Help me do a scientific paper on the Great Flood.

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I'm working with the author of NewGeology.us to write a scientific paper proving that the Great Flood was real. He suggests that the flood occurred about 10,000 years ago, but he's open to other datings, if the evidence shows it. And I think it definitely does. The evidence I've read suggests the flood occurred around 4400 BP. I like a lot of the info in John Baumgardner's paper on Noah's Flood ..., as well as the NewGeology site info. Some of Walter Brown's info at CreationScience.com seems helpful too. I'm also gleaning good info from Creation.com and others. E.g., I found out lately that the world's salt deposits likely were extruded as magma, instead of being evaporated from oceans of seawater.

I'd like to have help listing the main arguments against a recent dating of the flood and finding good evidence against those arguments.

It's a hard thing to do. Unlike the other 5 destructions that occurred, no new life was brought forth afterwords. During the other mass extinctions new life sprang up afterwards, so we have clear demarcation lines. But the same animals that existed before the flood, were brought through it, so no clear demarcation lines exist. This is why the flood is so hard to prove scientifically, because very little evidence exists that it occurred since dating sedimentary layers is so difficult without clear fossil remains.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
It's a hard thing to do. Unlike the other 5 destructions that occurred, no new life was brought forth afterwords. During the other mass extinctions new life sprang up afterwards, so we have clear demarcation lines. But the same animals that existed before the flood, were brought through it, so no clear demarcation lines exist. This is why the flood is so hard to prove scientifically, because very little evidence exists that it occurred since dating sedimentary layers is so difficult without clear fossil remains.

Not so since Adam's firmament or solid boundary of his world is STILL on Planet Earth waiting to be found in the last days. As his firmament sank in Lake Van, Turkey 11k years ago, it released the Ark into our world. The firmament is solid empirical testable EVIDENCE of the Literal God and life from BEFORE the Big Bang.

Upvote 0