Help prevent gay adoptions in FL

Didymus

can t spell--can t type
Feb 3, 2002
New York state
✟10,771.00
Faith
Protestant
I wonder what you folks would do if a gay person showed up at your church just to see what it was like.you would not be able to tell the average gay from anyone else--at least I can t. So you would treat them a s straight until the truth came out and then what would you do ?

Amie here s a funny for you --one of my daughter s friends thinks i am gay because i was using rainbow designed stationary. he is what i call an obnoixious gay --very in your face about it as if daring you to say something. I wonder if he is being conviceted and is crying out for help.

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Didymus
I wonder what you folks would do if a gay person showed up at your church just to see what it was like.you would not be able to tell the average gay from anyone else--at least I can t. So you would treat them a s straight until the truth came out and then what would you do ?

Amie here s a funny for you --one of my daughter s friends thinks i am gay because i was using rainbow designed stationary. he is what i call an obnoixious gay --very in your face about it as if daring you to say something. I wonder if he is being conviceted and is crying out for help.
I'd tell them about the saving grace of Jesus Christ then if they still continued in their perversion I would not have anything to do with them.

Ephesians5:11,12
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather EXPOSE THEM.
FOR IT IS SHAMEFUL TO SPEAK OF THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE DONE BY THEM IN SECRET.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
hee hee hee here is one that is a little dirty but it is true. It appeared in the church bullettin where i used to go--Tuesday ladies Aid Meeting at the parsonage. Rev, Murn will entertain the ladies with his organ. Ok delete it if you want but it is funny.
Ok. I just laughed my head off. :D :D

Upvote 0

Catchup

Feb 20, 2002
Earth bound
Visit site
✟2,012.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I do not harbor any hate for the gay people. I can sympathize with their desire to have children. You consider your opinion of approval as speaking up for them. I wonder if you might not be harming them instead. Too often man searches for approval from other man. When he finds it...it feels safe and loving. But if man and God do not agree...Guess who will win? If you truly have their best wishes at heart...You will speak from the words of God. I love everyone and I wish for them to come to the knowledge of Christ.

This world is but on loan to us. One day Christ will come back. Tell me honestly from a biblical Christian perspective... Will there be gay adoption?

Please, if anyone has Blessings for me...I wish that you give them to Josiah. He helped me to see clearly, what I had always known.... God has all the answers we will ever need. Read your Bible and pray.

:) LOVE

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
tyler --that is what I would do too.
The first gay guy i knew went to his priest and told him he was gay and needed help and the priest told him never to set foot in that church again. I THINK his name went on some sort of diocese wide list.

While the gay person still has the breath of life in his or her lungs, there is a chance that they can be saved. That priest should of read his bible more, who needs more help, the righteous or the unsaved? Ouch!

Upvote 0

Corey

Veteran
Mar 7, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
✟18,987.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
cdouglas76 said:
I place very little value in the mere opinions of men. Any attempt to justify our positions beyond Gods own word is foolishness. God's Word is perfect because it came from a perfect God. God is God and men are not. What God says is right is right and what he says is wrong is just that - wrong. People would be so much happier if they would stop trying to be thier own gods.

1)How was that ham you had for Christmas or Thanksgiving? You have violated the Law. How about that cotton shirt and wool pants you wear for interviews? You should be stoned to death; that is the Law.

2)Have you thrown out your globes? They violated God's "perfect" Word. They falsely state Earth is a sphere when we all know that it is a quadrilateral polygon <slap> circle <slap> quadrilateral polygon <slap>. The Bible cannot even decide how it wants to be wrong.

3)Logical fallacy: Circularity. The Bible is not right because it says so.

4) Your quote is based on a false translation. The word "homosexual" was not coined until the 19th century, and this is the letter from Paul, not Jesus. Jesus only says that he has not come to overturn the Law. I refer to you to point 1.

5)You still haven't refuted anything regarding the Establishment Clause of Amendment 1. You still haven't refuted anything either of the APA's has to say.

Upvote 0