Grown Daughter Needs Job NOW

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Moriah's daughter has not been able to keep a steady job going since last December. Three months now we have had to bail her out from potential homelessness by covering her rent and bills, like upwards of $700-750 each time. While it thanks God it has sufficient means to do this, it bes gotten to the point where the situation has begun to provoke negative emotions and temptations to judge her, etc. And it has debts it needs to pay whats been put on hold now. Nothing dire, it can meet them, but it worries that all its reserves will be drained by doing so in addition to all this.

It wants to believe in good faith she bes doing her best but it keeps being tempted to think she takes advantage anyway. It does not know what to believe and it has ... difficulties ... of its own it bes not talksy about here now, what makes it hard to know what bes "real" or "true". Trust issues too ... yes let's just say that, trust issues ... that bes what humans can relate to here ...

The last cheque it sent with a note begging her please, let's make this the last time. And if she comes up short again next month it thinks it bes telling her to ask her father (we bes divorced) and let him do his share for a bit (he has more money than Moriah anyway but he also has a new baby whats 3 now). But could you all please pray her finds a job whats STEADY and pays sufficiently, please. This situation bes stressful for all of us. She bes almost 23, we don't want to have to have her move back home. We love each other but don't do well living together 24/7.

Moriah_Conquering_Wind

Mar 6, 2006
✟34,174.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
thank you. also it does not tell her it bes tempted to judge it keeps that to itself and it ripped up like 7 letters the day it sent the cheque trying to keep itself from spilling out its frustration and making her feel bad so please pray too that God can keep these emotions in check and spare her the additional pain of feeling like her mom bes mad at her

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Catholic.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thehavenproject

Feb 25, 2008
Thailand
Visit site
✟7,671.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Though situation indeed what to do? I myself had a prosperous business last year and then God just has changes my whole life around as he had put it on my heart to do volunteer work which i started about 8 months ago. So there i was all of a sudden with 0 income and a wife and two children to care for and it sure was testing my faith.
We just scraped by and got food from our neighbors as we had nothing for many months but in my heart i just knew i was doing Gods will and kept a happy attitude towards my volunteer job which is full time.
My work is as webmaster and promoting Gods cause here in Thailand and surrounding countries, at one point i did cry out to God what am i supposed to do as i have no sponsors and just did not know how to feed my family anymore and then the phone started to ring immediately and i was offered freelance work which i now do in my spare time in the evenings and it is enough to pay the bills and feed the herd.

..Praise God !

anyhow we will face some testing situations in our life the only advice i have is to let God do his will and by faith we will advance to the next step in his plan for us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord God, please provide STeady work for moraiah 24yr old daughter. Please let her not be a financial burden. Please help moriah with her emotions and anger. Please help this young woman to develop responsibility and for maturity and trust to develop over the years ahead. Amen.

Upvote 0