Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They stare like you have a third eye or something in the middle of your forehead! It's not nice sweet "yer pretty" staring, it's like stalker crazy werido "i want to keep you in my basement forever" staring. And it's up and down not a specific body part, And all the girls are dressed modestly! Like one of the girls in the group has said "I t makes you feel like you need to go take a bath after being around any of them". Anyways the girls Bible study I go to discussed the uncomforableness this week and this one girl's boyfriend is going to speak to the major guy offenders and we are going to ask the pastor to speak to them also. Quite frankly I want nothing to do with these guys in a romantic way. I don't want to go to social things with this group anymore. I don't find it funny. And I don't think any girl should have to put up with junk like that at church.

Upvote 0
K

KeilCoppes

iklepac13 said:
As for girls in church, for me, I don't know. Most of them seem like we're on two different levels of spiritual maturity.
That's often the case, and it's odd - getting committed about anything seems only to happen either with time, or after people have been married and gotten down to the business of seriously living life. It's a rare and pleasant blessing to see singles who are down to rock-solid - usually those are the married folk - everyone else is still playing around, usually until they're 26 or older and often even then.

Upvote 0

Tuffguy

Speed Racer
Jun 2, 2004
Farmington, CT
Visit site
✟4,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
mina said:
They stare like you have a third eye or something in the middle of your forehead! It's not nice sweet "yer pretty" staring, it's like stalker crazy werido "i want to keep you in my basement forever" staring. And it's up and down not a specific body part, And all the girls are dressed modestly! Like one of the girls in the group has said "I t makes you feel like you need to go take a bath after being around any of them". Anyways the girls Bible study I go to discussed the uncomforableness this week and this one girl's boyfriend is going to speak to the major guy offenders and we are going to ask the pastor to speak to them also. Quite frankly I want nothing to do with these guys in a romantic way. I don't want to go to social things with this group anymore. I don't find it funny. And I don't think any girl should have to put up with junk like that at church.
HI!!! I'm your new stalker,,welcome to my life!! HA HA HA HA

LOL,,,ya'll got some issues at your church. Funny ones. LOL
Just stare back and give them the old evil eye. Or wave,,they're probally just innocent social rejects.....
Nothing to see here,,move along. :)

Upvote 0

seangoh

Veteran
Dec 10, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
✟16,661.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
I think this question can be better answered by a sociologist. But i'll try as i'm not..

The church is a place where ppl meet every week. Time needs to be invested in a relationship and the weekly meetings is a provision of time. So ppl who are lazy don't have to purposely go elsewhere to look as they get to see ppl week after week. Also, sometimes both parties might be doing ministry together and thus it can be a big attraction towards each of them as they start doing things together. This happened to my youth leader and his assistant..i knew something was going to happen sooner or later..hahhahaa. Anyway, i think the main reason is as long as you have regular meetings then the higher chance you'll get someone from that group that you meet with always.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums