Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Have you visited the link I gave you?

Better yet, google the topic yourself.

It's no use discussing how to eradicate a termite infestation if we can't talk about killing the queen.

Same thing with organized crime, it's no use discussing about solutions if we can't talk about economics as the problem is strongly intertwined with each other.
sir make a thread about it. I would rather you not distract this thread with political topics. This threat is way bigger than current policy and there are practical things we can do on a daily basis to battle it. The solutions and issues you bring up are not things that we can battle as a society, other than voting for it. Again I don't want to talk about voting, I want to talk about things we can do practically. This is my last post to you. Ok? I am sorry, but I have tried to reason with you on this and you seem to not be able to fully understand what I am saying or something. But I won't reply to any more posts about politics and economy, and if they persist in this thread, I will ask to have it closed due to it taking a wrong turn.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,189.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
there are practical things we can do on a daily basis to battle it.

Absolutely. We can be vigilant ourselves and never letting down our guard.

But the #1 victims, the poor would probably not care.

I've experienced poverty to the point, I didn't care anymore if I got killed trying to get a job in the more dangerous parts of the Middle East. That's how I became victim of slavery myself.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Absolutely. We can be vigilant ourselves and never letting down our guard.

But the #1 victims, the poor would probably not care.

I've experienced poverty to the point, I didn't care anymore if I got killed trying to get a job in the more dangerous parts of the Middle East. That's how I became victim of slavery myself.
I think the biggest thing to do is make people aware of the indications of trafficking on a child, that is what makes amber alerts so successful. They are uniting the public and making the public aware to a car of a certain make or color. Simply making the public aware of what a trafficking victim looks like would do great lengths to reduce the amount of trafficking. Also make people aware of how they are recruited. Usually at schools they have scouts that will attempt to befriend loners that don't have friends, and they will make them feel accepted initially. The parents should be aware of these situations in a child. So just over all awareness in general is what I am talking about.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,189.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Also make people aware of how they are recruited. Usually at schools they have scouts that will attempt to befriend loners that don't have friends, and they will make them feel accepted initially. The parents should be aware of these situations in a child. So just over all awareness in general is what I am talking about.

Computerized Facial recognition and machine learning could probably do a more efficient job at it.

Make it a standard feature on all UHD CCTV camera products so the person monitoring can be alerted.

We probably don't have UHD CCTV's yet. You need high resolution to make facial recognition work,

We probably all saw it in hollywood movies facial recognition working with low resolution images. It's probably fiction than reality.

But working facial recognition with high resolution images is now a reality.

It can also be implemented on automotive dash cam and helmet cam products as these products are now available in UHD.

Some of these things are even networked, all the better.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Computerized Facial recognition and machine learning could probably do a more efficient job at it.

Make it a standard feature on all UHD CCTV camera products so the person monitoring can be alerted.

We probably don't have UHD CCTV's yet. You need high resolution to make facial recognition work,

We probably all saw it in hollywood movies facial recognition working with low resolution images. It's probably fiction than reality.

But working facial recognition with high resolution images is now a reality.

It can also be implemented on automotive dash cam and helmet cam products as these products are now available in UHD.

Some of these things are even networked, all the better.
Yes! They have that capability now but the problem is the lack of privacy, while solving one problem trafficking the general public is losing freedom of annonymity.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God put it on my heart to go to taco bell today, and inside I saw a young girl with an older man and she was like in her teen years and was pregnant. God put it on my heart that she was trafficked. I was unable to get the plates of the van but I believe if we really open up to the spirit God will put us in situations to help this problem. I just prayed for her.

Upvote 0

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟407,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Countries like Iceland, Denmark.

I hear the personal tax rate in Denmark
alone is well over 50% of there income. I
would not like 60% taken from my paycheck.

Have you visited the link I gave you?

A five year old artical that says that
global income inequality [did not
even make the short list].

Their crime syndicate problems are isolated within immigrant communities where the wealth imbalance is extreme. So we have a correlation that even the Bible agrees with.

Where is that in the bible?

Only a fool gives away money like a cowboy.

The bible says it is better to give then recieve.
That does not mean to take from the rich and
give to the poor, that is not free will but forced.

The bible says if you don't work but can
you should not even eat.

Upvote 0

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I think the biggest thing to do is make people aware of the indications of trafficking on a child, that is what makes amber alerts so successful. They are uniting the public and making the public aware to a car of a certain make or color. Simply making the public aware of what a trafficking victim looks like would do great lengths to reduce the amount of trafficking.

Also make people aware of how they are recruited. Usually at schools they have scouts that will attempt to befriend loners that don't have friends, and they will make them feel accepted initially. The parents should be aware of these situations in a child. So just over all awareness in general is what I am talking about.

Atlanta has a huge problem with the sex trafficking of girls under 16. Some 4,000 a night. How they recruit has been studied and published. They aren't recruited at schools.

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Atlanta has a huge problem with the sex trafficking of girls under 16. Some 4,000 a night. How they recruit has been studied and published. They aren't recruited at schools.
They are recruited everywhere unfortunately. Some are even trafficked at school and live at home, they are gone long hours and parents think they are with friends. Traffickers say if they tell their parents they will kill them. It's really sad.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
According to a report by the Daily Beast, there has been a 178% increase in the production of incest inappropriate content in recent years, making up about 1 in 10 inappropriate content purchases by young adults.

#ConsiderBeforeConsuming

Upvote 0

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
International adoption has caused and contributed to many problems with child trafficking.
International adoption has been a big thing in Christian circles for many years. We need to start re-thinking this.
I haven't ever heard of that before, but I can see how it could be a problem. How do you know the parents have a real identity and are going to love the child? They could just sell the child or whatever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0