Governor Kasich Legalizes Campus Carry. What Do You Think?

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This thread has been a veritable clinic in how people dance when they are in a weak position.[/QUOTE

No,its more like evidence that some people just can't mind their own business and tend to their own affairs in their own country.....have you noticed that havn't ask what country you live in ? one guess as to why not.....nah i'll go ahead and answer,because I don't care,dont live there and its none of my business.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Christian who clings to his gun is in an awkward position Biblically.

We have the right to bear arms in America and there is nothing you can do about it and,we are not accountable to you either as Christians or Americans.

Some Americans do not trust statistics with their safety and that of their families,they don't care that 50% of the time this or that happens to 30% of those involved and 60% say this or that,owning a gun is a personal decision and it comes at a cost because of those who love criminals more than they do their victims,you can actually be sued by a criminal attempting to harm you or your family if you injure them while defending yourself and can face jail time if some armchair quarterback who wasn't there decides that you should have done something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The calibre (pun intended) of the "debate" here is both amusing and discouraging. That anyone would think that dismissive instructions to "mind your own business" constitute a responsible contribution to a discussion of gun control really does cause the brow to furrow.

But, to be fair, you guys just elected a cartoon character as President.

So perhaps I should not be surprised.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The calibre (pun intended) of the "debate" here is both amusing and discouraging. That anyone would think that dismissive instructions to "mind your own business" constitute a responsible contribution to a discussion of gun control really does cause the brow to furrow.

It's more along the lines that, you have an opinion, it just doesn't matter. American politics are for Americans to debate. Foreigners are free to watch, but they overstep themselves to think to debate us our own politics. Especially domestic politics.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I find that foreigners offer a welcome perspective on discussions about guns. They can talk firsthand about the benefits of living in a society with fewer or no guns. Sometimes America deserves criticism, and we certainly do for our insane gun-obsession.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For the record if I was alerted to campus danger I would flee or hide---and the more guns I saw the further I would flee and the better I would hide. Talk about compounding danger!

You are free to do as you wish,running and hiding is indeed the answer for many people these days for just about everything but some would rather not.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I find that foreigners offer a welcome perspective on discussions about guns. They can talk firsthand about the benefits of living in a society with fewer or no guns. Sometimes America deserves criticism, and we certainly do for our insane gun-obsession.

Who said anything about an obsession,is it not possible for gun grabbers to speak in realistic terms without the grandiose exaggerations,most people have a gun in their home for protection of their home and family,if you do not wish to do that then you have that right but at least respect the rights of others.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's more along the lines that, you have an opinion, it just doesn't matter.

Some people cannot comprehend that their opinions do not matter because their self granted self importance won't allow it,the same people in the right circumstnces will however be the first to tell someone else that their opinion doesn't matter.....go figure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The calibre (pun intended) of the "debate" here is both amusing and discouraging.

The debate is over....we have guns
That anyone would think that dismissive instructions to "mind your own business" constitute a responsible contribution

Yes you do have trouble minding your own business
really does cause the brow to furrow.

They make creams for that

None of your concern.

Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The attitudes of foreigners towards America is the result of the government we have that cares as much or more about them than it does us,how much of the free world's defense do we pay for,how many American soldiers have died defending the borders of other nations because American blood is apparently cheap,while our borders are violated every second......the main issue people have with Trump is that he just might put America first at least once during his time in office and that scares some and infuriates others because in their eyes America is the world's country where everyone has a right to live in,live off of and berate and criticize.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Four posts in a row could be construed by some as a bit obsessive.

Why do you not respect the rights of others to work for a peaceful, safer society? Why should hallowed halls of learning require students to carry guns?

Yes, statistics show gun - owning homes are less safe. But if some people choose to live in fear and paranoia, diminishing their joy in life, they are allowed to constitutionally.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tull

Aug 13, 2016
Virginia
✟29,416.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Four posts in a row could be construed by some as a bit obsessive

And returning to the thread again and again is not excessive.
Why do you not respect the rights of others to work for a peaceful, safer society?

Because it is strictly by their definition of peace and safety,does absolutely nothing about criminals and seeks to place me in a vulnerable position based on statistics.
Yes, statistics show gun - owning homes are less safe.

Nonsense,there is however the issue of responsable gun ownership which does not include leaving guns laying around loaded,that is just stupidity,might as well leave the car in the driveway running in drive.
But if people choose to live in fear and paranoia, diminishing their joy in life, they are allowed to constitutionally.

Yes,always with a hint of self righteous condescension.

Upvote 0