Geocentric Early Church Father Quotes (Long Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorgen

Jun 13, 2019
Seattle
✟730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have to decide who and what we are going to believe :

Christianity, The Holy Scriptures, The Holy Church Father Writings, The Councils Of The Church, The Lord Jesus Christ, The Nicene Creed.

or

Atheism, occultism, Worldly Ecumenism, Moral Relativism, Macroevolution, Heliocentrism, Space Aliens etc.

You lack the capacity to understand the contradictions of your faith as it relates to your life. That's why people have recommended you talk to your priest. I concur.

Discussing it here is not intended to convince anyone, but actually entrench your position.

I will hand you the nails to crucify yourself. Just know that it does not count to provoke your own martyrdom.

• Informative
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Sorgen

Jun 13, 2019
Seattle
✟730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's because Most People have already been indoctrinated and fooled from birth through movies, text books, so they never even have the thought or intuition to question it.

Hidden in plain sight.

I do not think a Gnostic could have said it better.

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There really isn't the occult or hidden things anymore since the advent of the internet because information is so freely accessible and available.

Interestingly, Joe Rogan was the first person that got me to question the moon landings.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You lack the capacity to understand the contradictions of your faith as it relates to your life. That's why people have recommended you talk to your priest. I concur.

Discussing it here is not intended to convince anyone, but actually entrench your position.

I will hand you the nails to crucify yourself. Just know that it does not count to provoke your own martyrdom.

Show me One Sentence in The Church Father Writings that says we are spinning around the sun.

One.

Upvote 0

Sorgen

Jun 13, 2019
Seattle
✟730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There really isn't the occult or hidden things anymore since the advent of the internet because information is so freely accessible and available.

Interestingly, Joe Rogan was the first person that got me to question the moon landings.

I would imagine the actor from News Radio who gets kicked in the head all the time would be a reliable source of information.

Upvote 0

Sorgen

Jun 13, 2019
Seattle
✟730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Show me One Sentence in The Church Father Writings that says we are spinning around the sun.

One.

We do not spin around Sol.

Our planet orbits Sol while it changes position within our spiral arm of our galaxy which is also moving.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

The mighty and powerful cabals that kill people in order to keep them from knowing the truth, because they are just so very powerful, being in the highest eschelons of world governments and religious institutions everywhere. These very powerful people, so powerful in fact that they can manipulate the masses, manipulate information as they please--are just letting "the truth" run rampant all over the internet.

They are so powerful, so massive, so manipulative, and so willing to kill for their purpose that they are letting just anyone freely post their conspiracies here, on these forums, for everyone to see. And without any repercussions from anyone.

Do you see the problem?

-CryptoLutheran

• Informative
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The mighty and powerful cabals that kill people in order to keep them from knowing the truth, because they are just so very powerful, being in the highest eschelons of world governments and religious institutions everywhere. These very powerful people, so powerful in fact that they can manipulate the masses, manipulate information as they please--are just letting "the truth" run rampant all over the internet.

They are so powerful, so massive, so manipulative, and so willing to kill for their purpose that they are letting just anyone freely post their conspiracies here, on these forums, for everyone to see. And without any repercussions from anyone.

Do you see the problem?

-CryptoLutheran

You don't know the hell that I've endured.

Also,
Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, "All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me."
• Matthew 4:8-9

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's more technology going on in your smart phone than anything they had in 1969 and I'm expected to believe that they were able to send a Live Televised Broadcast from a tin can 238,900 Miles Away. It's so ridiculous.

Speaking on behalf of the country that received those TV broadcasts, yes, it happened.

We used a really, really big dish antenna.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps you could, for the class, show us where the Bible explains how the automobile works.

-CryptoLutheran

So you think the car is part of God's creation in Genesis 1

Upvote 0

Kate30

Mar 20, 2019
Oz
✟55,851.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I don't want to break any rules so I'm just going to ignore your posts.
Jude thanks for the insight into the many things you have mentioned. By the way I’m sure you don’t need to see a priest : ) Seraphim Rose’s book ( Orthodoxy and the religion to come ) looks like a interesting read. I shall put in a search for it later.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
So you think the car is part of God's creation in Genesis 1

The way cars work is part of God's creation, yes. Do you believe it to be otherwise? How do you think automobiles work?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes.

The goal is to get people to :

• Not Believe The Bible
• Not Believe The Church
• Not Believe The Holy Church Father Writings
• Not believe in The Lord Jesus Christ / Salvation etc.
• get people to believe in space aliens who are really just fallen angels and demons.
• get people to believe in a Staged Fake Alien Invasion Hoax. When it happens then you will know that I was right.

Just like Macroevolution does.
It seems that the view you promote is much more likely to cause people to fall away.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
These photos say it all, 200 missing miles of distance between the red bull jump and the iss, which is suppose to be 250+ miles up in the sky.

Red bull jump 20 miles high
iss 250+ miles high

But they show approximately the same distance above the earth.

20 to 30 miles is more than likely the highest man can go up, if that far.

iss
iss.jpg

red bull
Red bull.jpg

Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Stellar parallax means that the geocentric model can't be correct.

Can you explain why?

I think all astronomical things are relative, when measured from earth. There is possibility for several explanations, which is why I think geocentric model can’t be proven wrong at the moment, at least not by what I know. However, I have no reason to claim geocentric model is correct, I only think it cannot be proven wrong currently.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I will post one more photo i took actually last night, of Jupiter, actually this photo was captured from a video recording i made of Jupiter.

In the recording the lights around Jupiter (that science states are moons) can clearly be seen in my recording are stars. Their movement matches the other stars in the sky.

But this photo shows the star (right side toward the top corner) next to Jupiter the large light star.

Wish i could post the video so the movment of the little star could be seen.

DSCN5631+.jpg

Upvote 0

archer75

Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
USA
✟256,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I will post one more photo i took actually last night, of Jupiter, actually this photo was captured from a video recording i made of Jupiter.

In the recording the lights around Jupiter (that science states are moons) can clearly be seen in my recording are stars. Their movement matches the other stars in the sky.

But this photo shows the star (right side toward the top corner) next to Jupiter the large light star.

Wish i could post the video so the movment of the little star could be seen.

View attachment 258149
You could put the video on YouTube and post a link?

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,181,791.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
These photos say it all, 200 missing miles of distance between the red bull jump and the iss, which is suppose to be 250+ miles up in the sky.

Red bull jump 20 miles high
iss 250+ miles high

But they show approximately the same distance above the earth.

20 to 30 miles is more than likely the highest man can go up, if that far.

iss
View attachment 258148

red bull
View attachment 258147
What are the focal lengths of the lenses that were used for the two photos?
If you have more than basic experience of photography, you would know that the lens makes a huge difference to the field of view.

All you've demonstrated is your ignorance of photographical techniques.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.