How were the lives of the three beasts prolonged?

Yahchristian

Mar 3, 2017
South Carolina
✟20,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In all the eschatology books I have read, I have rarely found an explanation for Daniel 7:11-12. So what do you think...

How were the lives of the three beasts prolonged after the fourth beast was destroyed?

I personally believe the beast in Daniel 7:11 refers to the Western Roman Empire (in the area of Western Europe) and the rest of the beasts in Daniel 7:12 refers to the Byzantine Empire (in the area of the Babylonian Empire, the Persian Empire, and the Grecian Empire). Since the Western Roman Empire ended in AD 476, but the Byzantine Empire did not end until AD 1453, that is how the rest of the beasts were prolonged 977 years after the beast was destroyed.

Daniel 7:11-12... I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

presentist1.gif

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
United States Virgin Islands
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
In all the eschatology books I have read, I have rarely found an explanation for Daniel 7:11-12. So what do you think...

How were the lives of the three beasts prolonged after the fourth beast was destroyed?

I personally believe the beast in Daniel 7:11 refers to the Western Roman Empire (in the area of Western Europe) and the rest of the beasts in Daniel 7:12 refers to the Byzantine Empire (in the area of the Babylonian Empire, the Persian Empire, and the Grecian Empire). Since the Western Roman Empire ended in AD 476, but the Byzantine Empire did not end until AD 1453, that is how the rest of the beasts were prolonged 977 years after the beast was destroyed.

Daniel 7:11-12... I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

presentist1.gif
A word to the wise: all the horns in the book of Daniel are men/kings. Rome's - being the 4th beast, that conquers Greece - 10 horns, according to Dan 7:24, are ten kings/men.

In the prophecies concerning Greece and Persia Media, in the book of Daniel, again, all horns, again, represent kings/men, Dan chapter 8 to be more specific.

Your theory goes against the facts given.

The time the three beast had their lives prolonged for, was/is the time after the Beast and the false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire, after the Armageddon, at the beginning of the 1,000 yrs reign, to the end of the world.

One of the three beast, that had their lives prolonged, is the "devil" that's cast into the lake of fire after the 1,000 yrs reign, not the "Devil" (Satan), that "deceived" them (the world) after the 1,000 yrs reign. Note the letter case for the word "devil" in Rev 20:10.

He is "Gog," of "Magog," the Greek little horn responsible for the "abomination of desolation." The reason why the context of the 11th chapter in the book of Daniel jumps from chronicling the Greek kings to the 2nd resurrection in the 12th chapter.

It is these facts and timelines that proves Revelation and the 1st resurrection happened in heaven, during the reign of these kings, Dan 2:44, specifically the 11th horn/king on the 4th beast kingdom which is Rome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

presentist1.gif

Rome is NOT the fourth Beast.
Daniel 7:11-12 proves that fact.

Daniel 7:12 is the SAME EVENT as Rev 19:20
The "Burning Flame" is the same thing as the "Lake of Fire"
And Daniel's Fourth Beast is the same thing as the Revelation Beast.

Bottom Line:
The Roman Empire was destroyed over 500 years ago...
Do you REALLY think Romans were thrown into the Lake 500 years ago?
Pleeeeese.

One Verse (Daniel 7:12) destroys the notion that Rome was the Revelation Beast.

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A word to the wise: all the horns in the book of Daniel are men/kings. Rome's - being the 4th beast, that conquers Greece - 10 horns, according to Dan 7:24, are ten kings/men.
---

The ten "horns" and the ten "Kings" of Daniel 7 are the SAME PEOPLE as
the ten "horns" and the ten "Kings" of Revelations 17 and
the ten "toes" and the ten "Kings" of Daniel 2 and
the ten "virgins" of Matthew 25

We know this ABSOLUTELY because (in each case) they are the PEOPLE on earth
when the Lord Returns to establish the (5th) Eternal Kingdom.

There are Four (4) Kingdoms on earth before the Lord Returns to establish the
(5th) Eternal "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 5 and 7 and 8 and 19].... there is the
(4th) Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 25:1] and.... there is the
(3rd) Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 13] and... there is the
(2nd) Jewish "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 22:2]

After the destruction of the Fourth Beast (the Revelation Beast)
there is a "Season and Time" before the "rest of the Beasts"
(the Jewish and Christian Beast) are destroyed.

BTW.... this Season and Time is shown in Rev 11:14
and it is shown as the time BETWEEN Rev 19:20 and 20:10

This is called "harmony of Scripture".
There is NO WAY to harmonize Daniel 7:1-12 with physical/political Kingdoms.
(Besides the fact that Daniel 12:8-10 PROMISES this mystery would remain "sealed"
until AFTER the destruction of the Fourth Beast)

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
where does it say the fourth beast was destroyed?

Both passages below are talking about the SAME EVENT...
the Fourth Beast (aka Revelation Beast) being destroyed
The "Season and Time" on earth occurs AFTER that.

BTW... the "Season and Time" on earth AFTER the Revelation Beast is destroyed
is also shown in Rev 11:14..... and it is shown as the time AFTER Rev 19:20
(when the Revelation Beast is cast into the Lake of Fire) and the time of Rev 20:10
(when Satan and the physical Kingdom JOIN THE BEAST in the Lake)

----------

Dan 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake:
I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
Dan 7:12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away:
yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

------------

Rev 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

---------

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Yahchristian,

Yes, most think that the beasts of Dan. 7 are the same as the great Image of Dan. 2. I was never taught this, but a contemporary view, back in the `60`s. So I have followed what I was taught with great interest over the years and they have proven correct. Here is just a short version. If you want more detail I will write it. The 4 `beasts`are the 4 great powers of today. 3 are quite evident and the 4th is emerging.

1. Lion with Eagle`s wings broken off. The British Empire with America, becoming independent. They continue to be a great Federation together.

2. The Bear. The Soviet Union which has now become the Russian Federation.

3. The European Common Market, which is now the European Union.

4. The Islamic federation that is forming.

So we realise that the 4th beast, Federation will be dealt with by God leaving the other 3 Federations to continue, but not with any authority. People from those federations will go into the millennium.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Yahchristian,

Yes, most think that the beasts of Dan. 7 are the same as the great Image of Dan. 2. I was never taught this, but a contemporary view, back in the `60`s. So I have followed what I was taught with great interest over the years and they have proven correct. Here is just a short version. If you want more detail I will write it. The 4 `beasts`are the 4 great powers of today. 3 are quite evident and the 4th is emerging.

1. Lion with Eagle`s wings broken off. The British Empire with America, becoming independent. They continue to be a great Federation together.

So we realise that the 4th beast, Federation will be dealt with by God leaving the other 3 Federations to continue, but not with any authority. People from those federations will go into the millennium.

regards, Marilyn.

So you are teaching that AFTER the (people in the) Islamic federation are cast into
the "Burning Flame" [Dan 7:11-12] or the "Lake of Fire" [Rev 19:20] there is another
"Season and Time" on earth where the "rest of the Beasts" exist on earth?

I don't think you actually teach the world continues for another "Season and Time"
after the people in the Fourth Beast are cast into the "Burning Flame" or "Lake of Fire".

BTW

(1st) Pre-Flood "Kingdom of Heaven" was followed by
(2nd) Jewish "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 22:2] followed by
(3rd) Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 13] followed by
(4th) Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven" [Mat 25:1] followed by
the brief "Season and Time" on earth AFTER the Fourth Beast is destroyed [Dan 7:11-12]
(5th) Eternal "Kingdom of Heaven"

BTW2... the "Season and Time" is also shown as
Rev 11:14 the period AFTER the Second Woe... but BEFORE the Third Woe and
Rev 19:20 the period AFTER the Revelations Beast is destroyed in the "Lake of Fire"
but BEFORE Rev 20:10 when Satan and the physical/political Kingdoms JOIN THE BEAST
in the Lake.

Upvote 0

nonaeroterraqueous

Nonexistent Member
Aug 16, 2014
✟188,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
where does it say the fourth beast was destroyed?

Verse eleven.

Hi Yahchristian,

There was a time when I thought the same, but what lingered in my mind was that if I had lived in an earlier time, then I would have been just as confident that they referred to something else. It lacks a distinction that clearly links the symbolism to the reference. It would be tempting to say that the bear definitely refers to Russia, but the other two are not equally relevant to the things that they symbolize. We're all familiar with the Russian bear, but who ever heard of the four-headed, four-winged leopard of Europe?

What we do (think we) know is that the horns are rulers. By implication of verse twelve, the beasts are all political entities, because they have dominion to be taken away. However, because they can still exist when their dominion is taken away we must assume that they are not only nations, because a nation ceases to exist when it loses its domain. Hence, I'm inclined to think that they are political movements or ideologies, which gain and lose nationhood at some point. I would also argue that they don't necessarily begin and end in the same period. I would also suggest that they symbolize the same subject as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, with the fourth being dramatically different from the others, and, unlike the others, it ends abruptly and finally.

I'm trying really hard to eliminate wild guessing, but I haven't succeeded yet. I'm not actually sure it can be done. I feel like Bugs Bunny taking a razor and sheers to Gossamer, the hair monster, only to find that there was no creature under the hair (he was nothing but hair): if I boil down any interpretation to the bare facts that I know I'm sure of, I usually have nothing left.

Reactions: tranquil
Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Seek First the Kingdom of God & His Righteousness
Jun 15, 2015
Physically here but mentally with God.
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Awesome! Looks like someone else around here knew this too. Nice job Marilyn.

Daniel 7:4 New King James Version (NKJV)
The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings. I watched till its wings were plucked off; and it was lifted up from the earth and made to stand on two feet like a man, and a man’s heart was given to it.

Daniel chapter 7, verse 4.

7/4 is July 4th, America's independence from Great Britain.

The first beast,
and they're forming now, is an alliance between the US and GB that will fight together against the other beasts during the tribulation.

Could Britain ever fight a just war in Syria alongside Trump?
Could Britain ever fight a just war in Syria alongside Trump?

'Opposites attract': Theresa May signals strong relationship with Donald Trump
'Opposites attract': Theresa May signals strong relationship with Donald Trump

Trump, UK prime minister emphasize 'special relationship' at White House
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nald-trump-theresa-may-nato-brexit/97131230/#

Donald Trump and Theresa May join forces to shame Nato leaders into doing ‘more in the fight against terrorism’
Trump and May join forces to shame NATO into doing more 'against terrorism'

After Brexit, Britain's place in the world is at America's side, looking to Asia
After Brexit, Britain's place in the world is at America's side, looking to Asia

Trump, May affirm special relationship between U.S., Great Britain
Trump, May affirm special relationship between U.S., Great Britain

Why UK Leaving European Union Is Good for America
Why UK Leaving European Union Is Good for America

With her comments on the EU, Theresa May has gone full Trump
With her comments on the EU, Theresa May has gone full Trump

Watch the video in the link below. To no surprise, Theresa May just won the election on June 8th and stays in power.

May goes ‘full Donald Trump’ with attack on EU officials
May goes ‘full Donald Trump’ with attack on EU officials

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

presentist1.gif
yahChristian, have you considered the 4th beast will be destroyed because of the boastful things the little horn speaks against God? Well, according to Daniel 7:11.

The ten kings are still future - not by much, but they are not historic, because they do not have their crowns until Revelation 13, with 42 months in the 7 years left. We can not change the 42 months to days - and then convert days to years, because the timeframe of the two witnesses is 3 1/2 days they lay dead in the streets of Jerusalem. Which would not be 3 1/2 years.

So the 4th kingdom must be end times as well as having been a historic empire. Which what fits for the end times Roman Empire is the EU.

When Jesus returns, the nations once making up the other three historic kingdoms will continue into the millennium. Differently, the EU will be dismantled as a Governmental union of european nations, because the little horn as it's leader will be so boastful, speaking great things against God. And there will be no EU going into the millennium.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Rome is NOT the fourth Beast.
Daniel 7:11-12 proves that fact.

Daniel 7:12 is the SAME EVENT as Rev 19:20
The "Burning Flame" is the same thing as the "Lake of Fire"
And Daniel's Fourth Beast is the same thing as the Revelation Beast.

Bottom Line:
The Roman Empire was destroyed over 500 years ago...
Do you REALLY think Romans were thrown into the Lake 500 years ago?
Pleeeeese.

One Verse (Daniel 7:12) destroys the notion that Rome was the Revelation Beast.

It's amazing how you people try to distort history. Rome is not the 4th beast? Just because you claim Rome was destroyed 500 years ago means the historical fact that Rome succeeded Greece is false?

Your stumbling block, as well as Denominational Christianity's, is not following the instructions given in the book of Daniel. Dan 7:24 specifically says the 4th beast's ten horns are "ten kings," and that it's during the reign of these kings that the heavenly kingdom was set up, Dan 2:44 - your stumbling block!

Revelation and the attack on heaven all happened in heaven, during the reign of the scriptural 11th Roman Emperor, the False Prophet! The Beast" was the scripted 8th Roman Emperor.

Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

Mat 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mat 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

- "At hand" is not 2,000 yrs and counting! More proof?

Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
Dan 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Dan 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

- This is Rev 4. God's throne being set in heaven after coming to assist the saints:

Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
Dan 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Dan 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

- Which is when the 10 kings in Revelation had power as kings for one hour:

Dan 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

- Which was the Armageddon in heaven, when these kings with the Beast and the False Prophet attacked heaven during the reign of the scriptural 11th Roman Emperor, when and why the days were shortened, because he only reigned for 2 years, from 96 A.D. to 98 A.D.; when they had their thrones cast down.

Your stumbling block!

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Verse eleven.

There was a time when I thought the same, but what lingered in my mind was that if I had lived in an earlier time, then I would have been just as confident that they referred to something else. It lacks a distinction that clearly links the symbolism to the reference. It would be tempting to say that the bear definitely refers to Russia, but the other two are not equally relevant to the things that they symbolize. We're all familiar with the Russian bear, but who ever heard of the four-headed, four-winged leopard of Europe?

What we do (think we) know is that the horns are rulers. By implication of verse twelve, the beasts are all political entities, because they have dominion to be taken away. However, because they can still exist when their dominion is taken away we must assume that they are not only nations, because a nation ceases to exist when it loses its domain. Hence, I'm inclined to think that they are political movements or ideologies, which gain and lose nationhood at some point. I would also argue that they don't necessarily begin and end in the same period. I would also suggest that they symbolize the same subject as the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, with the fourth being dramatically different from the others, and, unlike the others, it ends abruptly and finally.

I'm trying really hard to eliminate wild guessing, but I haven't succeeded yet. I'm not actually sure it can be done. I feel like Bugs Bunny taking a razor and sheers to Gossamer, the hair monster, only to find that there was no creature under the hair (he was nothing but hair): if I boil down any interpretation to the bare facts that I know I'm sure of, I usually have nothing left.

The Bible actually NAMES four of the five "Kingdoms of Heaven" on earth

(5th) Eternal "Kingdom of Heaven".... named in Matthew 5 and 7 and 8 and 19
(4th) Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven".... named in Matthew 25:1
(3rd) Christian "Kingdom of Heaven"... named in Matthew 13
(2nd) Jewish "Kingdom of Heaven"... named in Matthew 22:2

The Bible does not NAME the (1st) Pre-Flood "Kingdom of Heaven"
but any serious Bible student knows it occurred before the Jewish Kingdom.

This is the FULFILLMENT of Daniel 12:8-10
which only occurs at the "time-of-the-end or the "Season and Time"
on earth AFTER the destruction of the Fourth Kingdom/Beast [Dan 7:11-12]

Jm

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's amazing how you people try to distort history. Rome is not the 4th beast? Just because you claim Rome was destroyed 500 years ago means the historical fact that Rome succeeded Greece is false?

I notice you intentionally ignored Daniel 7:11-12

If the Roman Empire was the Fourth Beast....
and it was given to the "Burning Flame" when it was destroyed....
then you theory is immediately proven FALSE because you do not preach
that the "rest of the Beasts" continue to exist on earth for a "Season and Time"
after the Romans were cast alive into the "Lake of Fire"

Your PROBLEM is that you do not recognize (or do not accept) that Daniel 7:11-12
is talking about the SAME EVENT as Rev 19:20. In both cases the PEOPLE living in the
last Kingdom before the Lord Returns are "cast alive into the "Lake of Fire"....
while the PEOPLE in the "rest of the Beasts" continue to exist on earth
for another "Season and Time".

The "Season and Time" is called the "time-of-the-end" in Daniel 12:8-10
it is the time AFTER the Second Woe is past but BEFORE the Third Woe [Rev 11:14]
it is the time AFTER Rev 19:20... but BEFORE Rev 20:10.

There are other passages that show the "Season and Time" on earth after
the Fourth Beast is destroyed.... but those verses are enough to prove your theories
are not Biblical, and therefore wrong.

Jim

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mat 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

The question is WHICH "Kingdom of Heaven" is at hand while Jesus and
the Apostles preached?

Was it the (5th) Eternal "Kingdom of Heaven" referenced in Mat 5 and 7 and 8 and 19?
Was it the (4th) Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven" referenced in Mat 25:1?
Was it the (3rd) Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" referenced in Mat 13?
Was it the (2nd) Jewish "Kingdom of Heaven" referenced in Mat 22:2
Was it the (1st) Pre-Flood "Kingdom of Heaven (Adam to Noah)?

It means NOTHING to quote a passage about the "Kingdom of Heaven"
unless/until you can explain WHICH of the five (5) "Kingdoms of Heaven"
are the CONTEXT of the passage.

Jim

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I notice you intentionally ignored Daniel 7:11-12
How did I intentionally ignore Dan 7:11-12 when I'm pointing out the fact that Rome succeeded Greece? It is you who's ignoring the historical fact because of your private interpretation errors.

If the Roman Empire was the Fourth Beast....
and it was given to the "Burning Flame" when it was destroyed....
then you theory is immediately proven FALSE because you do not preach
that the "rest of the Beasts" continue to exist on earth for a "Season and Time"
after the Romans were cast alive into the "Lake of Fire"
As if you don't know that it's the 11th horn on the 4th beast that's given to the flame, the False Prophet in Rev 19:20, and not the kingdom of Rome. That is so juvenile.

Your PROBLEM is that you do not recognize (or do not accept) that Daniel 7:11-12
is talking about the SAME EVENT as Rev 19:20. In both cases the PEOPLE living in the
last Kingdom before the Lord Returns are "cast alive into the "Lake of Fire"....
while the PEOPLE in the "rest of the Beasts" continue to exist on earth
for another "Season and Time".
You full well know better than that. First you claim it can't be Rome because Rome was destroyed 500 years ago, now you're claiming that it's people; even though the script says it's the False Prophet and the Beast, two men/kings.

The "Season and Time" is called the "time-of-the-end" in Daniel 12:8-10
it is the time AFTER the Second Woe is past but BEFORE the Third Woe [Rev 11:14]
it is the time AFTER Rev 19:20... but BEFORE Rev 20:10.
Get serious. The book is officially unread. Be honest with yourself and stop preaching private interpretation nonsense.

There are other passages that show the "Season and Time" on earth after
the Fourth Beast is destroyed.... but those verses are enough to prove your theories
are not Biblical, and therefore wrong.

Jim
Get real. You know you're not genuine.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The question is WHICH "Kingdom of Heaven" is at hand while Jesus and
the Apostles preached?

Was it the (5th) Eternal "Kingdom of Heaven" referenced in Mat 5 and 7 and 8 and 19?
Was it the (4th) Great Tribulation "Kingdom of Heaven" referenced in Mat 25:1?
Was it the (3rd) Christian "Kingdom of Heaven" referenced in Mat 13?
Was it the (2nd) Jewish "Kingdom of Heaven" referenced in Mat 22:2
Was it the (1st) Pre-Flood "Kingdom of Heaven (Adam to Noah)?

It means NOTHING to quote a passage about the "Kingdom of Heaven"
unless/until you can explain WHICH of the five (5) "Kingdoms of Heaven"
are the CONTEXT of the passage.

Jim
You're trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill: straining on the gnat, but swallowing the camel whole, a known characteristic. Everything happens in heaven. The kingdom of heaven was suffering violence; which kingdom of heaven do you think He was Christ referring to then?

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How did I intentionally ignore Dan 7:11-12 when I'm pointing out the fact that Rome succeeded Greece? It is you who's ignoring the historical fact because of your private interpretation errors.

OK... let's pretend that Rome is the Fourth Kingdom on earth
and we will pretend that Greece is the Third Beast and Persia the first Beast
and Babylon is the first Beast. What does the SCRIPTURE SAY?

----------------------------

Dan 7:11-12
I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the [Little] horn spake:
I beheld even till the [fourth] beast was slain, and his body destroyed,
and given to the burning flame. As concerning the rest of the beasts,
[Greece, Persia and Babylon] they had their dominion taken away:
yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Rev 19:20 And the [Revelation] beast was taken, and with him the false prophet
[the Little horn] that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that
had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.
These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

-------------------------------

So you want us to believe that the PEOPLE living in the Roman empire are
"cast alive into the Lake of Fire" (aka "Burning Flame") while the PEOPLE living
in the Greek, Persian and Babylonian empire HAVE THEIR LIVES PROLONGED
for a specific period called the "Season and Time"

I do not believe you are preaching that some people live on earth for a
"Season and Time" after the people of Rome are "cast alive into the lake of fire"....
is that what you are preaching? Really?

Jim

Upvote 0

5thKingdom

Mar 23, 2015
✟35,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As if you don't know that it's the 11th horn on the 4th beast that's given to the flame, the False Prophet in Rev 19:20, and not the kingdom of Rome. That is so juvenile.

.... script says it's the False Prophet and the Beast, two men/kings.

First... the Scripture does not say the "little horn" was cast into the Flame/Fire
it says the Fourth Beast. (that is your first error).

Secondly.... Rev 19:20 clarifies that it is the Fourth Beast AND the "Little Horn/False Prophet"
(so that is your second error)

Third.... the term "Beast" is normally used to represent "Kingdoms" of very real PEOPLE.
In fact, in Daniel 7 it explains the four "Beasts" are four "Kingdoms"
(so that is your third error)

Finally... the PEOPLE called ten "horns" and ten "kings" in Daniel 7 are the
SAME PEOPLE who are called ten "horns" and ten "kings" in Revelation 17 and the
SAME PEOPLE who are called ten "virgins" in Mat 25:1 and they are the
SAME PEOPLE who are called ten "toes" and ten "kings" in Dan 2
(so that is your fourth error)

You were able to demonstrate that you cannot offer an "informed opinion"
on the subject because you cannot DEFINE the TERMS that are used or the
CONTEXT of the passage.

I see this kind of lack of understanding all the time... it is very common.
Like most people, you have built error on top of error and your eschatology
has more holes than swiss cheese.

Jim

Upvote 0