Cis.jd

Dec 3, 2015
New York, NY
✟140,465.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
best way is to not make them dependent on each other. Let science be of the natural world, while the Bible for your spiritual life and relationship with God. Don't use the Bible as a science fact checker.

For example
pxjq6.jpg

Upvote 0

Oaktree125

Aug 28, 2020
frederick
✟14,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
best way is to not make them dependent on each other. Let science be of the natural world, while the Bible for your spiritual life and relationship with God. Don't use the Bible as a science fact checker.

For example
pxjq6.jpg
Of course you'd expect that level of math to be over my head and 99% of anyone else here. ....
yes I agree that trying to directly correlate WILL fail, and most attempts have/will be of that sort. Most of our understanding and expectations are linear in time. By dropping that assumption I seem to have found (for myself perhaps) a very interesting model.

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
SJ Gould’s non overlapping magisteria ! Science is science and religion is religion. I agree . With the caveat that if confirmed science debunks something then it’s debunked . At that point religion has nothing to say about facts being taught as a scientific fact.

Upvote 0