Daejeon
✟7,389.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lord, You are an amazing God, a wonderful Father, one that we can turn to and times of needs, Lord, we pray for Your guidance, peace and strength for this situation as well as wisdom and discernment. We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and the amazing plans You have for our lives. We submit to you ourselves and give thanks. In Jesus' name.

And Gentle Lamb, are you willing to forgive your sister?
I know it seems difficult, even impossible, but are you willing to forgive - because I really felt this is one of the key.
Forgiving your sister and repenting and renouncing our judgment of her.
Also, we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities ... (Eph 6:12)

I want to gently urge you to know the dynamic and importance of forgiveness and judgment ... remember, impossible as it may sounds, God loves your sister as well, He's not loving or even liking her action, but He loves her as much as anyone

If you have the time and inclination, please find out about,
1. Forgiveness
2. Spiritual warfare

Some suggestions,

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would provide all the resources you need, financial and emotional. I pray that God would soften your sister's heart so that she would care about you. I pray that God would take away any anger or resentment you feel and give you peace.

• Friendly
Reactions: Gentle Lamb
Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please help me pray about my horrible evil sister that God will deliver me from her, I sold her my mobile home and she was supposed to pay me but has refused. She cost me my job and I haven't worked in months, I need the money to pay bills. This has caused me so much stress it's been horrible, my head hurts even as I write this. I just want this to be over with but she just keeps dragging this out. Please pray for me I've done everything that I can. I don't know what else to do.
This scripture came to mind: Colossians 3:13 KJV, “Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.”

To forgive in certain situations is a hard pill to swallow, but we must do it. God already knows we can’t do what he commands, that is we can’t walk holy before Him, so he does it for us. All we have to do is ask God to put His forgiveness in our hearts for others and give us peace regarding the situation. He will grant us our petition by the Holy Spirit.

God tells us in Micah 7:6 KJV, “…a man's enemies are the men of his own house.”

He tells us to pray for our enemies, even if they are family members. As hard as it is, praying for those that hurt us will give us peace, remove our anger, and even remove our hate, and will cause us to be blessed. God will turn around your situation. God’s word is true! God’s word stands and will not come back void.

Say this prayer daily:
God, I lift my sister up to you and lay her at your feet. Bless her abundantly and grant that she come to know Christ. Take away any anger I might have against her, and forgive me for haven spoken harshly against her.

I pray God wraps His arms around you, grant you peace and restore what was taken from you - restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten…, Joel 2:25 KJV.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying that the situation gets better and your sister pays what’s owed to you. Sorry to hear you are struggling with that, it sounds like a difficult situation.
Praying for
Please help me pray about my horrible evil sister that God will deliver me from her, I sold her my mobile home and she was supposed to pay me but has refused. She cost me my job and I haven't worked in months, I need the money to pay bills. This has caused me so much stress it's been horrible, my head hurts even as I write this. I just want this to be over with but she just keeps dragging this out. Please pray for me I've done everything that I can. I don't know what else to do.
Praying for deliverance from your sister. I am praying for the same thing for myself. Praying for your job to be restored 10 fold!! Praying for peace, comfort, and pain relief for you. Praying for a quick resolution so you can move on. Praying for God to comfort you, strengthen you, refresh you, reassure you and help you in every way — financially, emotionally, mentally, physically, spiritually, and relationally.
God will supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus!! Phil 4:19 :angel:

• Friendly
Reactions: Gentle Lamb
Upvote 0

walkswithFire

Nov 26, 2021
New Zealand
✟33,321.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prayers for you and your present situation with your sister. Also for a job to pay bills. :prayer:

Upvote 0