MidAtlantic
✟175,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Greengardener. Interesting name. Do you really like to garden, and if so, what do you grow?
I do enjoy digging around in the yard. Often I laugh that weeds are my best crop. But I learn a lot during the weeding process.

Usually there is some sort of food growing in my city lot. I've been known to grow tomatoes in the front garden and mint in the yard. It does smell good when mowing and I can always harvest a little for a nice cup of tea.

At some point I'd like to get "good" at gardening, but I have a ways to go. Thanks for asking!

• Haha
Reactions: Crosstian
Upvote 0

Crosstian

Baring The Cross
Oct 5, 2019
Country
✟1,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do enjoy digging around in the yard. Often I laugh that weeds are my best crop. But I learn a lot during the weeding process.

Usually there is some sort of food growing in my city lot. I've been known to grow tomatoes in the front garden and mint in the yard. It does smell good when mowing and I can always harvest a little for a nice cup of tea.

At some point I'd like to get "good" at gardening, but I have a ways to go. Thanks for asking!
LOL. Weeds. Know what you mean. Usually a testament to the soil condition though. Need High Calcium.

Tomatoes. Excellent. Have you ever heard of the Sea-salts (Sea90) that gives high brix, or Lynn Hoag (SunCountryGardens) and Jon Frank (International AgLabs) on their super High Brix tomato project? Look them up.

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Howdy y'all.

Christ
Really
Offering
Sinners
Salvation
Um, I hate to be pedantic (well, actually I don't hate it) but I think you mean "bear". As in carry. Not as in "bare", without clothes.... Anyway, welcome.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Crosstian

Baring The Cross
Oct 5, 2019
Country
✟1,099.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Um, I hate to be pedantic (well, actually I don't hate it) but I think you mean "bear". As in carry. Not as in "bare", without clothes.... Anyway, welcome.
Thank you for the help, but I did actually mean "bare", as in to "reveal" the Cross in the Life. It is a play upon the words "bear the Cross".

Upvote 0