Has anyone been refined or given understanding by God?

Kevin33

Dec 20, 2018
Phoenix
✟10,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Has anyone ever been refined or given understanding by God? I call it going on a God run because I didn't know what was going on at first but when it was done what Joy and a story I got . God showed me Angles and gave me visions and many more powerful things to i would like to meet someone who has been thru similar experiences so we can chat

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Has anyone ever been refined or given understanding by God? I call it going on a God run because I didn't know what was going on at first but when it was done what Joy and a story I got . God showed me Angles and gave me visions and many more powerful things to i would like to meet someone who has been thru similar experiences so we can chat

I'm not sure what you mean. Could you elaborate?

Upvote 0

geodub

Jan 28, 2019
Memphis
Visit site
✟16,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There have been times in my life I have had experiences like the ones you are referring to. Visions, dreams, visitations... It is usually when I have set myself apart for the purpose of seeking Him.

When life gets busy these occurrences fade. He seems to respond to hungry hearts.

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Rick Joyner was transformed by a series of dreams and visions.

Upvote 0