Visit site
✟31,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I'm Kees. I'm a missionary in South America. I've been here for almost 10 years and have seen thousands come to know Christ as Savior. He's worthy of it all. I was born in Holland, but lived most of my life in the USA. I also post a video on Biblical topics every week on the Kees Boer Ministry Channel on Youtube. The videos are very short, like 5 minutes. I play the drums and guitar and we recorded close 100 Scripture Songs in the studio with top notch musicians. I used to work with IT and teaching Calculus. I hope to meet y'all (I'm from the South of Holland)

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,511.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

up11_zpsb00daz00.gif

WELCOME to Christian Forums,
Kees!

“And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”

Deuteronomy 6:5

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Isaiah 41:10

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With
men
it is impossible, but not with God:
for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27

The Lord is not slow to keep his promise.
He is not slow in the way some people understand it.
He is patient with you.
He doesn't want anyone to be destroyed.
Instead, he wants all people
to turn away from their sins.

2 Peter 3:9

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,105.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I'm Kees. I'm a missionary in South America. I've been here for almost 10 years and have seen thousands come to know Christ as Savior. He's worthy of it all. I was born in Holland, but lived most of my life in the USA. I also post a video on Biblical topics every week on the Kees Boer Ministry Channel on Youtube. The videos are very short, like 5 minutes. I play the drums and guitar and we recorded close 100 Scripture Songs in the studio with top notch musicians. I used to work with IT and teaching Calculus. I hope to meet y'all (I'm from the South of Holland)
Welcome!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome.

I watched one of your YouTube videos about the southeast wind (sharqi or scirocco). The prevailing wind around the Sea of Galilee is out of the west. There are windmills in the Golan Heights facing west. An east wind sometimes blew.
Strong easterly winds wreck havoc in Tiberias

The hills/mountains were green in the winter and brown in the summer.

Upvote 0

Kees Boer

Dec 14, 2021
Gainesville
Visit site
✟31,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't know that about the windmills in the Golan Heights... Very interesting to me, because I'm Dutch. I grew up with all of those windmills. Now out of curiosity, are those windmills like the modern ones to harvest energy? Or like Dutch ones, where a family actually lives in them.

Upvote 0

Kees Boer

Dec 14, 2021
Gainesville
Visit site
✟31,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

up11_zpsb00daz00.gif

WELCOME to Christian Forums,
Kees!

“And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”

Deuteronomy 6:5

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
Isaiah 41:10

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With
men
it is impossible, but not with God:
for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27

The Lord is not slow to keep his promise.
He is not slow in the way some people understand it.
He is patient with you.
He doesn't want anyone to be destroyed.
Instead, he wants all people
to turn away from their sins.

2 Peter 3:9

Wow, thank you so much, that is beautiful!!!! We sing several of these Songs here in South America.

We are rerecording this Song, but this is the One, we have recorded before.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AZSEb8qG24P2CAy4gyNRl9crFt7XPoiV/view?usp=share_link

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't know that about the windmills in the Golan Heights... Very interesting to me, because I'm Dutch. I grew up with all of those windmills. Now out of curiosity, are those windmills like the modern ones to harvest energy? Or like Dutch ones, where a family actually lives in them.
They are huge electric generator windmills. I toured Israel by rental car nine times. Golan Heights wind farm - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow, I'd love to talk with you sometime!!!
I published some web pages with photos from Israel. I researched in Washington, DC area libraries before going to Israel. I wanted to see the mustard plant (brassica nigra) Jesus spoke about. It grows wild in Galilee during the winter rainy season. In some areas it grew to over eight feet
Parable of the Mustard Seed

Upvote 0

Kees Boer

Dec 14, 2021
Gainesville
Visit site
✟31,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I published some web pages with photos from Israel. I researched in Washington, DC area libraries before going to Israel. I wanted to see the mustard plant (brassica nigra) Jesus spoke about. It grows wild in Galilee during the winter rainy season. In some areas it grew to over eight feet
Parable of the Mustard Seed
Wow, this is very nice. Would I be able to use some of these photos in my videos on my Youtube Channel. The Kees Boer Ministry Channel on Youtube? I would love to talk with you some day. I want to go back to Israel... I had an amazing time there. But I'm trying to overcome some health issues before.

Upvote 0