Finally, the My Pillow Guy Will Have His Day in Court!

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Prove is innocence by proving fraud, which I'm sure he'd consider a victory.
Your fantasy is admirable. But he can win the case without "proving" anything except he believed what he was saying and therefore meant no harm.

Given the nature of The Big Lie, it cannot be "proven" without naming people perpetrating the massive/widespread fraud. Who do you think perpetrated this gargantuan fraud?

Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He's going to be the one that's going to do that where all the others have failed because... reasons?

A win at this point would be a settlement that does not lead to life long financial ruin.

Reasons? You'd have to ask him. I haven't seen his evidence. You're assuming he doesn't have anything substantial. And you're most likely right. But it's still conjecture. I mean if I told you I was 100% sure Donald Trump would be the next president a few years ago, what would you have said to that?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your fantasy is admirable. But he can win the case without "proving" anything except he believed what he was saying and therefore meant no harm.

Given the nature of The Big Lie, it cannot be "proven" without naming people perpetrating the massive/widespread fraud. Who do you think perpetrated this gargantuan fraud?

It's not my fantasy, it's Lindell's.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,018.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Reasons?
You'd have to ask him.

I do not have the mans contacts details nor would I contact him if I did as I already have a sufficient amount of big lie believers in my life. You however are posting here as if there is a real chance he's on to something.

I haven't seen his evidence. You're assuming he doesn't have anything substantial. And you're most likely right. But it's still conjecture.

Based on, as I said before, billion dollar media companies with resources this man could not dream of having back peddling at top speed to avoid being involved in this suit. He has nothing to support his claims and in short order he will have literally nothing if continues this case.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟734,135.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Reasons? You'd have to ask him. I haven't seen his evidence. You're assuming he doesn't have anything substantial. And you're most likely right. But it's still conjecture. I mean if I told you I was 100% sure Donald Trump would be the next president a few years ago, what would you have said to that?
"The American people could never be that thick!" That's what I would have said and probably did say. I could have never been more wrong. People even still follow him after he proved to be a losing bet. Narcissism will not allow his brain to accept that he lost anything to anyone ever. A Narcissist must ALWAYS "win." He lost and it just won't compute. It does not compute for mindless drones either.

*Sorry, I got a little rant going there. I don't hate the man, I just think he has nothing to offer our government in terms of plans or strategy. The main strategy seems to be "become one of us or you're a Commie."

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I do not have the mans contacts details nor would I contact him if I did as I already have a sufficient amount of big lie believers in my life. You however are posting here as if there is a real chance he's on to something.

Based on, as I said before, billion dollar media companies with resources this man could not dream of having back peddling at top speed to avoid being involved in this suit. He has nothing to support his claims and in short order he will have literally nothing if continues this case.

No I'm saying that I don't know if he's onto something or not. I can theorize and come to a foregone conclusion, but can't say what the outcome will be with 100% certainty.

Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,191.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The rules of the Christian Forums "trump" the rules of debate.
Ha. Too clever by one half.
Just to prove my point, I copy herewith full
text of the response I elicited from no less
august a body than the very League of Nations
itself.

"We find no exceptions to the Rules of Debate, as they
are among the declared International Human Rights,
as permanent and certain as the Principle of EiR.

With regard to your other (we believe fatuous) Inquiry
concerning "the world's most interesting poster", we are
unable to find any reference to such, no more than we can
of the so- called South African gold fields, also so much recently
in the news."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Lindell says he welcomes the lawsuit so that he can prove his accusations of fraud are true. He obviously believes he will win. I can't say for sure he won't.

He obviously believes his own nonsense. He probably will "win."

But by "win," we only mean successfully defend himself... nothing more.

Sorry, but in this country, we don't unseat presidents based on MyPillow Guy's feelings.

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Lindell says he welcomes the lawsuit so that he can prove his accusations of fraud are true. He obviously believes he will win. I can't say for sure he won't.
Why did it take being sued to pony up the evidence?

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for responding to this for me. I guess Fox News and Newmax hasn't been reporting on this.

Probably don't want to draw attention to the fact that they are in danger of being sued too if they haven't already, lost track of all who was being sued heh.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mike Lindell's net worth is listed as $300 million, so he's going to have a hard time coughing up $1.3 billion. Maybe he has a GoFundMe page.

True, but lawsuits are two things. One to be punitive, if it isn't high enough it won't hurt. And two, they always get negotiated down, same with the lawsuit against guilani. It's the same principle as to bartering heh. You start high and low till you get to what you really want.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ha. Too clever by one half.
Just to prove my point, I copy herewith full
text of the response I elicited from no less
august a body than the very League of Nations
itself.

"We find no exceptions to the Rules of Debate, as they
are among the declared International Human Rights,
as permanent and certain as the Principle of EiR.

With regard to your other (we believe fatuous) Inquiry
concerning "the world's most interesting poster", we are
unable to find any reference to such, no more than we can
of the so- called South African gold fields, also so much recently
in the news."
When did the League of Nations last meet?

Upvote 0