyone else going through this?
Feels great to know I'm not alone in this. ;)
Tell me your experience of being 30 something.
-J:D

At age 39--with a birthday coming up this spring--my 30-something time period is both going and nearly gone. :eek:

I've had the same experience, wondering where the time has gone. Sometimes, I think back to my college years, my early 30's and even my early 30's. It all depends on how intent I am on making myself feel depressed. Heh-heh...

Upvote 0

Soma Seer

Sep 19, 2015
✟8,555.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I am also thirty-nine. I'll be turning forty in two weeks. I guess I should post here while I can.

Happy Early Birthday!

I loved my thirties but, boy, does time fly fast.

All the adults who advised us to enjoy our youth were spot on; time does fly fast. *sigh*

Upvote 0