Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow, this is very nice. Would I be able to use some of these photos in my videos on my Youtube Channel. The Kees Boer Ministry Channel on Youtube? I would love to talk with you some day. I want to go back to Israel... I had an amazing time there. But I'm trying to overcome some health issues before.
You may use any of the photos. I gave permission to someone working on a Bible Atlas to use a photo of the wilderness above Jericho near the modern highway between Jerusalem and Jericho. The Good Samaritan was ambushed in this wilderness along the Roman era road. Archaeologists found traces of the Roman era road.
Wilderness of Wadi Qelt

Other people wrote asking permission to use photos as I have my email address on one of my web pages. I stopped going to Israel in 2016.

Upvote 0

Kees Boer

Dec 14, 2021
Gainesville
Visit site
✟31,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You may use any of the photos. I gave permission to someone working on a Bible Atlas to use a photo of the wilderness above Jericho near the modern highway between Jerusalem and Jericho. The Good Samaritan was ambushed in this wilderness along the Roman era road. Archaeologists found traces of the Roman era road.
Wilderness of Wadi Qelt

Other people wrote asking permission to use photos as I have my email address on one of my web pages. I stopped going to Israel in 2016.
Thank you so much!! I loved looking at them. Yes, I still want to go to Israel again, now I've studied about 150 books.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you so much!! I loved looking at them. Yes, I still want to go to Israel again, now I've studied about 150 books.
The world’s largest library is the Library of Congress in DC. I used to read there. Much work for a few facts. I was interested in Biblical Archaeology. Some of the synagogues Jesus may have taught at in Galilee have been located. This is the one at Gamala. Gamala means camel. It was built on a hump shaped hill. There is much you might find on the Internet and Facebook without landing at TLV Airport.

Upvote 0