Free State
✟12,198.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, everybody. I met a wonderful, God-fearing, decent man and we are going steady. He is basically in the same boat as I financially, except I do get a small disability grant. Financially we are not doing well. I've been sending out his resume and asking for local jobs online, without any success thus far. Day-to-day expenses are already rough between us. But without a solid income, he could lose the roof over our heads; we stay in a home for the needy and I still have my grant and a little financial help from family, while he has absolutely nothing except his rent money from a woman who might withdraw it if she discovers that he's in a new relationship... Neither of us could have anticipated meeting and we are not doing anything inappropriate; but we do care about each other and he no longer wants to be with her, but she's helping with his rent... It's a complicated situation.

We go to Church every Sunday, where I pray for solutions and provision. I used to work in HR, so I updated his resume and sent it out; I'm on Facebook where I post in the job groups. We tried to pawn off some old belongings recently without success. The anxiety can get overwhelming, especially on him with a degree of pride about being financially in a situation where he can't do anything for himself, leave alone much for me.

PLEASE pray for us. For him to find a job, for us to be able to sell stuff when we're in particular trouble. Every cent is precious.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, and bless you. :prayer: