Have you cut ties with your unvaccinated friends?

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And they wear visors knowing a main entry point of viruses is through the eyes. So why has that not been a public practice? Masks prevent spread more than personal infection, while visors help prevent infection, so what is the agenda here? In or out?

Upvote 0

Macchiato

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Ccccc
✟143,688.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I find it ridiculous, this whole fear-based business. I don't personally know ANYONE who even nearly died of Covid, but here we have a 'vaccination' of new derivation that (as best as my ignorance knows how to put it) messes with your RNA which deals with your DNA, something that no other mass available vaccine has done before, and it is become a politically correct matter, pushed by those I have never trusted, even threatened to be forced, and FOR WHAT? A 99.7% survivable virus??? And it's even less for the young; for them it's safer than driving to get the vaccination!

The emperor has no clothes.
Thank you.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And they wear visors knowing a main entry point of viruses is through the eyes. So why has that not been a public practice? Masks prevent spread more than personal infection, while visors help prevent infection, so what is the agenda here? In or out?
If I was encountering sick people up close face to face in a hospital, I would want that protection too.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Assuming this isn't parody (it is really hard to tell some times).

The vast majority are vaccinated - https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2021-06/physician-vaccination-study-topline-report.pdf

So if what doctors do is so important, why cherry-pick a minority as the ones to emulate?
A PARODY? What they are doing looks like a parody! A parody of a bunch of people saying " If you dont get the vaccine you should leave the country" and on the other side saying " Oh you aren't vaccinated? Come on in! Guns and drugs? Welcome!" It could be on SNL.
It doesn't make sense( or emulate a childs response)

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No of course not. We are all human beings. Left or right. Vaccinated or not. This mind game of sowing division is not from something good.
No it is not. It is sinister and has hate behind it. Very aggressive and this isn't about a flu shot.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
A PARODY? What they are doing looks like a parody! A parody of a bunch of people saying " If you dont get the vaccine you should leave the country" and on the other side saying " Oh you aren't vaccinated? Come on in! Guns and drugs? Welcome!" It could be on SNL.
I agree that these claims do read like a fictitious account of reality.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Also this in the news... Plants being built to cover demand for future viruses. mRNA tech which Moderna has been developing for roughly 11 years sees the future of that vaccine in treating other respiratory viruses to come and targeting specific cancers. So fellow monkeys, this has been a good test run.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/10/cov...da-agree-on-building-manufacturing-plant.html

Take note of the 360% stock increase over the last year

So before you break ties with the unvaccinated, consider who this divisive behaviour serves

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Forces of darkness are desperate. That should tell us something. :bow::pray:
That is a great way to put it. Honestly do you feel in your heart that this vaccine has anything to do with...you know. US?

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Did Jesus shy away from the Leper?

I am unvaccinated. Does that make me a leper?

No but it might get you a room without a view and a cell mate.

Hope ya got at least a flea collar cuz you’re gonna need it.

A6598199-52B6-4D77-98F8-013C4CF1DE36.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Why would I relinquish a friend who hasn't wronged me?

If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. —Romans 12:18

~bella
You always shine like a diamond amongst the rubbish. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Subdood

Jul 14, 2008
Cloud 8.95
✟44,468.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have I cut ties with my unvaccinated friends? No way. About the only rational people I know anymore.

But I am cutting ties with certain vaccinated friends of mine. Real self-righteous pains in the backside, some of them - oozing with gooey virtue. One's actually pretty close; always knows what's right for others; always ready with a "simple" solution or fix to any problem. Others just seem consumed by some sort of paranoia; some are actually on the verge of total hysteria; it's all they talk about. Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap. The latter I can dispense with; they aren't particularly good golfers anyway.

Makes me sometimes wonder though - what was really in that vaccine they took?

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,208.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Have I cut ties with my unvaccinated friends? No way. About the only rational people I know anymore.

But I am cutting ties with certain vaccinated friends of mine. Real self-righteous pains in the backside, some of them - oozing with gooey virtue. One's actually pretty close; always knows what's right for others; always ready with a "simple" solution or fix to any problem. Others just seem consumed by some sort of paranoia; some are actually on the verge of total hysteria; it's all they talk about. Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap. The latter I can dispense with; they aren't particularly good golfers anyway.

Not even sarcasm can escape an irony-blackhole this dense.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Well it makes us all wonder- I just wonder how they are going to hide the fact that ( and mark my words) everyone is going to start dropping like flies in about 2-3 years. Many might make it to about the 4 year mark but Biden won't be in office then. He will be underground hiding somewhere when it happens because that paranoia will be turning to hysteria as people realize what happened and want answers, justice, revenge, all I know is it will not be pretty. Think about it. Satan will be coming to power soon. He wants to take the population to hell. He cannot stand the thought of even one person getting what he feels should be rightfully his. All that will be left for the most part is those who threaten to gain what he lost- the right to go home. If we can just endure whatever he throws at us- remembering we will only have to go through it once on earth but then never again but if we do not then eternity.

Upvote 0