Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Did you see this word in the very first sentence of your post?
upload_2019-5-28_3-40-58.png

How about this instagram?

upload_2019-5-28_3-42-22.png

The boat in question was still being built in May of 2018, which means he would have had to order this custom built, made to order vessel in 2017. Still May of 2018 is way before the gofundme was even created in Dec.

The first time this boat even went into water was 4 months before the fund even started, and it wasn't completed. It had no electronics.

upload_2019-5-28_4-17-15.png

This is an outright smear attempt. I hope someone gets sued for libel over this.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
If people weren't so dishonest about their prejudices, they wouldn't have needed to resort to picking a demagogue as a response to a black president.

That's really what it comes down to. The wall is an example of the exploitation of one of those prejudices, and an odyssey into how debased the nation is. If I was a psychopath, I could control humans too - because we do the same junk, and fall for the same psychological games.

Russian conspiracy, or any conspiracy isn't necessary to understand America will fall; it should be clear it is the fault of the citizen for being so absolutely gullible and naive.

All sides.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Great. If folks want to use money they've gathered up themselves through donations instead of snatching it from the public purse, to put it on private land, well let them enjoy themselves with their project. So long as they can get the proper building permits & all that, who cares? It's their land, their money to do with as they please. Not land seized by imminent domain or funds diverted to Donald's signature vanity project. I do feel bad for any of the suckers living paycheck to paycheck who give a paycheck to fund this wall on private land, but that's their prerogative.

I hope this is enough of a bone for Donald to chew on for a little while so he doesn't have another tantrum, shut the government down & waste billions of dollars accomplishing diddly squat again. Of course I know that's not a realistic hope.

It's not over. You just can't talk about it because people will sue to stop you. So we will find out where each section goes up after it is already standing.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If people weren't so dishonest about their prejudices, they wouldn't have needed to resort to picking a demagogue as a response to a black president.

That's really what it comes down to. The wall is an example of the exploitation of one of those prejudices, and an odyssey into how debased the nation is. If I was a psychopath, I could control humans too - because we do the same junk, and fall for the same psychological games.

Russian conspiracy, or any conspiracy isn't necessary to understand America will fall; it should be clear it is the fault of the citizen for being so absolutely gullible and naive.

All sides.

Thank You for your opinion, and even tho I value the right of your speech I disagree. However you may want to find a way to grapple with the reality of the wall being built, because it is happening one way or another.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank You for your opinion, and even tho I value the right of your speech I disagree. However you may want to find a way to grapple with the reality of the wall being built, because it is happening one way or another.

It has not happened yet. That is fact. What you are describing is hope in a human's word - which is dangerously naive.

But Donald Trump became president off of the promises, and exploitation of that hope...same as every president.

Even if it is built the citizens will pay for it, not Mexico. The citizens have been had. And, America has always been too prejudiced against its own people to survive the coming economic, and political collapse.

You see, even prejudices, and psychological responses to black presidents are exploited. You may not believe that is what it is (and, it may not necessarily be for you), but it is for a vast majority - enough to exploit.

As I said, if I was a psychopath, it would be easy to exploit "us". In fact, politicians don't actually do anything wrong. They do exactly what they are supposed to do: the people are the ones who let them do it.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

For the date setters, he did say he would break ground in May.

Yes, something has happened!

Not quite as cheaply as promised, but they seem to have chosen particularly tough ground, so maybe the extra expense was warranted. I'm more curious about the construction of this fence. Other official designs had 7 feet of underground concrete footing (no doubt to comply with the rule that the wall had to "Prevent tunneling 6 feet below ground.")

You couldn't possibly cure that much cement in 3 days, so this fence may not have the deterrent effect its supporters hope for.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
So.. how long is this stretch of fencing?

Claims differ. I think Bannon said half a mile and Kolfage said a mile, or maybe the other way around. Last I looked, CNN said it was unable to verify the claims, but I haven't spent much time looking.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, something has happened!

Not quite as cheaply as promised, but they seem to have chosen particularly tough ground, so maybe the extra expense was warranted. I'm more curious about the construction of this fence. Other official designs had 7 feet of underground concrete footing (no doubt to comply with the rule that the wall had to "Prevent tunneling 6 feet below ground.")

You couldn't possibly cure that much cement in 3 days, so this fence may not have the deterrent effect its supporters hope for.

IIRC Kobach said in the video that the concrete cured in a few hours.

Here's a video of them installing some of this fencing. It doesn't look like the steel extends into the ground more than 3' or so. In the videos I've seen, it's hard to tell how deep the trench is.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,720.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Claims differ. I think Bannon said half a mile and Kolfage said a mile, or maybe the other way around. Last I looked, CNN said it was unable to verify the claims, but I haven't spent much time looking.
Only about 999 more to go.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
It's not over. You just can't talk about it because people will sue to stop you. So we will find out where each section goes up after it is already standing.

Lol. You don't really and truly believe that line, do you? It doesn't make one lick of sense.

As I said, if folks want to pony up their own money, donate it to put a wall or some fencing to go up on private land, let them have it. As long as they get the building permits, it's their money, their land to do with as they please. Let them enjoy their little project.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lol. You don't really and truly believe that line, do you? It doesn't make one lick of sense.

Until you been facing it for almost 4 years now.

As I said, if folks want to pony up their own money, donate it to put a wall or some fencing to go up on private land, let them have it. As long as they get the building permits, it's their money, their land to do with as they please. Let them enjoy their little project.

Thanks for your permission, I've been eagerly awaiting it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think I've asked this question in this thread before can't recall getting any real answer.

Does anyone how much or even if Trump has personally donated to this project? He's a pretty rich guy. I imagine it wouldn't be too much for him to make even just a token gesture of a donation to this cause.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I think I've asked this question in this thread before can't recall getting any real answer.

Does anyone how much or even if Trump has personally donated to this project? He's a pretty rich guy. I imagine it wouldn't be too much for him to make even just a token gesture of a donation to this cause.

Lol. The fellow who actually wrote the book The Art of the Deal has called Donald the cheapest person he's ever met. (not flaming Donald to repeat what the writer said) I doubt he donated a cent of his own money to any fence or wall, while folks who are living on welfare have been duped into donating money to the scam we're talking about here.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

President Trump has personally and repeatedly urged the head of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to award a border wall contract to a North Dakota construction firm whose top executive is a GOP donor and frequent guest on Fox News, according to four administration officials.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...fc796cf2ec0_story.html?utm_term=.359b800b0a3f

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private