Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
My wife has been talking to another man who has been flirting with her. She claims it's because she is getting something from it that I don't give her. She wants to include other people and do things intimately that I don't feel God wants and I don't know what to do. She hasn't committed adultery with me yet but it's a ticking time bomb. She won't tell me who it is or that she will stop talking to him. The only solution to separate is if they have already committed adultery. I have to fall asleep next to this person and live with them until i find a solution. Please anyone give me guidance

• Prayers
Reactions: HARK!
Mark Quayle
Mark Quayle
I'm not saying not to fight to keep her, but to consciously commit the matter to God. Put it in God's hands.

A note: I've been in the position of 'the one she talks to'. It never ends well. But it always ends. Modern day, this is not a popular position to take, but, believe it or not, it is one of your many duties as a husband to protect her from what she is doing. If all you can do is to pray for her, do that.
Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
@Mark Quayle it's complicated but we've decided to separate. She wants an open marriage and i cannot support that as a Christian man
I am very sorry to hear you have been put in this predicament. One can love, advice, Guide, protect, and be patient with our spouse....no doubt. However, the choices your wife is giving you aren’t choices you obviously and absolutely are comfortable with nor agree with. You can stay loyal and love her and pray for her but do not be fooled into caving in if it is NOT what you want.

I am hoping your wife comes to a realization of how much she’s hurting you.

Hold on tight on faith, and know eventually things turn to the better regardless the outcome.

Blessings sir!
L4H

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟398,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
I am very sorry to hear you have been put in this predicament. One can love, advice, Guide, protect, and be patient with our spouse....no doubt. However, the choices your wife is giving you aren’t choices you obviously and absolutely are comfortable with nor agree with. You can stay loyal and love her and pray for her but do not be fooled into caving in if it is NOT what you want.

I am hoping your wife comes to a realization of how much she’s hurting you.

Hold on tight on faith, and know eventually things turn to the better regardless the outcome.

Blessings sir!
L4H
She's decided to divorce me, but I am still fighting in prayer that she stay with me. I'm holding on with every ounce of spiritual strength I have and praying that Jesus actually do something about this

Upvote 0