arkansas
✟15,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Ok you guys, if you can at all, i need some serious prayers. Long story short, my mom has really bad edema caused by kidney disease. They sent her for an ultrasound yesterday to make sure the swelling isn't caused by liver or spleen issues. They also worried about Hep c, because she was exposed years ago from a guy she dated. (She was tested back then and said she didn't have it) So of course she is nervous and scared and im a wreck. My mom and i are close and the thoughts it could be bad,,,i just can't. Please if you all can PLEASE pray for good results. I know God;'s got this, but I also know sometimes, things have to happen. My mom is recovering opioid addict and has been christan for teh past fie years or so and shes been teh best person since, she really loves God. I need genuine prayers. Not just people saying they will pray but dont.

Also, for her mammogram, that her test results will be good! Thank you in advance!

:prayer: :groupray:

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok you guys, if you can at all, i need some serious prayers. Long story short, my mom has really bad edema caused by kidney disease. They sent her for an ultrasound yesterday to make sure the swelling isn't caused by liver or spleen issues. They also worried about Hep c, because she was exposed years ago from a guy she dated. (She was tested back then and said she didn't have it) So of course she is nervous and scared and im a wreck. My mom and i are close and the thoughts it could be bad,,,i just can't. Please if you all can PLEASE pray for good results. I know God;'s got this, but I also know sometimes, things have to happen. My mom is recovering opioid addict and has been christan for teh past fie years or so and shes been teh best person since, she really loves God. I need genuine prayers. Not just people saying they will pray but dont.

Also, for her mammogram, that her test results will be good! Thank you in advance!

:prayer: :groupray:
Hello dear friend, I am so sorry that your mom and you are going through this, my heart is with both of you. In Jesus Christ name I pray that her test results come back clear, no hep c, and clear mammogram results. I also pray that your moms kidney disease is healed and that her edema is healed and that your moms health is restored 100 percent. also I pray that you are and your mom are given peace strength and comfort during this time in Jesus name amen. God bless you guys, and congratulations to you beautiful mom, that is amazing that she is recovering, she is a strong woman and may Jesus Christ strengthen her and touch her heart.

Upvote 0