Creativeguy

Jul 24, 2012
✟19,902.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone,

Awhile back, my business failed. Though naturally upset, I didn't let it get me down, and I thanked God for everything I have. I got a new job a few months ago. Though it barely paid the bills, I was thankful for a job. But they recently cut hours for the new people and I'm back to struggling again.

I just feel hopeless, like I'm being kicked when I'm down. Please pray that I can bounce back from this.

Thank you.

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, all praise to you, for those whom you love much you chastise much and refine in the fire, that we be transformed into your image. Lord have mercy and strengthen this brother in the knowledge of your love for him, and encourage him with the unfolding of your plan for his sanctification in your abundant grace and life of Christ. Amen.

Upvote 0

Boss_BlueAngels

Life is better when you're flying upside down.
Jul 19, 2005
Seattle
Visit site
✟14,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel your pain! I've been there many a time and experienced that pain of feeling hopeless. God always finds a way to provide for us in times of need, when we feel like our back is against the wall. May He ease your ease your mind and provide clarity for your path.

Upvote 0