Geocentric Early Church Father Quotes (Long Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are now placing yourself in the same league as Noah, Isaiah and John the Baptist.
Lord have mercy indeed.

No I'm not.

You are criticizing me and judging me because your cognitive dissonance will not allow you to except that you have been fooled and indoctrinated since birth into believing that we are spinning around the sun and that freemasons went to the moon in a tin can and cruised around in dune buggies and played golf.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dkh587
Upvote 0

Sorgen

Jun 13, 2019
Seattle
✟730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No I'm not.

You are criticizing me and judging me because your cognitive dissonance will not allow you to except that you have been fooled and indoctrinated since birth into believing that we are spinning around the sun and that freemasons went to the moon in a tin can and cruised around in dune buggies and played golf.

So, there is a huge conspiracy that has existed for centuries to convince us that we orbit the Sun. What is the goal exactly?

• Informative
Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,186,555.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
No I'm not.

That stuff is still on the surface of the moon and can be seen by telescope. I know they went to the moon because the evidence they went is still there. You refuse to believe despite the evidence. Who is the fooled and indoctrinated one?

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟733,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
The reason why geocentrism seems to be what we see in the Bible is because the biblical writers wrote based on what they knew, not on what they didn't know.

Frankly, yes, as an earth-bound observer it certainly appears as though everything is going around us, the sun rises and moves across the sky and then sets, the moon moves, the stars move across the sky. Everything is moving as though we are stationary.

If you were born in a moving car and it was the only thing you knew, then it would certainly look as though the mountains, trees, and scenery are moving relative to you, rather than you moving relative to them. Without a better frame of reference there's no reason to challenge that observation.

However, we do have a better frame of reference. With better tools to make better observations, our observations started to mean that older assumptions began to crack. Those cracks continued to grow, and our observations with better and newer tools began to show us things we never knew or saw before.

And now, today, in the 21st century we have quite literally put people on the moon, we have orbiting satellites which broadcast across the globe all the time, we have sent probes out which have brought us right up close to our planetary neighbors. We've placed probes and rovers on the surfaces of alien worlds. We've now began to see and observe that the stars, distant as they are, have their own worlds in orbit around them. Our telescopes have picked up distant galaxies much like our own, we have detected the cosmic background radiation from the aftermath of our universe's beginnings. We have the tools, the mathematics, the know-how, the observations, to begin to know just how truly vast this universe is, just how vast and magnificent God's creation is.

Most Christians have, looking upon the immensity of God's works, bent their knee in awe of the One who made these things. As they rightly should, as the Psalmist declares, "The heavens declare the glories of God," We have beheld wonders our ancestors could not dream, we, even more than they, have more reason to find ourselves in awe, down, prostrate, in trembling wonder of the Maker of All Things. For we confess the "One God and Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, of all things seen and unseen," and so we can agree with St. Paul, "I bow my knees before the Father" (Ephesians 3:14).

Let us worship the God who made all things, and beholding His works, give Him praise.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: archer75
Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So, there is a huge conspiracy that has existed for centuries to convince us that we orbit the Sun. What is the goal exactly?

Yes.

The goal is to get people to :

• Not Believe The Bible
• Not Believe The Church
• Not Believe The Holy Church Father Writings
• Not believe in The Lord Jesus Christ / Salvation etc.
• get people to believe in space aliens who are really just fallen angels and demons.
• get people to believe in a Staged Fake Alien Invasion Hoax. When it happens then you will know that I was right.

Just like Macroevolution does.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟733,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I never said I was. And guess what you're not either.

You're right, I'm not. I'm just a sinner--but I'm a sinner who confesses the works of God and gives glory to Him for His works. I don't hide behind lies and obvious untruths to make myself feel more significant than I actually am.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟733,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Yes.

• Not Believe The Bible
• Not Believe The Church
• get people to believe in space aliens who are really just fallen angels and demons.

So what you're saying is that the puppet masters behind the conspiracy are doing a really bad job. Because we still believe the Bible, we still believe in the holy catholic Church, we still trust in the faith once delivered, we still put our faith Jesus Christ our Savior.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Sorgen

Jun 13, 2019
Seattle
✟730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes.

• Not Believe The Bible
• Not Believe The Church

Where is this conspiracy based? Who are its main leaders? Who finances it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're right, I'm not. I'm just a sinner--but I'm a sinner who confesses the works of God and gives glory to Him for His works. I don't hide behind lies and obvious untruths to make myself feel more significant than I actually am.

-CryptoLutheran

You do realize that there are people in this world that are so evil and deceptive that they will kill, be killed, Lie and purposely deceive to further an agenda right ?

They have these kinds of people in almost every government and religious institution.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So what you're saying is that the puppet masters behind the conspiracy are doing a really bad job. Because we still believe the Bible, we still believe in the holy catholic Church, we still trust in the faith once delivered, we still put our faith Jesus Christ our Savior.

So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, Who Deceives The Whole World; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
• Revelation 12:9

Upvote 0

Sorgen

Jun 13, 2019
Seattle
✟730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You do realize that there are people in this world that are so evil and deceptive that they will kill, be killed, Lie and purposely deceive to further an agenda right ?

They have these kind of people in almost every government and religious institution.

And you are with the NSA?
CIA?
FBI?

Did you gain this information by downloading documents from obscure IRC channels?
Shortwave radio transmissions using deciphers?
Torrents?
Innocuous emails with puppy pictures?

Or did you read about the big evil organization on easily accessed websites? There is a big conspiracy of people willing to kill others and here you are exposing them.

that makes perfekt sense

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There's more technology going on in your smart phone than anything they had in 1969 and I'm expected to believe that they were able to send a Live Televised Broadcast from a tin can 238,900 Miles Away. It's so ridiculous.

There are places you still can't even get cell phone service on the earth.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And you are with the NSA?
CIA?
FBI?

Did you gain this information by downloading documents from obscure IRC channels?
Shortwave radio transmissions using deciphers?
Torrents?
Innocuous emails with puppy pictures?

Or did you read about the big evil organization on easily accessed websites? There is a big conspiracy of people willing to kill others and here you are exposing them.

that makes perfekt sense

Unfortunately the whole world has sold out:

It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will punish on high the host of exalted ones (Fallen Angels)
And On The Earth The Kings Of The Earth.
• Isaiah 24:21

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sorgen

Jun 13, 2019
Seattle
✟730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately the whole world has sold out:

It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will punish on high the host of exalted ones (Fallen Angels)
And On The Earth The Kings Of The Earth.
• Isaiah 24:21

You gained this information publicly, and easily, in a world that is conspiring to prevent it?

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,186,555.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
There's more technology going on in your smart phone than anything they had in 1969 and I'm expected to believe that they were able to send a Live Televised Broadcast from a tin can 238,900 Miles Away. It's so ridiculous.

There are places you still can't even get cell phone service on the earth.
They had the Parkes radio telescope here in N.S.W. Australia.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You gained this information publicly, and easily, in a world that is conspiring to prevent it?

The Bible is readily available in the west but people still don't believe or know what the Bible says.

The Holy Spirit can reveal things to people and The Lord is the one who draws people to Himself and gives discernment.

I'm self aware to know how stupid it all sounds. I thought that it was really stupid when I first heard about it and after I actually researched it I became convinced that Heliocentrism and all the earthly deceptions that go along with it were A Giant Lie.

Upvote 0

Sorgen

Jun 13, 2019
Seattle
✟730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Bible is readily available in the west but people still don't believe or know what the Bible says.

The Holy Spirit can reveal things to people and The Lord is the one who draws people to Himself and gives discernment.

I'm self aware to know how stupid it all sounds. I thought that it was really stupid when I first heard about it and after I actually researched it I became convinced that Heliocentrism and all the earthly deceptions that go along with it were A Giant Lie.

There is a giant conspiracy that exists to make people believe something, and I guess kills people for it, yet, allows the information to freely exist on the internet. The conspiracy does not care about what you are doing... when it should.

There are people that do smuggle information. The DPRK tracks file accessed by every computer on thumb drives. It is very easy to censor information and hide people.

There is a lot that can be hidden. This is not.

Upvote 0

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is a giant conspiracy that exists to make people believe something, and I guess kills people for it, yet, allows the information to freely exist on the internet. The conspiracy does not care about what you are doing... when it should.

There are people that do smuggle information. The DPRK tracks file accessed by every computer on thumb drives. It is very easy to censor information and hide people.

There is a lot that can be hidden. This is not.

That's because Most People have already been indoctrinated and fooled from birth through movies, text books, so they never even have the thought or intuition to question it.

Hidden in plain sight.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.